Breaking News :Another Reference filed against Justice Qazi Faez Issa | Supreme Court | Siddique Jan

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Fucken Bongi Dictatorship..... Continue to fabricate fake cases. This government is really fucked up....

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Justice Fiaz Esa if you did nothing wrong then why hiding behind corrupt politicians, Lifafa Media & so-called lawyers failed anti reference movement?
Answer a few simple questions: What was the money source of your UK's luxurious flat?
How this money went to London?.......the money trail?

Why Hudaibiya paper mills case was dismissed by you which was an open & shut & the mother of all money laundering cases.
How you became overnight rich? (did mafia blackmailers bribed you also)
Your case will be
heard by Supreme Court Judges, not by an Army Court. So face it & come out clean, if not sorry buddy, you are no holly cow, you gonna have the same fate of crime master Nawaz Sharif, Maryam, Zardari & Talpur.

Last edited:

Zaidi Qasim

Listen Boot Lickers. Justice Esa's only fault is that he stood against the Judiciary Mafia headed by Khota Justice . His fault is that he stood against the boots direct interference in politics and internal affairs of the Government. His fault is that he stood with law and Constitution and refused to join the Boot Mafia in to their nefarious intentions .

Judge Esa will defend himself and will provide whatever is necessary under the Constitution and law but will not bow down under unrealistic and unconstitutional demands of Thugs who are controlling the Judges and Judiciary.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
The only thing that is fukked up is your brain … just like your masters. Need to wake up and smell the roses. Stop this BS of biasness and only opposition is targeted … Who do you think were ruling the country and looting it for last 30 plus years … Was it Imran or your corrupt Sicilian mafia masters? So stop playing this victim game … First time in the history all these big untouchables who raped and plundered Pakistan are being made accountable for their crimes …. You should be happy if you are a true patriot but I forgot you have sold like few others of your kin your loyalty for a price. Even dogs are better than you lot … at least their loyalty is unconditional. Well enjoy the last few days of your haram kamai as Insha Allah we will see the end of corrupt elements regardless of who they are and which party they belong to. Urgent reforms required to ensure fair, equal and swift justice and institutions be made totally independent and NAB should consist of retired reputed officials from various fields and no government should be able to elect them to ensure their impartiality.

Fucken Bongi Dictatorship..... Continue to fabricate fake cases. This government is really fucked up....

Zaidi Qasim

The only thing that is fukked up is your brain … just like your masters. Need to wake up and smell the roses. Stop this BS of biasness and only opposition is targeted … Who do you think were ruling the country and looting it for last 30 plus years … Was it Imran or your corrupt Sicilian mafia masters? So stop playing this victim game … First time in the history all these big untouchables who raped and plundered Pakistan are being made accountable for their crimes …. You should be happy if you are a true patriot but I forgot you have sold like few others of your kin your loyalty for a price. Even dogs are better than you lot … at least their loyalty is unconditional. Well enjoy the last few days of your haram kamai as Insha Allah we will see the end of corrupt elements regardless of who they are and which party they belong to. Urgent reforms required to ensure fair, equal and swift justice and institutions be made totally independent and NAB should consist of retired reputed officials from various fields and no government should be able to elect them to ensure their impartiality.
You have not only been brainwashed but you have also been baptized by the PTI holy water. Your brainwashing is so drastic that you can't see the corrupts hiding with Bongi Khan and not only not being investigated but also getting subsidy on their sugar mills . You also blind to the limit that an honest person like Imranul Huq was not only investigated but also arrested by the NAB and they have no document or any proof of his wrong doing or Corruption . These fucked up kangroo courts have absolute no credibility and being run by the boots from the GHQ and Bani Gala.

I wonder if you ever see the world without the biased glasses of PTI lota party leaders and their idiotic leadership dictates. You are really screwed and many other blind followers like are all fucked up by NS phobia.

Ratan

Justice Qayyum, Justice Qazi Faez Issa & Judge Arshad Malik all are the product of 30 years of Mafia rule.
First Mafias make illicit videos of the Judges then transfer their respective cases to the courts of same judges offer them bribe & finally use that illicit video if only by bribing, the purpose was not served.
This is the way Justice Qayyum was forced to obey Nawaz & Shahbaz in sentencing Zardari in 1998.
The same way Justice Qazi Faez Issa dismissed Hudaibiya case of Nawaz Sharif.
The same way Judge Arshad Malik acquit Nawaz in one of the most serious cases between Al Azizia & Hill Metal & punished Nawaz for the lighter case so that Nawaz can get free when he appeals in a higher court.
Maryam the 'Con Granny' wanted acquittal in both the cases, she foolishly (she is known for her foolishness) played a game where Arshad Malek would be punished, Establishment would be blamed & Nawaz would be free.
But by doing so how this brainless Granny was caught in blackmailing case that is another story altogether.

