Breaking: Sugar crisis report, big families involved

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
MAI NAY GALEE NAHEE DEE

TUMHARI FAZOOL BAATOO KA JAWAB AIK HE HAI

KAY PSYCHO LOGO SAY BACH KAY RAHOO
This cunt born out of the rectal opening is a lost case better kept on ignore? Is he bitching again about language again? Typical..... he starts showing his class. Starts foul mouthing IK and his supporters. But when his ass is handed to him, he jumps on some admins dick and starts pointing and complaining about posts.
Just like his harami leaders, he is preaching what he doesn't practice....
If he had one halal gene in his blood..... he'd have committed suicide long ago....

Wake Up Pakistan

This cunt born out of the rectal opening is a lost case better kept on ignore? Is he bitching again about language again? Typical..... he starts showing his class. Starts foul mouthing IK and his supporters. But when his ass is handed to him, he jumps on some admins dick and starts pointing and complaining about posts.
Just like his harami leaders, he is preaching what he doesn't practice....
If he had one halal gene in his blood..... he'd have committed suicide long ago....
BETTER LEAVE HIM ALONE

IGNORE

Hate_Nooras

Lol...No point making this long sermon if those you chose over PMLN are not any better. In your own words, you still assume , even though you know each of them I mention is more corrupt than I have written , But your licking of a corrupt ( as per your words) is still okay for you.
The moment Bongi Khan , scrolled his dick, and f himself up by gathering lotas, I knew he is a sold out soul, just for power hunger. Had he been up to his words, and he found himself among corrupt ones for any reason , he would have resigned from the PM post and come down among people . But , no , he knows that if he is to call election under his poor performances, he would have been back to seat 1 of the past and he probably would have to make Shida Tilly once again his peon. Smarting up from the lota collection , he went down to the worst dictator ever by manipulating NAB for his own opponents. Making sure he maligned them by using every dirty trick the army dictator used against their opponents. I swear to my Allah , had this process of accountability were ever transparent , I would have accepted every accusation and allegation against everyone who has been accused by NAB and the accountability court. But even the genuine cases of corruption, turned out to be a shame after through these courts .

But what happened in those courts and who pulled their strings could be easily seen and felt by anyone who is rational and beyond vindictiveness. This whole drama of accountability is a farce and only fool can accept their verdict under the circumstances. And there are tons of fools available in Pakistan .
So the Nooras create the political culture of lotas remember how many of the Q league used joined the Nooras when Kiyani asked them, and you criticise IK from using that same political culture to come to power.
Yesterday will lead to IKs govt collapsing as the mafia won't take it lying down. IK has shown more courage than your pathetic PUSSIES have ever managed. Let's face you ran from calling Maryam out, you ran and ran from asking NS to show the receipts he promised, and which you insist showed his insist that the Panama scandal was a conspiracy. IK has changed the game and I am proud of his courage.
As far as the courts go, all I say to Nooras complaining - Justice Qayyuym

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So the Nooras create the political culture of lotas remember how many of the Q league used joined the Nooras when Kiyani asked them, and you criticise IK from using that same political culture to come to power.
Yesterday will lead to IKs govt collapsing as the mafia won't take it lying down. IK has shown more courage than your pathetic PUSSIES have ever managed. Let's face you ran from calling Maryam out, you ran and ran from asking NS to show the receipts he promised, and which you insist showed his insist that the Panama scandal was a conspiracy. IK has changed the game and I am proud of his courage.
As far as the courts go, all I say to Nooras complaining - Justice Qayyuym

You are wrong again . These MF who are now with Bongi khan with the assistance of Boots are the same MF who were with Musharraf, quitting PMLN after the dictator took over the country forcefully. Shida Tilli, Monis Ellahi ,Ejaz Shah, Chouhdry Fawad and many others . It is the Boot power which move these bastards from one party to another.

