Breaking: Cat is finally out of the Bag. Ahmadinejad on Indian Media.

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
LAKH DI LANAT TERE THOBDAY PAY NIJAD, THERE IS A REASON THAT USA HAS MOT ATRACKED IRAN DESPITE OF MANY THREATS, THEY WILL NEVER, UNDER THE COVER IRAN WORKS FOR JEWISH AGENDA

concern_paki

But don't forget even if endia brings 1000s of evils like you they cannot even do a single act against Pakistan from front they can only stab in the back like they always have done but it hurts for some time but eventually it makes Pakistan more stronger and untouchable

concern_paki

Tera najayaz baap America bhi jis Tarah zaleel huwa tu aur tera bharat bhi aisa hi zaleel hoga, Pakistan ka naam oonchay se ooncha jaye ga INSHAALLAH

Scorpionpak

Councller (250+ posts)
THEY ARE LIKE BARADRAN E YUSUF, ALWAYS STAB YOU IN THE BACK. NOW THEY START SPEAKING AMERICAN LANGUAGE AGAIN.........................
This should clear up any doubts for the lovers of our "Islami biradar mulk" as to whose side it is on. Something I've been bangin' on for over a year now.

Just wait for the apologists to come in and defend this.

rfarooqi

Councller (250+ posts)
He has said similar things before on same channel. WION is indian attempt to make Aljazeera TRT or RT like mouthpiece. They will support anyone who sings Induan tune. Ahmedianjad is a smart guy, however generally Iranians are being influenced by India. They have worked together to support northern alliance for a long time. And recent Afghan cabinet has zero representation of people Iran supports

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Nothing new. Kulbushan came from Iran, remember? Our neighbors are all pricks, except for China
Something I've been bangin on about for ages but many are still in drunk with the Islami biradar mulk kood aid and thing Afghanistan and Iran are our buddies. Muslim ummah and all that jazz!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Just wait for the apologists to come in and defend this.
I didn’t realize it was “translation”. How do we know it wasn’t some Indian cunt who did a voice over on a cheap Chinese app just to wedge a rift? I mean …..come on…..those haramis can stoop to using footage from a video game to malign Pakistan. I have seen it oft that Western media intentionally manipulates closed captioning of others interviews which are not in English.
I might be wrong but it’s only saner if one could get hold of the original Farsi version of his interview and someone here translated it for us.

Pakistan wants peace in Afghanistan, and there huge benefits for Pakistan economically of that is achieved. The liberals in Afghanistan along with the US and NATO couldn’t achieve peace, the Taliban sure will achieve that, and Pakistan wants that to happen. Now Pakistan’s enemies will of course be against it. And shouldn’t take notice of what these idiots say.

Ahmednjad does not represent iran more than nawaz shareef represents pakistan , no one from iran who is currently in power has shared such views on indian media. Instead of bashing iran , why not just bash ahmednjad.

This isn’t Iranian but Indian propaganda. Iran knows Pakistan importance and the state is aligned with what Pakistan is doing, especially after their army general was killed in Baghdad.

He has said similar things before on same channel. WION is indian attempt to make Aljazeera TRT or RT like mouthpiece. They will support anyone who sings Induan tune. Ahmedianjad is a smart guy, however generally Iranians are being influenced by India. They have worked together to support northern alliance for a long time. And recent Afghan cabinet has zero representation of people Iran supports

As usual the apologists still making excuses for their biradar mulk. But glad to see majority can see clearly.

The Sane

As usual the apologists still making excuses for their biradar mulk. But glad to see majority can see clearly.
Everyone is privy to ones opinion as are you. Realize that in the fickle arena of global politics, there is no such thing as “brather mulk”….it’s about concordance or dissidence of interests at any given point in time. In a worst case scenario, one may end up making two enemies simultaneously, but the order in which one tackles them needs pensive consideration. As far as other Muslim countries are concerned vis a vis India, both Iran and Saudis are flip sides of the same coin….., turncoat serpents teeming with spite for Pakistan. But hey…..people see and know all. So cut out this malarkey with sectarian undertone about people being apologist for a foreign state. I have had too much of racial and sectarian feces flying around on this forum…..be it Qadianis vs Shias, or Shia vs Sunnis, so Cut me some slack here.

The Sane

You know that, I know that but there are tons of people who are still sipping that kool aid
One doesn’t have to strike a home run at every loose ball. I am sure our Foreign office under the leadership of IK is savvy enough to know how to handle Iran for what she said. Also, just like sunnis in Pakistan don’t speak for Saudis, Pakistani Shias are not Iran’s spokespeople. There are many here (in the guise of Pakistanis) who lurch at any opportunity to brand them interchangeably and instigate sectarian fracas. Some do the same to Qadianis and Israel. Through the precarious circumstances at hand, let’s act responsibly . Our apex foe is one and only one. Rest are merely hiccups arising due to the mother of all evil.
Thank you for your attention.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
One doesn’t have to strike a home run at every loose ball. I am sure our Foreign office under the leadership of IK is savvy enough to know how to handle Iran for what she said. Also, just like sunnis in Pakistan don’t speak for Saudis, Pakistani Shias are not Iran’s spokespeople. There are many here (in the guise of Pakistanis) who lurch at any opportunity to brand them interchangeably and instigate sectarian fracas. Some do the same to Qadianis and Israel. Through the precarious circumstances at hand, let’s act responsibly . Our apex foe is one and only one. Rest are merely hiccups arising due to the mother of all evil.
Thank you for your attention.
Yeah yeah I know you have a myopic focus only on India.