BREAKING: LHC rejects Sheikh Rasheed's plea petition challenging postponement of NA-60 polls

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yea good decision by court because he would have easily win NA 60 after Hanif disqualification and after election he had to leave NA 60 and again bi election shall take place from tax payers money.Politicians shall only be allowed to contest election from one constituency not like Imran kahn and some others contesting from 4-5 constituencies because bi elections cost also money which tax payers have pay and our economy is also fücked up anyway ( sory for my gramatic mistakes)

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
LHC= PML PIMPS.
I think the problem was the re-printing of corrected ballot papers in small amount of time with the new PMLN candiate replacing Hanif Abbas's name.
Understandable, given the tight timescale.
he is going to sc today
lets see IA
Oh bexabar, Islamabad High Court k apnay aap p bani huee ha, usay ab Sh Rashi k liey fursat kehan!
yea good decision by court because he would have easily win NA 60 after Hanif disqualification and after election he had to leave NA 60 and again bi election shall take place from tax payers money.Politicians shall only be allowed to contest election from one constituency not like Imran kahn and some others contesting from 4-5 constituencies because bi elections cost also money which tax payers have pay and our economy is also fücked up anyway ( sory for my gramatic mistakes)

Yeh problem to bohut aasani se solve ho sakta hai , Khalai makhlooq ka koi Dalaal Judge LHC main lagwa diya jai