So, the rotten lotas have been proven corrupt and taken by Bongi Khan long before the Bongi khan was selected as PM . He couldn't become the PM without the support of these assholes. Now, here are the facts

1- The sugar subsidy was approved in the Cabinet with all Lotas taking part equally and Bongi khan also consented to allow it.
2- Punjab Government with help of Buz , allowed the subsidy to take place. Also approved the increase of sugar price COLLECTIVELY.
who are you going to charge for the gouging of the people. The whole Government on both federal and provincial level was involved... Lol

AND you still love to lick the bottom of this Lota Regime and defending them like a fool.
Get real..... They are corrupt themselves....

Hate_Nooras

You are wrong again . These MF who are now with Bongi khan with the assistance of Boots are the same MF who were with Musharraf, quitting PMLN after the dictator took over the country forcefully. Shida Tilli, Monis Ellahi ,Ejaz Shah, Chouhdry Fawad and many others . It is the Boot power which move these bastards from one party to another.

So, the rotten lotas have been proven corrupt and taken by Bongi Khan long before the Bongi khan was selected as PM . He couldn't become the PM without the support of these assholes. Now, here are the facts

1- The sugar subsidy was approved in the Cabinet with all Lotas taking part equally and Bongi khan also consented to allow it.
2- Punjab Government with help of Buz , allowed the subsidy to take place. Also approved the increase of sugar price COLLECTIVELY.
who are you going to charge for the gouging of the people. The whole Government on both federal and provincial level was involved... Lol

AND you still love to lick the bottom of this Lota Regime and defending them like a fool.
Get real..... They are corrupt themselves....

For a start out of the 3bn, 2.5bn of the subs came in the Noora era, the same people benefitted. Why was there no enquiry?

As far as your gen point goes, They are but they were allies of NS, where was you then. The PPP were in alliance with the Nooras, both looked after each other bar SS saying he will drag AZ through the streets, did that happen? Off course not. By releasing the report without any favour, IK will lose power and you can celebrate but I am proud of his action. He has started to change the culture he inherited and it will take time. So tell me once again why NS is not upholding his promise on the receipts? Why wasn't the Model report released?

Zaidi Qasim

For a start out of the 3bn, 2.5bn of the subs came in the Noora era, the same people benefitted. Why was there no enquiry?

As far as your gen point goes, They are but they were allies of NS, where was you then. The PPP were in alliance with the Nooras, both looked after each other bar SS saying he will drag AZ through the streets, did that happen? Off course not. By releasing the report without any favour, IK will lose power and you can celebrate but I am proud of his action. He has started to change the culture he inherited and it will take time. So tell me once again why NS is not upholding his promise on the receipts? Why wasn't the Model report released?
You are totally wrong again . They were never allied with PMLN. I remember shida Tilly was begging for the PMLN ticket and was never given . You and other assholes of PTI , even now continue to remind PMLN that what SS use to say about Zardari .

But you are diverting the questions and the collaboration of all corrupt lotas to allow this subsidy . Did you just happen to know that JKT is corrupt ? Now Com'n , this sob was corrupt ever since he took the advantage of Musharraf and built his sugar mills .

You guys protected him because he was spending money to buy the NA from across the country and bringing them in Islamabad to form the Lota regime .

Stop BS now. These mf lotas are going to drown you and Bongi together in sea of corruption up to your knee. I also tell you that JKT will never get to see the Jail in this charge. Feather of the bird flock together.

Hate_Nooras

You are totally wrong again . They were never allied with PMLN. I remember shida Tilly was begging for the PMLN ticket and was never given . You and other assholes of PTI , even now continue to remind PMLN that what SS use to say about Zardari .

But you are diverting the questions and the collaboration of all corrupt lotas to allow this subsidy . Did you just happen to know that JKT is corrupt ? Now Com'n , this sob was corrupt ever since he took the advantage of Musharraf and built his sugar mills .

You guys protected him because he was spending money to buy the NA from across the country and bringing them in Islamabad to form the Lota regime .

Stop BS now. These mf lotas are going to drown you and Bongi together in sea of corruption up to your knee. I also tell you that JKT will never get to see the Jail in this charge. Feather of the bird flock together.
They were in the same party( are you denying that) and obviously according to you it was all halal. IK has changed the rules of the game by releasing the unredacted report and no doubt you will be celebrating soon because the mafia will being him down but we are proud of the Kaptaan and you know what some of my Noora friends were shocked yesterday that he did it.