Ratan

Justice Qayyum, Justice Qazi Faez Issa & Judge Arshad Malik all are the product of 30 years of Mafia rule.
First Mafias make illicit videos of the Judges then transfer their respective cases to the courts of same judges offer them bribe & finally use that illicit video if only by bribing, the purpose was not served.
This is the way Justice Qayyum was forced to obey Nawaz & Shahbaz in sentencing Zardari in 1998.
The same way Justice Qazi Faez Issa dismissed Hudaibiya case of Nawaz Sharif.
The same way Judge Arshad Malik acquit Nawaz in one of the most serious cases between Al Azizia & Hill Metal & punished Nawaz for the lighter case so that Nawaz can get free when he appeals in a higher court.
Maryam the 'Con Granny' wanted acquittal in both the cases, she foolishly (she is known for her foolishness) played a game where Arshad Malek would be punished, Establishment would be blamed & Nawaz would be free.
But by doing so how this brainless Granny was caught in blackmailing case that is another story altogether.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nobody is brainwashed except the patwaris and jiyalas … I can understand the rural population which is illiterate and these waderas, jageerdars and chahudharis have exploited that to their advantage. What surprises me the most are people like you who seem to be educated but pretends to be really stupid. I agree with you that honest people should not be targeted but who knows what evidence NAB has against Imran ul Haq. He is a very successful and seems to be a honest gentleman and I hope if there are no evidences against him, he should be let go. In my opinion, any NAB or other officer who files false cases that they cannot prove in the court of law should actually be tried themselves. However unlike you, I am open that justice should be for all but again as always you never answered my question … isn't it obvious if the people who ruled for 30 plus years and looted the nation, wouldn't most of the cases be against them and also majority of the cases were filed by PPP and PMLN against each other … and nothing to do with PTI. As always you are shooting from your *** … the NAB chairman along with heads of many other institutions as well as Chief of our Armed Forces have been selected by your masters so why are you blaming Imran … Are you fuckin' seriously that dumb??? Also we are not blind as we cannot be bought for some bones like you and other paid touts of the elite status quo mafia. BTW I am not a PTI supporter or a member … I will support anyone who is going to bring Pakistan to its old glory or make it the Pakistan our Quaid dreamed about when he created this nation. Unfortunately the people you defend on these forums for some money didn't bother to do that … as they were too busy becoming the richest families in the history of Pakistan. So again stop playing this game and if you don't have any answers for my question, just STFU.

You have not only been brainwashed but you have also been baptized by the PTI holy water. Your brainwashing is so drastic that you can't see the corrupts hiding with Bongi Khan and not only not being investigated but also getting subsidy on their sugar mills . You also blind to the limit that an honest person like Imranul Huq was not only investigated but also arrested by the NAB and they have no document or any proof of his wrong doing or Corruption . These fucked up kangroo courts have absolute no credibility and being run by the boots from the GHQ and Bani Gala.

I wonder if you ever see the world without the biased glasses of PTI lota party leaders and their idiotic leadership dictates. You are really screwed and many other blind followers like are all fucked up by NS phobia.

Zaidi Qasim

Nobody is brainwashed except the patwaris and jiyalas … I can understand the rural population which is illiterate and these waderas, jageerdars and chahudharis have exploited that to their advantage. What surprises me the most are people like you who seem to be educated but pretends to be really stupid. I agree with you that honest people should not be targeted but who knows what evidence NAB has against Imran ul Haq. He is a very successful and seems to be a honest gentleman and I hope if there are no evidences against him, he should be let go. In my opinion, any NAB or other officer who files false cases that they cannot prove in the court of law should actually be tried themselves. However unlike you, I am open that justice should be for all but again as always you never answered my question … isn't it obvious if the people who ruled for 30 plus years and looted the nation, wouldn't most of the cases be against them and also majority of the cases were filed by PPP and PMLN against each other … and nothing to do with PTI. As always you are shooting from your *** … the NAB chairman along with heads of many other institutions as well as Chief of our Armed Forces have been selected by your masters so why are you blaming Imran … Are you fuckin' seriously that dumb??? Also we are not blind as we cannot be bought for some bones like you and other paid touts of the elite status quo mafia. BTW I am not a PTI supporter or a member … I will support anyone who is going to bring Pakistan to its old glory or make it the Pakistan our Quaid dreamed about when he created this nation. Unfortunately the people you defend on these forums for some money didn't bother to do that … as they were too busy becoming the richest families in the history of Pakistan. So again stop playing this game and if you don't have any answers for my question, just STFU.
You still under the illusion about who rules Pakistan since its inception . If NS had made a deal with boots , he wouldn't be sitting in the jail with fake cases. If he had compromised the civilian supremacy and would have allowed the boots to run Government without any interference , he would still be in the Government . His fault is the same as the fault of anyone who disagree with these fucken chotiyas who think that Pakistan is their inheritance and they run it like their kingdom.
Bongi khan is most definite being supporter by these boots and he is brought in to Government by the boots . Just look at his cabinet , how many faces actually belong s to the PTI . Most of the Ministers on importance ministries are selected by boots and have been taken from the other parties by hook or by crook and the boots are responsible for that .

