Breaking: Sugar crisis report, big families involved

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It will take for Below rani and Noora bin ghaddar a thousand and one lifetimes to have big enough balls to pull off something like that with a thin majority. I know I know ya all phatwars will scream "It's cosmetics....."

Hate_Nooras

It will take for Below rani and Noora bin ghaddar a thousand and one lifetimes to have big enough balls to pull off something like that with a thin majority. I know I know ya all phatwars will scream "It's cosmetics....."
Firstly, we need to wait. There is a lot of fake news but if this is true, then it's great news. We have IK living up to his promise.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Foc-- shit. Bongi Khan must be shitting long haul .... after finding out ATM machine was busy printing money. I wonder blind Bongi Lickies still think that PMLN is resposible for this rotten rat corruption of ATM .

Iconoclast

Firstly, we need to wait. There is a lot of fake news but if this is true, then it's great news. We have IK living up to his promise.
Well I just heard it from the horse's mouth, PM's dude on AC, Shahzad Akbar in this video so it must be true. Otherwise PTI must be really incompetent lol.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jahangir-Tareen-and-Khusro-Bakhtiar01.jpg

Munawarkhan

Pakistan ka phala lota technically Nawaz Sharif tha. pmln nay jab hukoomat banayee , hamesha 50% lotoon kay saath

laikin kisi was aur nay pti is waqt join ki jan usko log tanga party kahtay thay tu mirchi lag gayee.

an kyonkay patwarion nay gali aur corruption kay ilawa qaum ko kabhi kuch nahi diya tu aaj wo apni party khatam hotay dekh rahay hain aur cheekhain mar rahay hain
Two roaming Jewels responsible for formation of Lota Regime of Bongi Kingdom . Must be time to get the return back on investment.

Hate_Nooras

Two roaming Jewels responsible for formation of Lota Regime of Bongi Kingdom . Must be time to get the return back on investment.
You asked for the report you got it. IK has delivered the full report, can we now have the bag the NS gave to the speaker. Didn't it contain the receipts that he promised us. I am sure you can't wait to see all the receipts

Zaidi Qasim

Pakistan ka phala lota technically Nawaz Sharif tha. pmln nay jab hukoomat banayee , hamesha 50% lotoon kay saath

laikin kisi was aur nay pti is waqt join ki jan usko log tanga party kahtay thay tu mirchi lag gayee.

an kyonkay patwarion nay gali aur corruption kay ilawa qaum ko kabhi kuch nahi diya tu aaj wo apni party khatam hotay dekh rahay hain aur cheekhain mar rahay hain

No shortage of spin masters in Pakistan , find out how much this ATM end up spending on Lotas to bring them in Islamabad in his jet with brief cases full with Money after the 2018 elections. This rotten tar had absolutely nothing as a possession when he joined the dictator Musharraf and started to build his Empire. He couldn't miss the 2nd opportunity after the 9 years of drought.

Zaidi Qasim

You asked for the report you got it. IK has delivered the full report, can we now have the bag the NS gave to the speaker. Didn't it contain the receipts that he promised us. I am sure you can't wait to see all the receipts
Lol. you are still full of it. would you now still lick the lota regime after finding out how shameful the regime itself is ? The whole idea of knowing the people responsible to get the advantage of the sugar" Subsidy" is to confirm who wished to have incorporated subsidy in Sugar industry when no such subsidy is needed.. And who is responsible for the increase in Sugar price when no increase was necessary. Continue to fool people, while continue to get exposed. Increase the prices, take advantage of the posts and yet still blame PMLN for the corruption. It is not something you should be happy about. But rather a resounding slap of the faces of those in Government who claim to work to eradicate the corruption .

Hate_Nooras

No shortage of spin masters in Pakistan , find out how much this ATM end up spending on Lotas to bring them in Islamabad in his jet with brief cases full with Money after the 2018 elections. This rotten tar had absolutely nothing as a possession when he joined the dictator Musharraf and started to build his Empire. He couldn't miss the 2nd opportunity after the 9 years of drought.
Didn't you ask for the report, well you got it. And all those including JT need to be taken to court and let's see what they have as defense. But I asked you about NSs bag to the speaker, when can we see those receipts. Why are we waiting for those.

Hate_Nooras

Lol. you are still full of it. would you now still lick the lota regime after finding out how shameful the regime itself is ? The whole idea of knowing the people responsible to get the advantage of the sugar" Subsidy" is to confirm who wished to have incorporated subsidy in Sugar industry when no such subsidy is needed.. And who is responsible for the increase in Sugar price when no increase was necessary. Continue to fool people, while continue to get exposed. Increase the prices, take advantage of the posts and yet still blame PMLN for the corruption. It is not something you should be happy about. But rather a resounding slap of the faces of those in Government who claim to work to eradicate the corruption .
Only IK had courage to release a report that may well lead to the end of his govt. So once again when are we going to see NS's receipts given to the speaker. Its not difficult, he needs to give that bag over.

Zaidi Qasim

Didn't you ask for the report, well you got it. And all those including JT need to be taken to court and let's see what they have as defense. But I asked you about NSs bag to the speaker, when can we see those receipts. Why are we waiting for those.
No, I don't care about the report. I told you earlier that JKT has made tons from the subsidy. This is just an eye wash to get the report done. I need to know how and when he will be brought to justice. There was not even a iota of doubt in my mind about his involvement. He was already got caught but not punished in SC trial for his inside trading. Its only prove my stance that this regime is full with corrupt lotas and they are taking the advantage of the Government.

pkuser2k12

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sugar Crisis

Main factor in sugar price hike was exports

Jahanger Khan tareen group

Khusro Bakhtir's relative

Moonis Elahi's relative

omni group

Sharif family mills

Flour Crisis

Punjab:

Secretary for food punjab and minister for food punjab

Federal:

PASCO MD,Federal secretary for food and Federal minister for food

Report prepared under supervision of Wajid Zia

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is preliminary report given under inquiry committee formed by pm

It was requested to the cabinet to include other institution for forensic analysis which cabinet approved and was given powers under commission inquiry act of 2017

Commission includes SECP,State Bank,FIA and FBR

For 5 years this cartel was given 25 billion rupees subsidy but they kept hiking the prices even after getting subsidies from the government

Liability and recoveries will stat after commission report due 25TH APRIL 2020

SOURCE : shahzad Akbar talking to Ary news

SOURCE : shahzad Akbar talking to Ary news

Last edited: