Breaking: Sugar crisis report, big families involved

Sonya Khan

There surely are sleeper cells in PTI which could be cause of anarchy in future ..... Khan just crush em whoever was reponsible for the crisis of sugar and wheat ..... Crush PML Q as well .... If you lose govt in the process , no worries , people will elect you again with thumping majority.....

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Sonya Khan

You better ask about your ATM machine today ? ..
PTI stands for accountability.... We stand proud today .... For Pakistan whoever is corrupt will have to be culled ..... It’s peabrain like you patwaris who say ‘khaata hai to lagata bhi toh hai’.....

Standing proud ? Lol.... You should be ashamed of yourself. Gouging people while keeping Lotas in the Government. How else you can feel proud .. ?

Sonya Khan

Standing proud ? Lol.... You should be ashamed of yourself. Gouging people while keeping Lotas in the Government. How else you can feel proud .. ?
We are proud because our leader has the courage to face the crisis unlike a running away to foreign land ... But peabrains don’t understand it so don’t bother bothering your few remaining neurons ...:)

No, I don't care about the report. I told you earlier that JKT has made tons from the subsidy. This is just an eye wash to get the report done. I need to know how and when he will be brought to justice. There was not even a iota of doubt in my mind about his involvement. He was already got caught but not punished in SC trial for his inside trading. Its only prove my stance that this regime is full with corrupt lotas and they are taking the advantage of the Government.
So 2 days you asked me when it was going to be released and I didn't think in the present crisis it was but IK has kept his word and today your badniyaati shows through again. It isn't surprise and you will always be a loser. So once again when is the receipts that NS showed the speaker going to be given to the public. IK is a lion and NS is a crooked pussey

What did I say to you about JKT ? It was you who said wait for the report before naming him. Find out first if this report is even published or not before fake celebration of calling your own Government full with corrupts. I could have said about the lotas even before the report was not made public, if it ever made public now. I like to see how you justify keeping this ATM machine still working in Government.

But I am here to see how he would be punished and face the trial for gouging people. Khusro Bukhtiar is another corrupt Bongi Khan is hiding .

Btw you seemed to have ignored the Sharifs role in this, why is that?
I never seen a report from Bongi which didn't blame PMLN ,one way or other. But if he is found to be taking advantage , then he should also face trail. But the main culprits are JKT, khusro Bukhtiar and Monis Ellahi. who had leverage to provide Government offered subsidy since they are part of the Government.

We are proud because our leader has the courage to face the crisis unlike a running away to foreign land ... But peabrains don’t understand it so don’t bother bothering your few remaining neurons ...:)
I see you feel proud of having an ATM machine who helped you bought the Lotas and keep it there. Even when everyone knew that this lotas would take advantage of the position to make the 10 x's more on his original investment once the balls are started to role ? .....

I never seen a report from Bongi which didn't blame PMLN ,one way or other. But if he is found to be taking advantage , then he should also face trail. But the main culprits are JKT, khusro Bukhtiar and Monis Ellahi. who had leverage to provide Government offered subsidy since they are part of the Government.
So once again you ignored the role of the Sharifs. I say let's deal with all haraamis. But you are running. For you the sun shines out of the Sharifs arse. IK has proved that he doesn't give a shit and that why NS and you pathetic trolls will always lose to him.

What did I say to you about JKT ? It was you who said wait for the report before naming him. Find out first if this report is even published or not before fake celebration of calling your own Government full with corrupts. I could have said about the lotas even before the report was not made public, if it ever made public now. I like to see how you justify keeping this ATM machine still working in Government.

But I am here to see how he would be punished and face the trial for gouging people. Khusro Bukhtiar is another corrupt Bongi Khan is hiding .
JT is only one of those named but who is Munir, tell me about him, tell me who the Sharif group is or the omni group is. Lol
I am not going to defend anyone and salute IK for releasing the report. Lets see the audit soon, IA all haraamis will go down. So when is the bag receipts given to the speaker going to be released.

So once again you ignored the role of the Sharifs. I say let's deal with all haraamis. But you are running. For you the sun shines out of the Sharifs arse. IK has proved that he doesn't give a shit and that why NS and you pathetic trolls will always lose to him.
Listen , man you are some shame. why don't you read the posts before reply. I said if Sharif family found to be involved , then they should also face the trial. However, JKT and others who have any influence in current Government to make policy decisions, should be punished even more than any other who is involved. JKT is know ATM machine for PTI. All the haram kamai of JKT is spent on forming this Lota regime and thus total haram . You don't like to talk about the total haram ,however, running to blame NS and others ..

But they are involved, along with the rest. They all benefitted and at last you are realising what IK is up against. Its a mafia against one man, May Allah keep him safe.

pkuser2k12

This is preliminary report given under inquiry committee formed by pm

It was requested to the cabinet to include other institution for forensic analysis which cabinet approved and was given powers under commission inquiry act of 2017

Commission includes SECP,State Bank,FIA and FBR

For 5 years this cartel was given 25 billion rupees subsidy but they kept hiking the prices even after getting subsidies from the government

Liability and recoveries will stat after commission report due 25TH APRIL 2020

SOURCE : shahzad Akbar talking to Ary news

Sonya Khan

I see you feel proud of having an ATM machine who helped you bought the Lotas and keep it there. Even when everyone knew that this lotas would take advantage of the position to make the 10 x's more on his original investment once the balls are started to role ? .....
I feel pity for you ..... Pity for your few left neurons in brain .... IK is honest man so you have to resort to other people to point out supposedly IKs shortcomings ...... yet in the process you conveniently forget Sharifs mills are also involved.... just as you conveniently forgot your do takay ka analysis of FazlurRehman ....:)