Breaking picture: Zulfiqar mirza did not oath on quran rather it was a tafseer (see this pic & decid

pakiace

Banned
Breaking picture: Zulfiqar mirza did not oath on Quran, but on NAHJUL BALAGHA (Book on Hazrat Ali RA sayings,quotes) SEE PIC

CHECK THIS OUT http://imageshack.us/f/9/385154895.jpg/

NAHJUL BALAGHA IS A BOOK THAT COVERS LETTERS, SERMONS AND SAYINGS OF HAZRAT ALI RA

PROOF THE PICTURE IS NOT EDITED CLICK BELOW PICTURE

LET ME CLEAR MY STANCE: I AM NOT SOMEONE FROM MQM/PPPP/OR PML-N PEOPLE WHO KNOW ME, HAVE SEEN MY POSTS - KNOW THAT I AM A DIE HARD FAN OF IMRAN KHAN (THE REASON OF THIS POST IS TO IF MQM DIES - SO SHALL PPPP AND PML-N) AND HENCEFORTH COMES IMRAN KHAN! I HAVE NO RELEVANCE OF AFFILIATION OR ANY SYMPATHY WITH MQM OR ALTAF QASAYE!

Last edited:

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
yara es say kia faraq parta hai?? agar app ek page he sar per rakh leen jis main sirf quran paak ki ek ayeet he lekhi howi hoo tu woo kia quran say kam hai???????

ek ayeet bhee quran paak ki utni he ahmiat wali hai.

its not the issue yara haan logon koo distract karna hoo tu alag baat hai.

Lodhi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bhai saheb whether it was Quran Majeed or Tafseer. It has Quranic Ayah in it so it doesn't matter much, he said what ever he said on oath using the word Quran. By the way what ever he said much of it is open secret. We all know about Altaf and MQM, we all know Rehman Malik is kind of MQM spokes person.

QaiserMirza

اگر قرآن اٹھا لیا ہو تو بھی کیا ہوا
ان کے لیے اس قرآن کی کیا حیثیت ہے
ان کا قرآن ابھی تک غار میں ہی ہے
جب وہ بھگوڑا باہر آئےگا تو ان کا قرآن بھی لائے گا
قرآن کی حیثیت اور تقدس تو ان کے لیے ہے جو اس قرآن پر ایمان رکھتے ہیں

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
LOL... Isnt it enough kay he was saying "I am taking oath on Quran Pak"... As far as Nehj ul balagha is concerned, It is based on sermons Of Imam Ali as compiled by syed razi, and it is not based on volumes rather it is a Single book with a way thick dimension...
Now AH & Mqm should do the same thing....

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
SAbse phely YAzeed ki najaiz auloadoon aur ashraf ali thanvi(DEOGUNDI) malaoon aur h***mzaday ki auladoon ka jeena mahal hoga, waisy ye saarey mirza eik jaisy kiun hotey hayn???? Mou ki bawaseer waley...

pakiace

Banned
valid al point'un.

sorry it has been just confirmed that it is nahaj ul balagha ( a book written on the sayings of hazrat ali ra which includes his letters, sermons, sayings) i do not have the option to re-edit my thread so please don't confuse

Pakistani1947

LOL... Isnt it enough kay he was saying "I am taking oath on Quran Pak"... As far as Nehj ul balagha is concerned, It is based on sermons Of Imam Ali as compiled by syed razi, and it is not based on volumes rather it is a Single book with a way thick dimension...
Now AH & Mqm should do the same thing....

This may be one example of Shia "Taqayya" Aqeeda. They may tells as much as lies in the name of "Taqayyah".

May Allah keep Muslim safe from the "Shur" of these deviated people.

Note: Nahj al Balagha is not Tafseer of Quraan. It is a collection of 241 sermons, 79 letters, and 489 utterances.
The book narrates from Ali (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) on a wide variety of topics, ranging from the creation of the world, the creation of Adam, end of the Universe and the arrival of Imam al-Mahdi. It was collected by Sharif Razi, a Shia scholar in the tenth century.

Last edited:

Pakistani1947

Qaraan kee qasam uthaaney key liay, is kaa haath mein pakrna zaroori nahein hey. Sirf alfaz adaa karney sey qasam ho jatee hey

Your statement is 100% true for Muslims. Unfortunately, it is not true for Shias! This is due to their (shias) "Taqayya" Aqeeda.

Last edited: