***Breaking News** - Dr Aafia Siddiqui Ko Saza

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger
No so called super power can deliver justice. Allah in his infinite wisdom kept the final justice in his own hands. InshaAllah, He will do justice. I have full faith.

My deepest prayers are with Dr. Aafia and her family.

MIAN3000

Voter (50+ posts)
SHETAN KA INSAF

2-3-2010_19956_1.gif

masif92

Citizen
?????? ????? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ????? ?????? ?? ???? ??????? ?? ??? ???????? ????? ?????
pkheadlines.com

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
If you guys didn't get a chance, kindly see the recording of press conference by her sister and mother.

SALUTE to them for their courage, bravery and dignity with which they are tackling this situation.

mcuk2001

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistani Commando said:
mushraf tu nay qaum ki betyan aur beety beech ker acha nai kiya ALLAH dekh reha hae aur INSHALLAH wo sab say bara insaaf kerny wala hae
why do you people comment when you are not well informed, Musharraf has nothing to do with Afia Siddique nor did he handed her over to the US authorities (full stop) .

mistehbab

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

Ye din, chullu bhar pani main DOOB!! MARNEE! ka din hai TAMAAM!!! Pakistan aur is ki 18 karhorh awam ke liye.

Is qaum ki is beti ki zindagi ghairo'n ne tabah-o-barbaad kar di hai. Us ke sath in janwaro'n ne kia kuchch nahi kia ? 7 saal se wo un ke chungal main phansi huee hai. koee us ki madad ko nahi aya. Ye qaum, hamari qaum murda lash ki tarhan chup hai.

LAANAT!!!! hai is qaum par. ALLAH ki LAANAT!!! ho is qaum par, SARI!! ki SARI!!! qaum par. Is qaum ke AIK AIK INSAN PAR ALLAH KI LAANAT!!!! ho, AIK AIK INSAN PAR, khas taur par wo jo is ke zimm-e-daar hain.

Ye din dekhne se to achha tha ALLAH is murda qaum ko history ki kitabo'n main dafan kar deta, khatam kar deta, is ki jaga doosri qaum kharhi kar deta.

LAANAT!!!! hai. ALLAH ki LAKH! LAKH!! LAANAT ho is qaum par.

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re:

mistehbab said:
Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

Ye din, chullu bhar pani main DOOB!! MARNEE! ka din hai TAMAAM!!! Pakistan aur is ki 18 karhorh awam ke liye.

Is qaum ki is beti ki zindagi ghairo'n ne tabah-o-barbaad kar di hai. Us ke sath in janwaro'n ne kia kuchch nahi kia ? 7 saal se wo un ke chungal main phansi huee hai. koee us ki madad ko nahi aya. Ye qaum, hamari qaum murda lash ki tarhan chup hai.

LAANAT!!!! hai is qaum par. ALLAH ki LAANAT!!! ho is qaum par, SARI!! ki SARI!!! qaum par. Is qaum ke AIK AIK INSAN PAR ALLAH KI LAANAT!!!! ho, AIK AIK INSAN PAR, khas taur par wo jo is ke zimm-e-daar hain.

Ye din dekhne se to achha tha ALLAH is murda qaum ko history ki kitabo'n main dafan kar deta, khatam kar deta, is ki jaga doosri qaum kharhi kar deta.

LAANAT!!!! hai. ALLAH ki LAKH! LAKH!! LAANAT ho is qaum par.

Laughs out loud. Why dont you divert this kind of Lanat on your self and towards your spiritual masters JI and Pak Army who have always collaborated with the US since the so called independence of this unfortunate country named as Pakistan. The only group which is responsible to be accursed and have the entitlement of that medal of Begherti is you and those Mullahs organisations which have always trained the terrorists and other innocent kids and abducting the innocent women and men for you almighty American lords in the name of Jihad for $$$ and some Rs. Before making this hypocritical statement here go and ask your JIs leadership to stop sucking the b**** of Army generals and Americans first and then try to come to the public and make these slogans of Go Amrika Go. Such a pathetic leadership and its xenophobes like you are that privately you and your party work on the dirty agendas of US and evil Pakistani establishment and in public forums & media you curse them and their policies. Do us a favour and try to dive in this pond if you and your Munafiq JI leadership have an ounce of shame left;

water_pond.jpg

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
admin said:
Breaking news on Geo right now

http://www.mamu.tv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pakistan officials: Hum ney tamam safarti koshish ki. 2. Insaf faraham karney ki koshish kareingey

What a crap!! They wont even stop Karachi killings. How would they change jury decision??

They sold our sister

having all the emotion set aside, accusation on Israel, Afghan intelligance false arrest of Aafia, we dont really know the whole truth. We are protesting because she is our sister, our compatriot, but we do not know the whole story.

