*Breaking News* - Salman Taseer has been Assassinated By his OWN GUARD

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

BTW, this is a very lame argument, since we have the law and the courts now, then why the guard killed Salman Taseer, instead of trying him in courts?

100 % agreed but did the Govt. take any action against Mr Governor who said that it is Black Law in first instance (Afterwards he had realised his mistake and become very lenient about the law that he had just wanted amendments) and why did he interfere the court process.

Why did he not put appeal against the verdict in hight court? In this way Mr Governor was also proved to be Extremist (like Qadri) to get the result quickly instead of waiting for the out come of High Court Decision. After the he could go to Supreme court. He could use this appeal to President even after the supreme court decision. Why was he in so hurry?

SIZE=2]I also want that we, as Muslims should be able to portray a true picture of Islam that emphasizes humanity, tolerance, open dialog, rationale and peace for the world. [/SIZE]

We didn't see the same in Mr Governor as well. He neither had tolerance nor he was rational

I am also blaming Qadri like others are doing but I blame Mr Governor more than Qadir that he was on a very responsible post.

Why did he raise this sensitive issue in a very naive & Blunt way?

Why did he raise this issue in a time where there is so much Violence,Terrorism, Lawlessness, Fundamentalism all around in the society by one Sact (Allegedly Deobandi) .

Why did he opened another war field with Brailis as well?

Is there a conspiracy in this case?

Last edited:

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Just read my post # 166 carefully and understand it where did I write about the amendment of the law? If you have eyes and brain please use it. Don't blindly jump to blame others.

I have asked the following 3 questions?

1) Why these So called Human Right Activists (i.e. Asma Jehangir) don't raise voice for the misuse of other laws..

2).. Why don't they speak about Drone Attacks

3) ...Why Asma Jehangir doesn't file a petition in Supreme Court against drone attacks???????????

I have answered your question in my next post # 170

2ndly I had already answer this question that amendment is not the solution because Best of the Best Law can be misused.

I have wrote many times that many laws are misused but it doesn't mean every law is to be amended. Instead the system should be make strong and correct to implement the laws in proper way............... But I don't know why you don't understand this point and ask me the same question time and again. If you don't understand it leave it then.

i have answered those questions but you didnt care to read.
Im done here.