Breaking: Sugar crisis report, big families involved

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
But they are involved, along with the rest. They all benefitted and at last you are realising what IK is up against. Its a mafia against one man, May Allah keep him safe.

I think you guys need to get off the container and realize that the Boots have put you in to power. The 2nd thing is , those who are making decisions i.e subsidy etc, etc are needed to be removed from the positions and punished. JKT is a known ATM and a source of most of PTI funds. Its harm earning which bought Lotas to formed the Lota regime of Bongi khan .....

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
No, I don't care about the report. I told you earlier that JKT has made tons from the subsidy. This is just an eye wash to get the report done. I need to know how and when he will be brought to justice. There was not even a iota of doubt in my mind about his involvement. He was already got caught but not punished in SC trial for his inside trading. Its only prove my stance that this regime is full with corrupt lotas and they are taking the advantage of the Government.
When will you grow up?

You post linguistic shit here, nothing of essense..

Just long shitty posts in bold letters to catch the attraction of fellow khota eating phatwaaris...!

Zaidi Qasim... The report is out and Khan didn't spare his own people... You get it?

Wake up, and post something that gives credence to yourself.

Zaidi Qasim

When will you grow up?

You post linguistic shit here, nothing of essense..

Just long shitty posts in bold letters to catch the attraction of fellow khota eating phatwaaris...!

Zaidi Qasim... The report is out and Khan didn't spare his own people... You get it?

Wake up, and post something that gives credence to yourself.
Report is out where ? They should be in Jail. And he should be handing all lotas back to ATM machine so he can arrange his bail.

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think you guys need to get off the container and realize that the Boots have put you in to power. The 2nd thing is , those who are making decisions i.e subsidy etc, etc are needed to be removed from the positions and punished. JKT is a known ATM and a source of most of PTI funds. Its harm earning which bought Lotas to formed the Lota regime of Bongi khan .....
IK is a freak of nature, the boots, the mafia and anyone else you can think can do their best but he is loved by his people and no matter what you wish there is nothing you can do to him. He aint running off to London. Proud of Kaptaan

Zaidi Qasim

Time to kill these human viruses Pakistan. Government of IK has done a great service to Pakistan and it's POOR AWAM by exposing these terrorist mafia hoarders of food which ALLAH owns in the first place.

Reason Pakistan suffers, is in this report. Death to all involved period.

Public hanging starting with Jahangir harami.
Look my friend . Everyone know that JKT is a stock hoarder. Ik kept him because he was good at providing him the needed finance. Issuing of report is good but not all. He should not protect them who are in Power and making policy decisions . We dont want to see another Amir Kiyani who is now G secretary of the lota party.

Hate_Nooras

Report is out where ? They should be in Jail. And he should be handing all lotas back to ATM machine so he can arrange his bail.
What this quickly. You see your badniyaati shows through on every post. It must have dawned on you by now that you are wrong on everything.

Zaidi Qasim

IK is a freak of nature, the boots, the mafia and anyone else you can think can do their best but he is loved by his people and no matter what you wish there is nothing you can do to him. He aint running off to London. Proud of Kaptaan
Ask him to restore the Local body system in Punjab. He will find out his popularity within hours. Its a shame that he is afraid of them so much that he kept them off illegal. People are ready to give him what he really deserve....

Salazar67

Look my friend . Everyone know that JKT is a stock hoarder. Ik kept him because he was good at providing him the needed finance. Issuing of report is good but not all. He should not protect them who are in Power and making policy decisions . We dont want to see another Amir Kiyani who is now G secretary of the lota party.
Tareen is history, no credibility. He must be arrested assets seized 10 to 15 years JAIL..will be a good start.

Most important.. NAWAZ Bawaseer must be HANGED for his crimes.

Hate_Nooras

But the Sharifs are involved in a big way and the raid in Sindh wasn't fake as you claimed. So if JT is bad, then by the same token the Sharifs are even worse.

Zaidi Qasim

Tareen is history, no credibility. He must be arrested assets seized 10 to 15 years JAIL..will be a good start.

Most important.. NAWAZ Bawaseer must be HANGED for his crimes.
If the Bongi khan can't prosecute his ATM machine, he can't prove anything reliable about his Governance.

Hate_Nooras

Ask him to restore the Local body system in Punjab. He will find out his popularity within hours. Its a shame that he is afraid of them so much that he kept them off illegal. People are ready to give him what he really deserve....
And he will do. And you know what he will whip your arse. BTW where was the local body system when you were in power.

Zaidi Qasim

But the Sharifs are involved in a big way and the raid in Sindh wasn't fake as you claimed. So if JT is bad, then by the same token the Sharifs are even worse.
The trouble with you guys are that you talk a lot, accuse others but when it comes down to your own in the Government, you start to play monkey. Get ATM machine, prosecute him first and then talk about others.

Hate_Nooras

If the Bongi khan can't prosecute his ATM machine, he can't prove anything reliable about his Governance.
Why don't you call for all involved to be prosecuted? Why are you running. IK has clean bowled your hypocrisy. Can you imagine NS ever having the balls to do this.

Zaidi Qasim

And he will do. And you know what he will whip your arse. BTW where was the local body system when you were in power.
Lol... get the tiger force ready ... What a idiotic idea. It is a good time to restore the Local bodies.. They will rip your ass right from the go.. within hours.

Hate_Nooras

The trouble with you guys are that you talk a lot, accuse others but when it comes down to your own in the Government, you start to play monkey. Get ATM machine, prosecute him first and then talk about others.
Can you name anyone Noora ever prosecuting any other Noora for corruption. Abid Sher Alis father accused Rana the Qatil of killing people in Faislabad, tell me what happened to the investigation

Zaidi Qasim

Why don't you call for all involved to be prosecuted? Why are you running. IK has clean bowled your hypocrisy. Can you imagine NS ever having the balls to do this.
Can you prosecute the ones who are currently gouging Pakistan ? ATM machine, Monis Ellahi and Khusro Bukhtiar have to go. Before talk about others accountability...

Hate_Nooras

Lol... get the tiger force ready ... What a idiotic idea. It is a good time to restore the Local bodies.. They will rip your ass right from the go.. within hours.
Don't volunteer. You guys are finished, your leaders are pusseys looking to run or have run.

Hate_Nooras

Can you prosecute the ones who are currently gouging Pakistan ? ATM machine, Monis Ellahi and Khusro Bukhtiar have to go. Before talk about others accountability...
This is now, why not start with the earliest crimes, why are you scared. So are you going to join me in asking NS to show the receipts. So far you have ran from this question 100s of times.

Zaidi Qasim

Can you name anyone Noora ever prosecuting any other Noora for corruption. Abid Sher Alis father accused Rana the Qatil of killing people in Faislabad, tell me what happened to the investigation
What it got to do with NS. ATM machine JKT is the culprit. try to prosecute him instead of running around others .. He is close to PTI and has been putting his money to you guys