Bribery scams are still on going at Allama Iqbal Airport Lahore - caught on camera

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Rishwat doesn't discriminate based on geography. I urge everyone to share these type of videos on FB, Youtube, Twitter etc again and again. Highlight this scrouge of a culture doing daytime highway robbery from hard working citizens. Keep highlighting it until someone is forced to take notice. Keep shaming these rishwat khors.
International Corruption Index is meant to show Geography
We need national Corruption Index too

aneeskhan

Then please share your views regarding Altaf Bhai London Walay and Pervez Musharraf UAE walay?
Okara Aap Ki Tang Tu Yeahin TOOTni Thee
So Answer is that agar Aapka Moonh Kala Na Ho
Musharraf 100% Not Corrupt in two tenures of Zardari & Sharf and third tenure of Khan not a single penny corruption case lounged.
Altaf Hussain Cleared of British High Court no Corruption and Money Laundering
Even though I believe he failed to hold corruption in MQM, like Mustafa Kamal Farooq Sattar did corruption remained unchecked.

saneopinion

MPA (400+ posts)
Great job for expostiojg these a-holes. I had thought about doing the same but never got the chance. Anxiety kicks in Everytime I land on Lahore or have to fly somewhere. No one has ever even tried to fix this culture at the airport. Hope spreading this message would be the first step towards that.

Scholar1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جناب وزیر اعظم ! کب ائیرپورسٹس سے اس طرح کی رشوت ستانی کی وارداتیں بند ہوں گی؟

Sent By a member with the following message
----------------------------------------------
Every time I travel to Pakistan the airport staff at the Lahore airport force me to pay bribe on arrival and departure. Last year I had three drama DVDs and the airport staff said I am not allowed to take CDs with me. I said OK take them if I am not supposed to carry them he said: "it is no use to me, you are not allowed but you take it, just take care of me". He wouldn't let me go until I paid 1000 rupees.

On 18th March 2019 at 7:30am on my way back to Manchester from Lahore I was again forced to pay bribe. This time I was ready to expose them. This is how they operate and has happened all the times. The person doing x-ray scan picks bags that has something they can use to blackmail the passenger. He then calls specific person who takes bag to location slightly away from public. To scare passenger the stuff from very beginning start saying things which means "you are in big trouble".

This time he said it is illegal to take textile goods in such quantity. I said OK you can keep it and he replied that it is no use to them, we will accommodate you and you "accommodate" us. They tried to take all the money I told I had and I let them take it to see how low can they go.

They took 4,500 PKR before check in and I said that is all I have. He saw I have few GBP in my wallet and came back after some time that one of the gang member is not happy and want 40 GBP (all I had in my wallet). He saw that I still have 1000 PKR in my wallet and came again the third time when I was at the immigration control. He said it is not enough money and the guy at scanner is not happy and took the last 1000 PKR in my wallet. Of course I had lot more money in my pockets, but they took everything in my wallet and that I told I had.

This first video is cut of main video that shows when they ask for bribe, The second video is unedited raw video when they searched the bags. The third video is before immigration control when he came for the third time to grab the last 1000 I had. I could not capture video when he took GBP as I was checking in.

My brother reported this to Citizen portal PK, he received call from the DG ASF but he said these people are not from his department and he will refer to customs, there you go. It it time to show people's power.

The audacity they had to ask and take bribe openly and at the highest security place with hundred of CCTV camera proves that everyone from top to bottom is part of the gang.
Great job of making this video and spreading it .
Yeah harram khoor too Gaeay...

ali_786

MPA (400+ posts)
All those who know me they know I am very die heart member of PTI , But I strongly condemn it . I always fly from sialkot airport which is private airport made by sialkot business community. Imran Khan , are you sleeping ????
Interior in your control , where is that Afridi SHOW OFF MAN ????
These motherfuckers rascals old uneducated bastards must be terminate and put in jail .
Also you must should see overseas Pakistan embassies . Are you sleeping ?????
Do you know how big issues in all Pakistan embassies all over the world???? These embassies made to help countrymen but our embassies are butchers . They bastard think their self President of their own state . They feel ashamed to talk and help to pakistanies . They all mother fuckers public servants and take salaries from tax payers . AWAKE UP IMRAN KHAN

Notpersonal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Harami ke bachoun ko pakro ,
Good work keep it up., I encourage every one to do it , me going to Pakistan next month after long time.will keep a secret camera with me , let's end this together

pk78601

MPA (400+ posts)
PTI have failed to sort these issues. airports, passports offices, nadra, union council, Police etc. These are basic departments where every day a normal citizen is being robed, and they drive away and make it possible for person to have big losses and suffer hardest if refused to pay money for the work they are doing.

fakarddin

Councller (250+ posts)
جناب وزیر اعظم ! کب ائیرپورسٹس سے اس طرح کی رشوت ستانی کی وارداتیں بند ہوں گی؟

Sent By a member with the following message
----------------------------------------------
Every time I travel to Pakistan the airport staff at the Lahore airport force me to pay bribe on arrival and departure. Last year I had three drama DVDs and the airport staff said I am not allowed to take CDs with me. I said OK take them if I am not supposed to carry them he said: "it is no use to me, you are not allowed but you take it, just take care of me". He wouldn't let me go until I paid 1000 rupees.

