Breaking: Sugar crisis report, big families involved

Salazar67

If the Bongi khan can't prosecute his ATM machine, he can't prove anything reliable about his Governance.
By letting IK use his stupid plane, Tareen wanted a cover for his crimes of hoarding protected by being a pimp..

Yet IK exposed his skinny ass and the rest of the gang of terrorist.

Last I heard my PM is Oxford graduate.. Not like former three times Zaleel NAWAZ purchee reading Jahil with family from Heera Mundee fame.

Plus Nawaz' s Tawaif daughter who gave birth to a bastard CHILD Merher Un Nisa.

Bonga? And Retarded which one will u vote for?

This is now, why not start with the earliest crimes, why are you scared. So are you going to join me in asking NS to show the receipts. So far you have ran from this question 100s of times.
Lol... you make me laugh man... let the corrupts run the Government now and try to find out the corruption of others ? ? .You are really an anus....

What it got to do with NS. ATM machine JKT is the culprit. try to prosecute him instead of running around others .. He is close to PTI and has been putting his money to you guys
Everything, it's called transperancy. You want others to be prosecuted, but don't have the balls to ask your leaders to do the things they promised. Take this opportunity to ask NS to show us those receipts

By letting IK use his stupid plane, Tareen wanted a cover for his crimes of hoarding protected by being a pimp..

Yet IK exposed his skinny ass and the rest of the gang of terrorist.

Last I heard my PM is Oxford graduate.. Not like former three times Zaleel NAWAZ purchee reading Jahil with family from Heera Mundee fame.

Plus Nawaz' s Tawaif daughter who gave birth to a bastard CHILD Merher Un Nisa.

Bonga? And Retarded which one will u vote for?

Don't try to impress me about the Oxford education. Lots of donkeys were admitted on sport seats, with less brain and more brawn. I still remember where the Germany and Japan are located on the world map. All I am saying is that this ATM machine has benefited a lot to the Lota party on behest of GHQ . Time to clean the house with corrupt lotas and their masters.

Everything, it's called transperancy. You want others to be prosecuted, but don't have the balls to ask your leaders to do the things they promised. Take this opportunity to ask NS to show us those receipts
Lol... you make me laugh man... let the corrupts run the Government now and try to find out the corruption of others ? ? .You are really an anus....

So once again, tell me NS isn't showing us the receipts he promised. Why are you running, what are you scared off. Are you a pussey like your leader. IK has done something you thought he would never do but that's why he is a leader and you and your leader are total pusseys.

LOl.... Tell me JKT is an ATM machine or not ?

See you are running again. IK promised the report and without favour, he released it. So when is your pussey going to hold his promise and give us the receipts. What is he scared off? And more to the point, what are you scared off.

Running away ? You trying to divert the main topic of JKT , the ATM machine of PTI and his corruption in 2020. Can you tell if he is ATM machine or not ? What are you scared of ? You think the lotas will return back to their master soon ?

That's the difference between losers like you that quite worship a family and us patriots that love PK. IK promised and delivered, it will cost him dearly as the mafia will take revenge, but so what, he's delivered on his promise. Look at your verbal gymnastics, let's face it, you are nondescript and what you say makes no difference. Its not as if NS is going to listen to a loser like you but you can't even bring yourself to ask him to do the right thing. So once again, call on NS to uphold his promise on the receipts.

Listen man. You praise Bongi khan a lot. Bongi khan knew how corrupt KJT is. He also Know how corrupt the Chouhdry Brothers are. He also know how morally and financially corrupt Shida tilly is , he also know How Baber Awan got his fake degree from University . he knows how corrupt Firdous Ashiq awan has been within other parties. He also know the old fucker Ejaz Shah is corrupt to his core stayed with Musharraf to screw Pakistanis. He also know SMQ is a son of a b ... who is only interested in his own benefits ... Having all these corrupts around him, Bongi Khan feel save because they are all ass kissers of Boots and their men . Bongi Khan himself was not less corrupt not too long ago. He also extracted his foreign money by creating an off shore company and stack his money away from foreign tax payments.

So, staying among crooks and corrupts , he feel vindicated and proud. That is one hell of a characteristic of a leader.That visionary too. ?

That's the difference between losers like you that quite worship a family and us patriots that love PK. IK promised and delivered, it will cost him dearly as the mafia will take revenge, but so what, his delivered his promise. Look at gymnastics, let's face it, you are nondescript and what you say makes no difference. Its not as if NS is going to listen to a loser like you but you can't even bring yourself to ask him to do the right thing. So once again, call on NS to uphold his promise on the receipts.
Listen man. You praise Bongi khan a lot. Bongi khan knew how corrupt KJT is. He also Know how corrupt the Chouhdry Brothers are. He also know how morally and financially corrupt Shida tilly is , he also know How Baber Awan got his fake degree from University . he knows how corrupt Firdous Ashiq awan has been within other parties. He also know the old fucker Ejaz Shah is corrupt to his core stayed with Musharraf to screw Pakistanis. He also know SMQ is a son of a b ... who is only interested in his own benefits ... Having all these corrupts around him, Bongi Khan feel save because they are all ass kissers of Boots and their men . Bongi Khan himself was not less corrupt not too long ago. He also extracted his foreign money by creating an off shore company and stack his money away from foreign tax payments.

