Breaking: Sugar crisis report, big families involved

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Its not the relevant question . The real question is if he made money when he is part of the Government. Who approved the sugar subsidy ?
You don't decide whats relevant, is what I said true or not? If it's true, then you have answered the question you asked me.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You don't decide whats relevant, is what I said true or not? If it's true, then you have answered the question you asked me.
When the Subsidy was announced back in PMLN Government, the JKT was not the part of the Government, and that is why I said this question is not relevant . JKT and Khusro both are part of the Government now and it is very much relevant .. Who Approved the sugar Subsidy. ?Lol.

Hate_Nooras

When the Subsidy was announced back in PMLN Government, the JKT was not the part of the Government, and that is why I said this question is not relevant . JKT and Khusro both are part of the Government now and it is very much relevant .. Who Approved the sugar Subsidy. ?Lol.
But why did the Nooras give him 22bn and the Sharifs were part of the govt as was Munir and they benefitted from the subsidy , why did they give these subsidies to the Sugar industry? Why wasn't these figures made public?

Zaidi Qasim

But why did the Nooras give him 22bn and the Sharifs were part of the govt as was Munir and they benefitted from the subsidy , why did they give these subsidies to the Sugar industry? Why wasn't these figures made public?

Who approved the subsidy in sugar ?

Zaidi Qasim

KIA HUWA GHQ?

ITNA NAFRAT NA KAR NA KAR
Yaar Batt suno, Es Chamonay Ko khujli Ziyada hai tu pher Muj say batt kion nahi Karta . Mujhay maloom hai yeh sub Raat ko Barracks main Phojeo say enjoy kartay hain. Eska Laheja deekho, pher tum kehtay ho Mian Gali na Dou ...

Wake Up Pakistan

Yaar Batt suno, Es Chamonay Ko khujli Ziyada hai tu pher Muj say batt kion nahi Karta . Mujhay maloom hai yeh sub Raat ko Barracks main Phojeo say enjoy kartay hain. Eska Laheja deekho, pher tum kehtay ho Mian Gali na Dou ...
NA BAAT KARO USAY IGNORE HIM

CHAI MIND NA KARNA LAHEJA YAHA KISE BE PARTY MEMBER KA ACHA NAHEE

SUB PARTY KE BAAT KARTAY HIAN KOI PAKISTAN KE BAAT NAHE KARTA

Zaidi Qasim

NA BAAT KARO USAY IGNORE HIM

CHAI MIND NA KARNA LAHEJA YAHA KISE BE PARTY MEMBER KA ACHA NAHEE

SUB PARTY KE BAAT KARTAY HIAN KOI PAKISTAN KE BAAT NAHE KARTA
Yeh Tumhari batt theek hai lakin Main sirf jawab main inki zuban istemal karta hoon . Meri koe post esi nahi hai jis main , mainay pehal ki ho , haan kuch jantay pehchantay hurri Ram hain jin say tameez kabhi pass nahi Guzri. Insay kabhi tameez nahi seekhni .