Breaking: Cat is finally out of the Bag. Ahmadinejad on Indian Media.

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think this guy and his group is pro India and has always supported Indian stance against Pakistan.
I don't know if Tehran Times follow the Iranian state's line or a section of their political party.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1435637688128921603

The Sane

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think this guy and his group is pro India and has always supported Indian stance against Pakistan.
I don't know if Tehran Times follow the Iranian state's line or a section of their political party.

Did this dud get his brain transplanted from Khoti Sharif? I abhor sectarianism and none is intended here either, but Iranians have wowed to be on the wrong side of history every time.

mughals

Iran is responsible for what happened in Afghanistan. They took shia boys from the country and them killed in SYria and Iraq. There were no fighting men left in Northern alliance as Taliban killed around 60k of the army

Last edited:

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
This should clear up any doubts for the lovers of our "Islami biradar mulk" as to whose side it is on. Something I've been bangin' on for over a year now.

Just wait for the apologists to come in and defend this.

Pakistan will not take any shit from Iranian side anymore.
An IRAN like state has been established next to their border and they should better be worried about themselves not us.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Pakistan will not take any shit from Iranian side anymore.
My post was for the chootiyas here who think that fascist mullahcracy is our islami biradar mulk and langotia yaar.

An IRAN like state has been established next to their border
Yes that is very interesting. One is the shia version and the other the sunni version. Both Mullahcracies across the border from each other.

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Strange...I thought Mr. Ahmadinjad is a serious man....surprise he is taken bait of Indian SITCOM news, based on video games clippings... propaganda...or he might have some other agendas in AFG...
No my friend. This guy has appeared on Indian tv in the past as well and spoke their language.

IRAN played double game with TB when they were talking to TB in the Past and TB leader Mullah Masoor visited IRAN. They themselves tipped off USA for drone attack that ultimately killed him.

Hunter_

MPA (400+ posts)

its my personal openion ....

since Taliban has taken over entire Afghanistan so now Iran cannot have its proxies anywhere in Afghanistan so that is worrying Iran .
Iran can only have no softener among the Shia community in Pakistan and can play its proxies.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

since Taliban has taken over entire Afghanistan so now Iran cannot have its proxies anywhere in Afghanistan so that is worrying Iran .
Iran can only have no softener among the Shia community in Pakistan and can play its proxies.
Yeah thats another tragedy, these people's loyalty first and foremost lie with Iran

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)

And now Pakistan will criticise Iran openly. This was the time Pakistan was waiting for. If Iran try to open its proxies in Pakistan. Pakistan too have an Iran like state which can become a threat to Iran as well. Also first time in last 70 years Pakistan got what he wanted and now will use that Card to counter Iran too if Iran try to become hostile toward Pakistan. There will be huge policy shift from Pakistan toward Iran very soon.

Rio

Councller (250+ posts)
This should clear up any doubts for the lovers of our "Islami biradar mulk" as to whose side it is on. Something I've been bangin' on for over a year now.

Just wait for the apologists to come in and defend this.

Most of these people don't consider Iran as Islami biradar mulk because of the sect. I didn't watch this clip but I can bet if some Saudi or Taliban would say same thing on Indian media, these same people would be the first ones to defend that.

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
ایران امریکا کا دہشت گرد پارٹنرز ہے،
احمد دینجاد نے چاہ بہار اور ایران سے پاکستان میں دہشت گردوں کو استعمال کیا اس جہنمی نے سیریا میں مسلمانوں کا قتل عام کیا اور حرام کی پیدائش نے لاکھوں بچیوں کا ریپ کیا۔
داعش اور باقی سری دشت گردوں کو بذریعہ ایران افغانستان میں سیٹل کیا گیا۔

The Sane

I didn’t realize it was “translation”. How do we know it wasn’t some Indian cunt who did a voice over on a cheap Chinese app just to wedge a rift? I mean …..come on…..those haramis can stoop to using footage from a video game to malign Pakistan. I have seen it oft that Western media intentionally manipulates closed captioning of others interviews which are not in English.
I might be wrong but it’s only saner if one could get hold of the original Farsi version of his interview and someone here translated it for us.