We can only hope that there justice was served. But it has been proven many many times that American justice has failed and awarded sentences to the wrong persons.

I guess time will tell whether sister was innocent or whether she was framed by Israel

gazoomartian

Re: Re:

Bret bhai

chalo hum tum Khalifa party banatey hain aur dump all these shitty parties, curb Party systems, and establish Khailafat system

what do you say buddy? remember we only die once

mcuk2001 said:
Pakistani Commando said:
mushraf tu nay qaum ki betyan aur beety beech ker acha nai kiya ALLAH dekh reha hae aur INSHALLAH wo sab say bara insaaf kerny wala hae
why do you people f***** comment when you are not well informed, Musharraf has nothing to do with Afia Siddique nor did he handed her over to the US authorities (full stop) .

1st of all watch ur mouth second i have watch intervews of her family where they told very clearly evry thing and when this all happend it was mushi kutaa , haram ki nasal as presedent of pak , so brother if u have any evednce or proof , give link here , kiuon key i know ajj b ghdaroon ko suport kerny walon ki kami nai hae pak mae but this time is not to fight each other , so dont waist ur time and not others to.

mcuk2001

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistani Commando said:
mcuk2001 said:
[quote="Pakistani Commando":1ck834rc]mushraf tu nay qaum ki betyan aur beety beech ker acha nai kiya ALLAH dekh reha hae aur INSHALLAH wo sab say bara insaaf kerny wala hae
why do you people f***** comment when you are not well informed, Musharraf has nothing to do with Afia Siddique nor did he handed her over to the US authorities (full stop) .

1st of all watch ur mouth second i have watch intervews of her family where they told very clearly evry thing and when this all happend it was mushi kutaa , haram ki nasal as presedent of pak , so brother if u have any evednce or proof , give link here , kiuon key i know ajj b ghdaroon ko suport kerny walon ki kami nai hae pak mae but this time is not to fight each other , so dont waist ur time and not others to.[/quote:1ck834rc]
what they told ?

G

i think if she is found guilty then she should be punished...we pakistanis need to think rationally...there are millions of muslims who live in america including women who are happy there and are not forced to live there...there must be some reason that ISI handed her to FBI..
i pray to Allah that she gives what she deserves..freedom if she was innocent and death penalty if she was guilty..ameen!

mcuk2001

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistani Commando said:
mcuk2001 said:
[quote="Pakistani Commando":2dyj1fru]mushraf tu nay qaum ki betyan aur beety beech ker acha nai kiya ALLAH dekh reha hae aur INSHALLAH wo sab say bara insaaf kerny wala hae

1st of all watch ur mouth second i have watch intervews of her family where they told very clearly evry thing and when this all happend it was mushi kutaa , haram ki nasal as presedent of pak , so brother if u have any evednce or proof , give link here , kiuon key i know ajj b ghdaroon ko suport kerny walon ki kami nai hae pak mae but this time is not to fight each other , so dont waist ur time and not others to.[/quote:2dyj1fru]
do you know She is a US citizen?

true_pakistani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Shame on us.................very very painful

N i m surprised y the people still believe musharaf din handover her. My brothers obviously he is not directly involve in the operation wen Afia was kidnap while gng to isl with her 2 children. But He sold out her izaat for the money , just read musharf book.

gazoomartian

mcuk2001 said:
Pakistani Commando said:
mcuk2001 said:
[quote="Pakistani Commando":u80uxyhh]mushraf tu nay qaum ki betyan aur beety beech ker acha nai kiya ALLAH dekh reha hae aur INSHALLAH wo sab say bara insaaf kerny wala hae

1st of all watch ur mouth second i have watch intervews of her family where they told very clearly evry thing and when this all happend it was mushi kutaa , haram ki nasal as presedent of pak , so brother if u have any evednce or proof , give link here , kiuon key i know ajj b ghdaroon ko suport kerny walon ki kami nai hae pak mae but this time is not to fight each other , so dont waist ur time and not others to.
do you know She is a US citizen?[/quote:u80uxyhh]

darn! I did NOT know that

I learn something new everyday

mcuk2001

Senator (1k+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
mcuk2001 said:
Pakistani Commando said:
mcuk2001 said:
[quote="Pakistani Commando":2njs9uqz]mushraf tu nay qaum ki betyan aur beety beech ker acha nai kiya ALLAH dekh reha hae aur INSHALLAH wo sab say bara insaaf kerny wala hae

do you know She is a US citizen?

darn! I did NOT know that

I learn something new everyday[/quote:2njs9uqz]
Former president Gen Pervez Musharraf had turned down a US request for extradition of Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh, who was wanted in the murder of journalist Daniel Pearl.
do you know that?