Bribery scams are still on going at Allama Iqbal Airport Lahore - caught on camera

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
People like this that pay Millions to get a government job.What can you expect from them.Its really sad we punish the poor but these Haram khors eat so much Haram that they don't even feel bad anymore and get away.Please make an example out of them especially the top because they can see everything but they let it happen.
Islamic Republic of Pakistan and these goons at the airport.I simply don't understand the inaction

نادان

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
لعنت ہو ان لوگوں پہ اور ایسی حکومت پہ جو ان جیسے حرام خوروں کو کنٹرول نہیں کر پا رہی ۔ پھر کہتے ہیں ہمارے ملک کی برآمدات نہیں ہو رہی۔ اس ملک میں جتنے مرضی عمران خان آ جائیں، جب تک کرپشن پہ کنٹرول نہیں ہو گا، یہ ملک کبھی ترقی نہیں کر سکتا۔ کرپشن کرنے والوں کو سخت سے
سخت سزائیں دیں۔

عمران تو کرپشن کو سب سے بڑی لعنت سمجھتا ہے ..کیا باقی بھی ایسا سمجھتے ہیں
نونرز کی نظر میں اصل برائی فوج کی مداخلت ہے ..کرپشن مسلہ نہیں ہے
حالانکہ یر برائی کی جڑ کرپشن ہے

waseem137

Minister (2k+ posts)
عمران تو کرپشن کو سب سے بڑی لعنت سمجھتا ہے ..کیا باقی بھی ایسا سمجھتے ہیں
نونرز کی نظر میں اصل برائی فوج کی مداخلت ہے ..کرپشن مسلہ نہیں ہے
حالانکہ یر برائی کی جڑ کرپشن ہے
کرپشن کو لعنت سمجھنا کافی نہیں ہے، ایکشن لینے کی ضرورت ہے محترم ۔

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
The only time this bribery stopped at airports was when Musharraf was in charge and he posted soldiers there. The corrupt officers didnt dare take bribes. After Musharaf the airports were back to the usual with them asking for bribes from every passenger.

They can make alot of money like this so will not stop doing it.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
جناب وزیر اعظم ! کب ائیرپورسٹس سے اس طرح کی رشوت ستانی کی وارداتیں بند ہوں گی؟

Sent By a member with the following message
----------------------------------------------
Every time I travel to Pakistan the airport staff at the Lahore airport force me to pay bribe on arrival and departure. Last year I had three drama DVDs and the airport staff said I am not allowed to take CDs with me. I said OK take them if I am not supposed to carry them he said: "it is no use to me, you are not allowed but you take it, just take care of me". He wouldn't let me go until I paid 1000 rupees.

On 18th March 2019 at 7:30am on my way back to Manchester from Lahore I was again forced to pay bribe. This time I was ready to expose them. This is how they operate and has happened all the times. The person doing x-ray scan picks bags that has something they can use to blackmail the passenger. He then calls specific person who takes bag to location slightly away from public. To scare passenger the stuff from very beginning start saying things which means "you are in big trouble".

This time he said it is illegal to take textile goods in such quantity. I said OK you can keep it and he replied that it is no use to them, we will accommodate you and you "accommodate" us. They tried to take all the money I told I had and I let them take it to see how low can they go.

They took 4,500 PKR before check in and I said that is all I have. He saw I have few GBP in my wallet and came back after some time that one of the gang member is not happy and want 40 GBP (all I had in my wallet). He saw that I still have 1000 PKR in my wallet and came again the third time when I was at the immigration control. He said it is not enough money and the guy at scanner is not happy and took the last 1000 PKR in my wallet. Of course I had lot more money in my pockets, but they took everything in my wallet and that I told I had.

This first video is cut of main video that shows when they ask for bribe, The second video is unedited raw video when they searched the bags. The third video is before immigration control when he came for the third time to grab the last 1000 I had. I could not capture video when he took GBP as I was checking in.

My brother reported this to Citizen portal PK, he received call from the DG ASF but he said these people are not from his department and he will refer to customs, there you go. It it time to show people's power.

The audacity they had to ask and take bribe openly and at the highest security place with hundred of CCTV camera proves that everyone from top to bottom is part of the gang.
A fool and his money are soon departed. Abhey ullu k pathey you dont knwo the difference between "bribe" and "extortion" this was extortion not bribe.....bribe is not FORCED. I have faced similar situation several times....never paid 1 paisa because nobody "forced me". They might pressure you if they can gauge that you are a moron or a fool...but ones body language and tone sorts most of these people out.

Twister

MPA (400+ posts)
ایسے ناسوروں کو معاشرے سے نکال باہر کرو، نوکریوں سے فارغ کرو ان بے غیرت ضمیر فروشوں کے وجہ سے پاکستان کا امیج خراب ہے، ان سے زیادہ پڑھی لکھی عوام بیروزگار بیٹھی ہے جو دو وقت کی روٹی کو ترس رہی ہے ۔

mrk123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You travel through all the major airports in other countries and most of the immigration/customs/security officers are in their 20s or 30s or maximum in their early 40s. Because this job requires vigilance and sharpness. But in Pakistan you have these "baabaas" who are basically leeches and the only job they do is to stuff their pockets and obviously large bellies.