Bongi khan couldn't muster qualified people from PTI for the interior ministry, for Treasury , for foreign ministry and for information ministry. All lotas are currently holding those ministries and running them with the will of the boots .

This fake drama of accountability is a farce and people are not being fooled anymore of these cartoons running kangaroo courts . They lost their credibility long ago when they start to arrest only opposition members and only putting references of opposition . This is a straight away the mockery of justice and not a sane person can believe on this tarnish process of accountability .

You response to these kangaroo curt is the same as the Bongi Khan . You accept that the accountability process is not fair and not across the board and fake cases are being filed, yet , you continue to support these sold out judges who are in cahoot with army . I have said enough and I believe you know more than what I said and you will still be supporting this fake drama queen khota justice of Pakistan . Nothing more from me on this useless discusion.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Practice what you preach my friend. You wrote half a novel here but didn't bother to address any of the questions I had raised mainly:

1. Who was in power for last 30 plus years?
2. Weren't the cases made by you muk-muka parties against each other when in power?
3. Who were making claims about bringing the looted money from each other during speeches for e.g. Sharifs against Zardari/BB and then Zardari/BB/Bilawal against Sharifs?
4. Who is responsible for the economy and the loans taken during their tenure and not having the proof in which projects that money was spent?
5. As per answer to 1, if the power was rotating for the federal and provincial government between these 2 parties, then they were making cases on each other … isn't it logical that the majority of the corruption cases are going to be against the same parties who ruled the country?
6. Who appointed the judges, head of NAB, SECP, CBR and other institutions? Who selected the Chief of Army Staff?
7. Isn't it true that Shareefs and Bhuttos were brought into power by the powers-to-be in the armed forces?
8. Isn't it true that the real reason now for your masters to spew hate against our armed forces is that they have decided not to meddle in politics and not give the same support that their elders did in their day to keep these looters in power as they were probably getting a piece of the pie?
9. Isn't it a fact that none of these looter masters of yours have abused power by using police and other institutions for their own interests?
10. Isn't it a fact that your masters became the richest families of Pakistan only after coming into power?
11. What is the reason for your masters to have an iqama even when holding public office?
12. Why did your masters lie in parliament and then his daughter and sons about their properties and wealth?
13. Why weren't your masters able to provide a single legal document proving their money trail?
14. Did Panama Papers leaked by Imran or any other person in PTI?
15. And still waiting to hear why your masters still haven't sued BBC, The Times, Daily Mail and other foreign news outlets for their stories of corruption and abuse of power by your masters even when they told us that they would sue them?
16. Who was bribing the judge in Medina and why was the judge Arshad Malik taken to Raiwind to meet Nawaz?

I have many other questions but just going to leave you with these for now and see if you have the courage and the gall to answer them logically and factually for me. If not, then it would just confirm what you always wanted me to prove that you are in fact a paid tout of the Maryam's media cell whose only job is to defend your looter masters and bash our Armed Forces and the person who committed to bring all looters and corrupt to justice.

You still under the illusion about who rules Pakistan since its inception . If NS had made a deal with boots , he wouldn't be sitting in the jail with fake cases. If he had compromised the civilian supremacy and would have allowed the boots to run Government without any interference , he would still be in the Government . His fault is the same as the fault of anyone who disagree with these fucken chotiyas who think that Pakistan is their inheritance and they run it like their kingdom.
Bongi khan is most definite being supporter by these boots and he is brought in to Government by the boots . Just look at his cabinet , how many faces actually belong s to the PTI . Most of the Ministers on importance ministries are selected by boots and have been taken from the other parties by hook or by crook and the boots are responsible for that .

Bongi khan couldn't muster qualified people from PTI for the interior ministry, for Treasury , for foreign ministry and for information ministry. All lotas are currently holding those ministries and running them with the will of the boots .

This fake drama of accountability is a farce and people are not being fooled anymore of these cartoons running kangaroo courts . They lost their credibility long ago when they start to arrest only opposition members and only putting references of opposition . This is a straight away the mockery of justice and not a sane person can believe on this tarnish process of accountability .

You response to these kangaroo curt is the same as the Bongi Khan . You accept that the accountability process is not fair and not across the board and fake cases are being filed, yet , you continue to support these sold out judges who are in cahoot with army . I have said enough and I believe you know more than what I said and you will still be supporting this fake drama queen khota justice of Pakistan . Nothing more from me on this useless discusion.