Brainless Captain : Shoaib Akhtar Keeping It Real

cestmoi ✅️

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I don't disagree with most of what he is saying....but if by any chance Pakistan win the next 4 matches and with few ifs and butts they qualify for semis then all of these people will be saying different things. Lol

Last edited:

MunchyMike

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't disagree with most of what he is saying....but if by chance Pakistan win the next 4 matches and with few ifs and butts they qualify for semis then all of these people will be saying different things. Lol

Do you think this team goona win the next 4 matches? ?
Even Afghanistan will give them a good match, Afghans beat
them in the warm up game. That should of been a wake up call
but no we still went ahead with tried n tested failures.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I don't disagree with most of what he is saying....but if by chance Pakistan win the next 4 matches and with few ifs and butts they qualify for semis then all of these people will be saying different things. Lol
It is rather difficult to reach the semi now. I am afraid if Pakistan can win against NZ and BD.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
That would be by chance........ Team needs cleaning if reaching to Semi final even.

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
Fk Sarfaraz et al but boycott the YouTube channel of this low life idiot. This behanchod too ruined Pakistan cricket during his short career. From injuries to fights to getting infected with genital warts , this moron was a pathetic individual. Now he is lecturing us on fitness and cricket ethics etc. Lately he has taken a more pro India line to attract Indians to his channel

Rambler

It is rather difficult to reach the semi now. I am afraid if Pakistan can win against NZ and BD.

You are afraid if Pakistan can win --------------
Turd, Urdu fonts are available now. If you can't write English properly, why don't you vomit your stupidity in Urdu here ? Good for nothing idiot !

Islamabadiya

Yea that’s us mostly but that’s how it is

Zaidi Qasim

You are afraid if Pakistan can win --------------
Turd, Urdu fonts are available now. If you can't write English properly, why don't you vomit your stupidity in Urdu here ? Good for nothing idiot !
Lol.... Why would I use dictionary when I got a Bongi's representative checking my grammar and spelling .... Good job , getting your head out of the gutter and smell the coffee.

Zaidi Qasim

Fk Sarfaraz et al but boycott the YouTube channel of this low life idiot. This behanchod too ruined Pakistan cricket during his short career. From injuries to fights to getting infected with genital warts , this moron was a pathetic individual. Now he is lecturing us on fitness and cricket ethics etc. Lately he has taken a more pro India line to attract Indians to his channel

Well he needs viewership on his you-tube channel. He is still making money ...

cestmoi ✅️

Whenever they play defensive under 'pressure' they lose. You can see how after the match was reduced to 40 overs and the 'pressure' was off, Imad and Shadab managed to get 45 runs out of 5 overs because they were playing fearlessly.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Balls only match I see them maybe wining is Afghanistan, S.Africa aur NZ ley neh bhi hamari kutt lagani hai, aur is daffa bengali bhi bohat tight khel rahe hain us se bhi jeetna assan nahi hai.

Aur agar Motu Sarfaraz ko kuch aqal aa jaye aur ghalti se kuch achi kaptaani kerleaur hamari rellu katta team ka thukka lag jaye aur semis mein ponch jaye to yeh bohat bardi baat hogi.

And I'm not like those knee jerkers that if one day we win to team to sar par charda do aur agalay din ussi team ko maa bahen ki gaaliyan dena shuru kerdo.

Even before the tournament started I posted here it will be a miracle if we go into the next stage kyun ke pata hai koi bi quality ka player nahi hai,.

Amir seems to be playing his own game and the only one who seems to be playing for Pakistan, baki sub magro laan wala kaam kar rahe hai. Match jaldi jaldi khatam ho aur hum jaa ker 5 star hotel room mein jaa ke soo jaaien.

Zaidi Qasim

Balls only match I see them maybe wining is Afghanistan, S.Africa aur NZ ley neh bhi hamari kutt lagani hai, aur is daffa bengali bhi bohat tight khel rahe hain us se bhi jeetna assan nahi hai.

Aur agar Motu Sarfaraz ko kuch aqal aa jaye aur ghalti se kuch achi kaptaani kerleaur hamari rellu katta team ka thukka lag jaye aur semis mein ponch jaye to yeh bohat bardi baat hogi.

And I'm not like those knee jerkers that if one day we win to team to sar par charda do aur agalay din ussi team ko maa bahen ki gaaliyan dena shuru kerdo.

Even before the tournament started I posted here it will be a miracle if we go into the next stage kyun ke pata hai koi bi quality ka player nahi hai,.

Amir seems to be playing his own game and the only one who seems to be playing for Pakistan, baki sub magro laan wala kaam kar rahe hai. Match jaldi jaldi khatam ho aur hum jaa ker 5 star hotel room mein jaa ke soo jaaien.

O Man, you are so right.. How come ?

Saboo

Lol.... Why would I use dictionary when I got a Bongi's representative checking my grammar and spelling .... Good job , getting your head out of the gutter and smell the coffee.
Hahaha. As if you are sitting by the gutter, holding a fresh cup of coffee, just for him to stick his head out of the gutter and smell the coffee? ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
O Man, you are so right.. How come ?
Then you should have read the whatsapp convo I had with my Muslim Indian Hyderabadi friend who was actually supporting Pakistan. I was about 3 to 4 balls ahead of the game, ( TBH even I was surprised how I got even the Paki dismissals right just a ball or two before they actually happened ). He got so ticked off he said "Tumhari kaali zubaan hai, I am not talking to you anymore until the match ends"

Zaidi Qasim

Hahaha. As if you are sitting by the gutter, holding a fresh cup of coffee, just for him to stick his head out of the gutter and smell the coffee? ?
Why you got lot of pain in your tummy ? May be I also wake you up. I am sure some tums can help .

Zaidi Qasim

Then you should have read the whatsapp convo I had with my Muslim Indian Hyderabadi friend who was actually supporting Pakistan. I was about 3 to 4 balls ahead of the game, ( TBH even I was surprised how I got even the Paki dismissals right just a ball or two before they actually happened ). He got so ticked off he said "Tumhari kaali zubaan hai, I am not talking to you anymore until the match ends"
Yaar, almost everyone knew that we have a very weak team which is representing us in this CUP. Plus , the format of this current world cup is different and only 4 top teams can come up with one group. We have to admit that so far the performance of Indian team was world class. Our loss with WI will always come back to bite us in the rear end .