Breaking: Cat is finally out of the Bag. Ahmadinejad on Indian Media.

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ایران امریکا کا دہشت گرد پارٹنرز ہے،
احمد دینجاد نے چاہ بہار اور ایران سے پاکستان میں دہشت گردوں کو استعمال کیا اس جہنمی نے سیریا میں مسلمانوں کا قتل عام کیا اور حرام کی پیدائش نے لاکھوں بچیوں کا ریپ کیا۔
داعش اور باقی سری دشت گردوں کو بذریعہ ایران افغانستان میں سیٹل کیا گیا۔
Iran is very weak after losing most of the boys in Iraq and Syria. Syria was of no use as it didn't have shia majority. In return, Iran and hezbollah have become extremely weak and liable to defeats

Aslan

He was disqualified from taking part in recent presidential elections.This is the guy who used to boast that Iran will wipe off Israel from the map of the world.The Israelis keep killing top Iranian scientists,they attack civil and military nuclear plants,power stations,ships etc and the Iranian can’t do a thing.Don’t get me wrong.I hate the Zionist regime and hope Palestine will be free one day.I am just highlighting the stupidity of Iranians.They should learn from Pakistan.Do what is required but don’t shout and scream before the objectives are achieved.

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
This should clear up any doubts for the lovers of our "Islami biradar mulk" as to whose side it is on. Something I've been bangin' on for over a year now.

Just wait for the apologists to come in and defend this.

People forget that it is a sect that has hated Sunnis since the passing of the Prophet(saw). What do you expect from people who curse the Sahaba (as)? I have no doubt that they would partner with idol worshippers to destroy a Sunni country.

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I didn’t realize it was “translation”. How do we know it wasn’t some Indian cunt who did a voice over on a cheap Chinese app just to wedge a rift? I mean …..come on…..those haramis can stoop to using footage from a video game to malign Pakistan. I have seen it oft that Western media intentionally manipulates closed captioning of others interviews which are not in English.
I might be wrong but it’s only saner if one could get hold of the original Farsi version of his interview and someone here translated it for us.
Possible, and if that’s the case, hopefully he will come out and deny it.

Haha

Minister (2k+ posts)
چڑھو ہمارے گھوڑے پر
پاکستان امریکہ نہیں پاکستان ہے اور تمُ جیسوں کی ۔۔۔ کو ۔۔۔ کر رکھ دے گا ڈبل گیم باسٹرڈ یہ وہ کتی ہے جو ہمیشہ مسلمان دشمنوں کے ساتھ ملی رہی ہے ان ۔۔زادوں کا انجام وہی ہوگا جو ایک باسٹرڈ کا ہو نا چاہیے

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeah thats another tragedy, these people's loyalty first and foremost lie with Iran
Pakistan wants peace in Afghanistan, and there huge benefits for Pakistan economically of that is achieved. The liberals in Afghanistan along with the US and NATO couldn’t achieve peace, the Taliban sure will achieve that, and Pakistan wants that to happen. Now Pakistan’s enemies will of course be against it. And shouldn’t take notice of what these idiots say.

Zeb

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I think this guy and his group is pro India and has always supported Indian stance against Pakistan.
I don't know if Tehran Times follow the Iranian state's line or a section of their political party.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1435637688128921603
Pakistan has always had enemies, but slowly we are starting to wise up, we know cowshit eating india, Afghandoostan and rabid mullah iran are enemies thats why we maintain a nuclear arsenal for their gands if they get carried away with their arrogance. We are suffering economically because of the harami ppp and noon league scum stealing everything but inshallah as time goes on we will stabilise, once the economy is restored then we will be independent and give jaw breaking responses to indian parasites, rabid mullahs of takfiri iran and afgandoostan talibanchoads who target us.
There is no muslim biradery or ummah, forget that backward bullshit, there is only OUR Pakistan and the rest can suck cock. We must always do whats best for us, our country and our people, rest of the world can suck it, thats the only way to progress. This is how China jumped from 3rd world to major power that makes western world soil itself.

Modest

This confirms that Iran is not our friend at all. These Iranian shitty leaders are more loyal to their sect & India than Pakistan & Muslims.
We should stop this friendly & soft approach towards Iran & fuck them up whenever it is needed.
Look what they did to Pakistan in the last decade. They were using Iranian land to launch terrorists & Indian spies in Pakistan.

4PeaceAndJustice

MPA (400+ posts)
You have to understand. Iran has always supported Persian speaking groups in Afghanistan. Hence they are troubled by the defeat of Ahmad Masooud and Amr Saleh. It is not only India that is blaming Pakistan but also the National Resistance Movement of Afghanistan. However, the Iranian government has only said that these reports will need to be investigated. They have not diectly blamed Pakistan and are still engaging in Pakistan's regional efforts to make things easier for Afghanistan. This propaganda is going to impact people who are hurt or defeated in the process including the Americans, Iran, Tajikistan, India etc. India wants to exploit it in collaboration with like-minded Afghans against Pakistan, but I think this is a temporary phase and will soon pass. They will all recognize Afghanistan soon to benefit from trade and transit opportunities.

jee_nee_us

Ahmednjad does not represent iran more than nawaz shareef represents pakistan , no one from iran who is currently in power has shared such views on indian media. Instead of bashing iran , why not just bash ahmednjad.

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Guys please understand that Rawafid cannot support any Muslim cause.

They are Zionists in Muslim clothes.

Never ever trust rawafid. I have observed and studied for for last 30 years and I don't have any doubt in that.

They are also a dangerous fault line for Pakistan as their loyalties are always for Iran.

disgusted

Iran was only pro-Pakistan during the time of the last Shah of Iran. Pakistan was the first to recognise Khomeini's govt but the the press showed some other country . In their hearts they will never like Pakistan because of our closer relation with the Saudis in the past. They will always prefer India because the enemy of my enemy. Anyway they will always use the Shia card till the end of time. Ahmedinejad bombastic sayings were instrumental in the sanctions by US. Instead they should have quietly worked for improving their country instead of loud statements which were difficult to achieve. They will try to sabotage the Taliban. Maybe they are hoping of a US 'soft' corner in this endeavour. The focus is now on the Pacific. UK warships have also been dispatched to the Pacific and will stay there for five years. US is looking for a war there and how far they can go will be visible soon. In the meantime US interests in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iran will be covert.

stargazer

I think this guy and his group is pro India and has always supported Indian stance against Pakistan.
I don't know if Tehran Times follow the Iranian state's line or a section of their political party.

He should be ashamed of his attitude while he claims to be a defender of Palestine and talks against the country which shares his stance on Palestine in connivance with a country that is directly opposed to his public stance. I have a faint inclination that Iran is actually with Isra hel and only poses anti stance because it has been marginalized by West.
Iranians are not trustworthy, they understand power and consequences.
They can play their games all they want but in the end they will have to succumb.

I have an advice for you, What happened to India will soon happen to you also.
You are siding with a mushrik against a Muslim, it never pays off ever.

MMushtaq

Minister (2k+ posts)

This isn’t Iranian but Indian propaganda. Iran knows Pakistan importance and the state is aligned with what Pakistan is doing, especially after their army general was killed in Baghdad.

AWAITED

Senator (1k+ posts)

His father converted from Judaism to Islam then changed city and even family name so no one knows about their roots and even him was teenage that time. He started talking vehemently about Israel so no one doubts him and this helped him carve way to PM office. Now connect dots