On 18th March 2019 at 7:30am on my way back to Manchester from Lahore I was again forced to pay bribe. This time I was ready to expose them. This is how they operate and has happened all the times. The person doing x-ray scan picks bags that has something they can use to blackmail the passenger. He then calls specific person who takes bag to location slightly away from public. To scare passenger the stuff from very beginning start saying things which means "you are in big trouble".

This time he said it is illegal to take textile goods in such quantity. I said OK you can keep it and he replied that it is no use to them, we will accommodate you and you "accommodate" us. They tried to take all the money I told I had and I let them take it to see how low can they go.

They took 4,500 PKR before check in and I said that is all I have. He saw I have few GBP in my wallet and came back after some time that one of the gang member is not happy and want 40 GBP (all I had in my wallet). He saw that I still have 1000 PKR in my wallet and came again the third time when I was at the immigration control. He said it is not enough money and the guy at scanner is not happy and took the last 1000 PKR in my wallet. Of course I had lot more money in my pockets, but they took everything in my wallet and that I told I had.

This first video is cut of main video that shows when they ask for bribe, The second video is unedited raw video when they searched the bags. The third video is before immigration control when he came for the third time to grab the last 1000 I had. I could not capture video when he took GBP as I was checking in.

My brother reported this to Citizen portal PK, he received call from the DG ASF but he said these people are not from his department and he will refer to customs, there you go. It it time to show people's power.

The audacity they had to ask and take bribe openly and at the highest security place with hundred of CCTV camera proves that everyone from top to bottom is part of the gang.
Musalman chori Nahi Kar Sakta , isliye yeh musalman Nahi Hain .......????????????????

Kissa Pak .

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Okara Aap Ki Tang Tu Yeahin TOOTni Thee
Musharraf 100% Not Corrupt in two tenures of Zardari & Sharf and third tenure of Khan not a single penny corruption case lounged.
Altaf Hussain Cleared of British High Court no Corruption and Money Laundering
giphy.gif

Altaf and Mushy not corrupt! Good Joke!

aneeskhan

giphy.gif

Altaf and Mushy not corrupt! Good Joke!
Qatal Baghawat , RAW Agent All cases are there except Corruption. Musharraf Sena Thok Kar Kehta Hai He is not Corrupt and Whole World Says he is not.
He is dying with this honor
"Not a single Chapprasi appointed nor a Single penny he received" even though he was all in all.
Still time is there try and make few corruption charges to balance Sar Ta Paon Doba Hua Corrupt Pakistan.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Qatal Baghawat , RAW Agent All cases are there except Corruption. Musharraf Sena Thok Kar Kehta Hai He is not Corrupt and Whole World Says he is not.
He is dying with this honor
"Not a single Chapprasi appointed nor a Single penny he received" even though he was all in all.
Still time is there try and make few corruption charges to balance Sar Ta Paon Doba Hua Corrupt Pakistan.
Yeah while owning and living in the most expensive tower property in Dubai and all he has in his defense is a babloo sharif type statement. Alhamdulilah some saudi friends gave him millions as a gift.

aneeskhan

Yeah while owning and living in the most expensive tower property in Dubai and all he has in his defense is a babloo sharif type statement. Alhamdulilah some saudi friends gave him millions as a gift.
Not a Single Penny from Treasury of Pakistan big full stop. If Saudis or Dubai Sheikh some respect let it to be ,don't be jealous
They respecting him for his honesty.
saudi-honor-22-jan-20072.jpg

idrees2be2002

Minister (2k+ posts)
acha do dafa mein sialkot gaya houn aur wapis aya houn. jate waqt to burra hasl hota hai, kyun ke lambi lines hoti hain luguage scanners ke paas. magar wapis ate waqt koi esa masla nahi hua. warna lahore se jab bhi jata tha rishwat maangte thay.

btw itne samples le ja raha hai yeh aadmi. is ke bhi documents hone chahye. arrival pe agar checking hui to wo documents masngay gay ke show karo ke yeh samples hain.

aneeskhan

PTI should do revolutionary steps to clear corrupts from Airport
They should select highly educated well Behaved FIA n ASF to help passengers
Otherwise same Nora Zardari pattern attitude
Should help real business man, overseas employees and tourists.

Juji786

Citizen
Where is the ease of doing business? I am a PTI supporter but disappointed to see that nothing really changed. I will follow this thread to see what action is being taken against these crooks recorded in the video.