So, staying among crooks and corrupts , he feel vindicated and proud. That is one hell of a characteristic of a leader.That visionary too. ?
Let's for a moment accept that what you say is correct, but you support a family that has been in alliance with all those people. NS entered into an alliance with PPP and hence all those people are corrupt were your allies, remember Zardari is my brother, where was you then, NS and the Ch Brothers were in the same party (even today you would jump at an alliance and PE has been offered the CM by the Nooras) did you have problem then, NS stole billions, Maryam lied about her properties, you did everything to avoid answering a simple question 3 days ago and in the end you couldn't tell me which of her statements was true. Today, you are running from a simple question as to why, you a nondescript is not asking him to uphold his promise. I was testing your Niyaat and I have shown you a mirror. IK is not perfect, he has made mistakes, and will make mistakes but he is a good man and patriot. You and your ilk are not.
This corrupt system wasn't created by IK. The system you talk about was created by your royal family. IK couldn't come into power to change without working with system. If he ends up with flats in London, and has even one of his family on the run, then curse him and I will join you. But we have seen that your Niyaat is not clean.

Salazar67

Don't try to impress me about the Oxford education. Lots of donkeys were admitted on sport seats, with less brain and more brawn. I still remember where the Germany and Japan are located on the world map. All I am saying is that this ATM machine has benefited a lot to the Lota party on behest of GHQ . Time to clean the house with corrupt lotas and their masters.
No one is trying to impress YOU.. Moron. GHQ ZINDABAD.

HINDU GHQ headed by Gay Modi has a shortage of URINE.

Time for Pakistan to assist Shivalingham.

worshippers provide free URINE of Pakistan.

Tawaif of Jati Mujrah Will assist Sonia Ghandi.

That's the difference between losers like you that quite worship a family and us patriots that love PK. IK promised and delivered, it will cost him dearly as the mafia will take revenge, but so what, his delivered his promise. Look at gymnastics, let's face it, you are nondescript and what you say makes no difference. Its not as if NS is going to listen to a loser like you but you can't even bring yourself to ask him to do the right thing. So once again, call on NS to uphold his promise on the receipts.

Let's for a moment accept that what you say is correct, but you support a family that has been in alliance with all those people. NS entered into an alliance with PPP and hence all those people are corrupt were your allies, remember Zardari is my brother, where was you then, NS and the Ch Brothers were in the same party (even today you would jump at an alliance and PE has been offered the CM by the Nooras) did you have problem then, NS stole billions, Maryam lied about her properties, you did everything to avoid answering a simple question 3 days ago and in the end you couldn't tell me which of her statements was true. Today, you are running from a simple question as to why, you a nondescript is not asking him to uphold his promise. I was testing your Niyaat and I have shown you a mirror. IK is not perfect, he has made mistakes, and will make mistakes but he is a good man and patriot. You and your ilk are not.
This corrupt system wasn't created by IK. The system you talk about was created by your royal family. IK couldn't come into power to change without working with system. If he ends up with flats in London, and has even one of his family on the run, then curse him and I will join you. But we have seen that your Niyaat is not clean.
Lol...No point making this long sermon if those you chose over PMLN are not any better. In your own words, you still assume , even though you know each of them I mention is more corrupt than I have written , But your licking of a corrupt ( as per your words) is still okay for you.
The moment Bongi Khan , scrolled his dick, and f himself up by gathering lotas, I knew he is a sold out soul, just for power hunger. Had he been up to his words, and he found himself among corrupt ones for any reason , he would have resigned from the PM post and come down among people . But , no , he knows that if he is to call election under his poor performances, he would have been back to seat 1 of the past and he probably would have to make Shida Tilly once again his peon. Smarting up from the lota collection , he went down to the worst dictator ever by manipulating NAB for his own opponents. Making sure he maligned them by using every dirty trick the army dictator used against their opponents. I swear to my Allah , had this process of accountability were ever transparent , I would have accepted every accusation and allegation against everyone who has been accused by NAB and the accountability court. But even the genuine cases of corruption, turned out to be a shame after through these courts .

But what happened in those courts and who pulled their strings could be easily seen and felt by anyone who is rational and beyond vindictiveness. This whole drama of accountability is a farce and only fool can accept their verdict under the circumstances. And there are tons of fools available in Pakistan .

Well, if you are fond of licking the long dong of GHQ, then why complain about one of their bastards ? It looks like you think from your rear end and walking your ass up your head.

Wake Up Pakistan

PAGAAAL EEEEEE OEEEEEEY

Wake Up Pakistan

KIS JAAAHIL OR PAGAAAL KO SAMJHA RAHAY HOU

KUO APNAY DEMAAG KEE WAAAT LAGA RAHAY HOU LEAVE HIM

PAGAAAL EEEEEE OEEEEEEY
Yaar , Tum Aapna Naam Budal Lo. Eik aur Ghutiya member bhi tumharay jesa naam lay kar her jaga galian deyta aur galian khata pher raha hai. Mujhay Umeed hai tum dono twin nahi hosaktay. Tum kafi civilized lugtay ho.

Wake Up Pakistan

Yaar , Tum Aapna Naam Budal Lo. Eik aur Ghutiya member bhi tumharay jesa naam lay kar her jaga galian deyta aur galian khata pher raha hai. Mujhay Umeed hai tum dono twin nahi hosaktay. Tum kafi civilized lugtay ho.
MAI NAY GALEE NAHEE DEE

TUMHARI FAZOOL BAATOO KA JAWAB AIK HE HAI

KAY PSYCHO LOGO SAY BACH KAY RAHOO

MAI NAY GALEE NAHEE DEE

TUMHARI FAZOOL BAATOO KA JAWAB AIK HE HAI

KAY PSYCHO LOGO SAY BACH KAY RAHOO
Acha . lugta hai kafi Tajarba hai. kion kabhi Itifaq Howa hai ya wahan say bhagay hoeway Ho? Wesay tum nay Galee nahi di aur nahi koe budtamizi ki hai.