So once again you have run many different threads, when will NS release the receipts he promised? What's he scared off?

Zaidi Qasim

They were in the same party( are you denying that) and obviously according to you it was all halal. IK has changed the rules of the game by releasing the unredacted report and no doubt you will be celebrating soon because the mafia will being him down but we are proud of the Kaptaan and you know what some of my Noora friends were shocked yesterday that he did it.

So once again you have run many different threads, when will NS release the receipts he promised? What's he scared off?
Listen man, why you making up the things. These guys quit PMLN when the saw Musharraf started to rule. But you continue to lie and still lying . NS took some back but most of them like Chouhdry brothers and shida Tilly were never admitted back.
Anyway, the mother of all corruption during Bong Regime duly approved by Bongi khan is not something small. Time to celebrate .... LOl

Hate_Nooras

Listen man, why you making up the things. These guys quit PMLN when the saw Musharraf started to rule. But you continue to lie and still lying . NS took some back but most of them like Chouhdry brothers and shida Tilly were never admitted back.
Anyway, the mother of all corruption during Bong Regime duly approved by Bongi khan is not something small. Time to celebrate .... LOl
But they were part of your party under the Sharifs in the 90s. Were they halal then? Forget about the 90s, the Nooras have offered PE CM of Punjab, why if you hate lotas. And you know what, they would jump at the chance tomorrow to be allied to him. But the Kaptaan is the one changing the culture created by your haraamis. Kaptaan has shown that he will do the right thing, and the mafia aren't forgiving, but I have never more proud than yesterday when my Nooras friends said they couldn't believe he had wrecked his own alliance. They were happy that he had done it, but I am proud of Kaptaan. I promised you that the day he falls, I will leave the forum. You are a day closer to your wish, but he has started something that no one can stop, the mafia will win the battle because of his small majority but PK will win the war.
So once again when is NS going to give us those receipts that he promised?

Zaidi Qasim

But they were part of your party under the Sharifs in the 90s. Were they halal then? Forget about the 90s, the Nooras have offered PE CM of Punjab, why if you hate lotas. And you know what, they would jump at the chance tomorrow to be allied to him. But the Kaptaan is the one changing the culture created by your haraamis. Kaptaan has shown that he will do the right thing, and the mafia aren't forgiving, but I have never more proud than yesterday when my Nooras friends said they couldn't believe he had wrecked his own alliance. They were happy that he had done it, but I am proud of Kaptaan. I promised you that the day he falls, I will leave the forum. You are a day closer to your wish, but he has started something that no one can stop, the mafia will win the battle because of his small majority but PK will win the war.
So once again when is NS going to give us those receipts that he promised?
Shit man , you got some blood brain barrier . They are NOT part of PMLN . They are in PTI now under Bonga's leadership.
Tell me who approved the subsidy ?

Hate_Nooras

Shit man , you got some blood brain barrier . They are NOT part of PMLN . They are in PTI now under Bonga's leadership.
Tell me who approved the subsidy ?
You said they were lotas and I showed that when they were with the Sharifs they were halal. Forget about the past, what's going to happen to you when Ch PE gets offered the CM again as he has already been offered many time. IK has to work in the political culture the Nooras and ppp created and yesterday reports is a massive step to changing it.
Once again you have ran from NSs promise on the receipts, why is he running, we need to see the receipts, and why are you running? What have you got to hide?

Zaidi Qasim

You said they were lotas and I showed that when they were with the Sharifs they were halal. Forget about the past, what's going to happen to you when Ch PE gets offered the CM again as he has already been offered many time. IK has to work in the political culture the Nooras and ppp created and yesterday reports is a massive step to changing it.
Once again you have ran from NSs promise on the receipts, why is he running, we need to see the receipts, and why are you running? What have you got to hide?

Who approved the sugar subsidy ?

Zaidi Qasim

As far as I know 80% was approved by NS or do you deny that? JT got 22 of the 25 under your govt? Why?
Lol... what a fuck liar. Read the report and then comments. Bongi has approved the subsidy and now he is telling us that we were gouged by price increase.