Brick Kiln business in Parts of Pakistan shut down for smog season

closing brick kiln business in smog season as a policy is in interest of public?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Polluting Brick Kiln business in part of punjab shall be kept closed from 21 Oct - 31 Dec in smog season. Several thousand people become unemployed following this government policy. Seasoned panelists argue on prevailing 'precaustion principle' as established by Supreme Court of Pakistan

PIND-WALA

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think they need to be educated. They dont know how to burn fuel ecconomically plus they also choose bad fuel materials which produce less heat and more pollution emit lot of unburned carbon which is actually a wastage of a fuel. Thats why they need to be educated.

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am an expert of Manufacturing factories for Bricks, Tiles, Table ware and sanitary ware..
25 years+ experience with German and other European Plants manufacturers for Ceramic and porcelain .....
I can help for choosing low cost (almost half the price) and best quality plants, buy them, install and put in operation them in shortest possible time with local engineers and labour at one or more locations.

But I can not beg the government to use my abilities and experience, also I will not give up my foreign citizenship.....If somebody can cooperate in this regard, please contact me thru inbox....Thank You