In Pakistan what is needed is serious overhaul of the whole system and the approach.

Unfortunately what we have in Pakistan is "showoffs" at every level trying to get away with mediocrity while trying to pretend that they are the best.

HSiddiqui

جناب وزیر اعظم ! کب ائیرپورسٹس سے اس طرح کی رشوت ستانی کی وارداتیں بند ہوں گی؟

Sent By a member with the following message
----------------------------------------------
Every time I travel to Pakistan the airport staff at the Lahore airport force me to pay bribe on arrival and departure. Last year I had three drama DVDs and the airport staff said I am not allowed to take CDs with me. I said OK take them if I am not supposed to carry them he said: "it is no use to me, you are not allowed but you take it, just take care of me". He wouldn't let me go until I paid 1000 rupees.

On 18th March 2019 at 7:30am on my way back to Manchester from Lahore I was again forced to pay bribe. This time I was ready to expose them. This is how they operate and has happened all the times. The person doing x-ray scan picks bags that has something they can use to blackmail the passenger. He then calls specific person who takes bag to location slightly away from public. To scare passenger the stuff from very beginning start saying things which means "you are in big trouble".

This time he said it is illegal to take textile goods in such quantity. I said OK you can keep it and he replied that it is no use to them, we will accommodate you and you "accommodate" us. They tried to take all the money I told I had and I let them take it to see how low can they go.

They took 4,500 PKR before check in and I said that is all I have. He saw I have few GBP in my wallet and came back after some time that one of the gang member is not happy and want 40 GBP (all I had in my wallet). He saw that I still have 1000 PKR in my wallet and came again the third time when I was at the immigration control. He said it is not enough money and the guy at scanner is not happy and took the last 1000 PKR in my wallet. Of course I had lot more money in my pockets, but they took everything in my wallet and that I told I had.

This first video is cut of main video that shows when they ask for bribe, The second video is unedited raw video when they searched the bags. The third video is before immigration control when he came for the third time to grab the last 1000 I had. I could not capture video when he took GBP as I was checking in.

My brother reported this to Citizen portal PK, he received call from the DG ASF but he said these people are not from his department and he will refer to customs, there you go. It it time to show people's power.

The audacity they had to ask and take bribe openly and at the highest security place with hundred of CCTV camera proves that everyone from top to bottom is part of the gang.
This is just sickening to watch this, imagine these all MC looking old farts go to their homes and talk principles, they are respected in friends and circle and society, but infact they are the cheapest breed of humanity on earth.
There should be a termination order for them after this video and then imprisonment for their crimes.

xecutioner

جمہوری حکومتوں اور چوہدریوں نے ملک پر سب سے بڑا ظلم اپنے حلقہ کے دیہات سے جانور اٹھا کر ان محکموں میں لگا دئیے ہیں .

جو جتنا جاہل اور غلیظ ہے ووہی اتنا اونچی پوسٹ پر بیٹھ جاتا ہے

خاص طور پر ایف آئ اے اور کسٹم ان غلیظ کیڑوں کی پسندیدہ محکمہ جات ہیں ..

خان صاحب کو شاید انسانوں کے ملک میں پھر بھی کوئی چانس مل جائے . ... اس بے حس جانوروں سے بدتر معاشرے میں کوئی بڑا خونخوار حکمران چاہئیے ... یہ خان صاحب جیسے شریف جمہوری لیڈر کے بس کی بات نہیں

muhammadadeel

پاکستان کے سب سے بدصورت اور منہوس شکل کے لوگ ہم ایرپورٹ پر لگاتے ہیں ، اس کی کیا وجہ ہے؟

جو ۴۰ سال سے پاکستان پر ن لیگ اور بھٹو زرداری سے راج کروا رہے تھے پاک فوج اُن سے پوچھو۔
اس میں پاکستانیو کو مت گھسیٹو۔

pirsab101

Citizen
Very disappointed at interior minister and Imran Khan for not taking any action against corruption in FIA and no solid steps have been taken to fix Punjab Police

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
In Principle till date and time IK would have Suspended them, with high level inquiry to punish them maximum recommendations .
But we see no action??????????????????????????????????????????????????? Even Notice Ley Liya Bhi Nahi Hua.
Or Tardeed Aisa Koyi Waqea Nahi Hua??????????????????????????????????????????????
Shameful Interior Ministry.
It is not a single event every day thousands of passengers are harassed who are paying Airport Tax for the service>

Last edited:

wasiqjaved

Even I had suffered similar incidents at Lahore Airport while going to UK and Canada. They don't wanna eat haram meat, but they don't even hesitate a single bit when it comes to haram earnings.

ali_786

MPA (400+ posts)
I think we all social media friends should start very strong compaign against airport and Embassies Mafia . If we not raise our voice so strongly then no one will listen or take any action against these big Mafia butchers .

ali_786

MPA (400+ posts)
This is a new world order . Now even developing countries stopped such bribery at airports and world almost airports changed except Pakistan airports . We must should higher at least and minimum Master degree well educated all airports team and most of them should be female staff with best counseling them and learn how the other world deal at airports .