Breaking News: Iran Attacks American Bases in Iraq - Bases Destroyed

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You would be surprised . They are sitting in GHQ trying to find out how many dollars can be made ... Ghairat tu ani Jani cheese hai, dollar tu kabhi kabhi aatay hain .
Bajwa ki tou lottery nikal ayi .........Abb saab say khay ga......Saudia Amreeka UAE China Russia.......Panchon unglian ghi may aur sar kerahi may

Democratic

Senator (1k+ posts)
The news is that no American has been killed in the "missile attacks" and the tweet of Irani FM depicts the attacks as just face saving tactics

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I respect your disagreement but can we keep it civilized. I know you’re hurting bad but let’s keep the site visitable.
Oh I forgot to say “please”

Well, My post pretty much summarized the history of the corrupt Generals. Pussy is not really a bad choice of word for them if one knows their history. Pussy can't only be Willows or Cat.

PIND-WALA

I think word choreographed is right because Iranians were given the green signal to take revenge without life losses. So live coverage of multiple missiles doing minimal damage is widely satisfying.
So by your logic, matter should end there.
But people will be wondering what will be actions of US now ?

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
update : US forces on high alert for possible Iranian drone attacks, and intelligence shows Iran moving military equipment.

Khan125

I can't say anything about Turkey, However, I know Bajwa has to change his underwear many times before uttering a word. And Bongi Khan , you will find him laying down on heap of Cocaine as usual. Lol
Bajwa ore khan terey behn k sath buisy hain.

stargazer

So by your logic, matter should end there.
But people will be wondering what will be actions of US now ?
According to my logic this insanity should not have occurred, but I hope this will be the end of high point of the military belligerence.

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
I think we just have to wait and see what is "Collateral" damage if any .So far American news channels are quite about the possible loss of American lives. I hope it is not like Iraqis Scud Missiles....
to keep silent has other side also may be the damage is more than expected.