BOYCOTT ISRAEL- brands & products - VIDEO

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
BOYCOTT ISRAEL- brands & products

People are asking what can we do to stop zionist's aggression in Palestine. We can do a lot in peaceful means. One simple example is to boycott not only the Israeli products, but also the companies which support Israel as well. Use the following link for a list of these companies. Yes it is a long list. Yes it includes lots of the companies you always shop from, but if you are serious about helping the children of Palestine you MUST sacrifice some of your luxuries, and try to shop from alternative places, even if the quality was not as good as the boycotted ones.

Zionist Brands:
Time Life magazine, CNN, ICQ, Giorgio Armani, Redken 5th Avenue, Lancome Paris, Vichy, Cacharel, La Roche-Posay, Garnier, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein, Maybelline, Ralph Lauren, Carson, M&S, St.Michaels, Nestle
Nescaf, Perrier, Vittel, Pure Life, Carnation, Libby's, Milkmaid, Nesquik, Maggi, Buitoni, Cross & Blackwell, KitKat, Milkybar, Quality Street, Smarties, After Eight, Aero, Polo, Lion, Felix cat food, L'Oral, Delta Galil
Hema, Barbie, Carrefour, Auchan, Tchibo, Victoria's Secret, GAP, Banana Republic, Structure, J-Crew, JC Penny, Pryca, Lindex, DIM, DKNY, Ralph Lauren, Playtex, cK, Hugo Boss, M&S, News Corporation
TV: Fox, Sky, Star, Phoenix, Granada, CNBC. UK newspapers: Standard Newspaper, News of the World, The Sun, The Times. Australian Newspapers: The Telegraph , Gold Coast Bulletin, Herald Sun, Independent, Sunday Mail. US newspapers: New York Post. Publishers: Harper Collins Ragan, Zondervan, National Geographical. Nursery World, Rawkus, NDS, Mushroom Records, ChinaByte.com, Festival Records, Este Lauder
Aramis, Clinique, DKNY, Prescriptives, Origins, MAC, La Mer, Bobbi Brown, Tommy Hilfiger, Jane, Donna Karan, Aveda, Stila, Jo Malone, Bumble & Bumble, Kate Spade, Sara Lee
Hanes, Playtex, Champion, Leggs, Douwe Egberts, Bryan, DIM, Ambi Pur, Bali, Superior Coffee, Just My Size, Kiwi, Maison Cafe, Nur die, Pilao, Lovable, Outer Banks, Wonderbra, Sanex, Pickwick, Gossard, Body Mist, Brylcreem, Aqua Velva, Radox

Last edited by a moderator:

mkiani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Good start , my brothers and sisters in the faith of Islam & Humanity,
Israel has been committing crimes again innocents of Palestine for last sixty years ,also against Muslim world, and this sustain inhumane treatment can only be carried out by beastly nature of people who look alike a human called Zionist.
In order to carry out these Monstrosity, requires money.
This Zionist corporate and financial army is spread though out the world to earn money by having Hugh monitory empire ,in Banking , industries,media, entertainment (holly woods), Politics , Judiciary & commerce. Many of this Army is faceless,

Naive and ignorant Muslims do not know, how this faceless army is conducting business with us by earning in billion of dollars,pounds,Euros & in other major currencies without us realizing whether they are Zionist or not? as I mentioned above that they are scattered around the world under Christians names, nationalities,accents and different skin colours .even they are sitting amongst us Muslims , worshipping,eating ,pretending to be one of us and sadly many of times, we are bitten like snake and we can not distinguish who struck us with deadly blow ,financially of Militarily .

We have to come to this harsh reality that us Muslims, are way way behind,despite having all the resources ,we are Disproportionally backward,mainly in Education, unity,faith and discipline and alas all these qualities are among Zionist.
The only key quality is still remained with Muslims is compassion ,we never acted like Zionist and perhaps never will too.

The products listed by my brother above are Just a tiny drop in the Ocean , I am trying my level best to compile the massive list of industrial scale of products are sold and manufactured by Satan's empire but it requires lots of time and efforts .

I need help and contribution from other fellow brothers ,sisters in humanity particularly who live in the west so we can effectively educate and forbid Muslims not to buy or trade.
Every dollar,penny, Durham,rupee we invest or spend ,which buys shells ,bombs,F16,helicopters to kill us in fact we buy our own graves,you have seen with own eyes in Gaza in past few weeks.

In the past history it happened too, even worse but because we did not have media ,internet at that time ,lots of us were either kept in the dark or read very little and forgotten.

Are there any brothers /sister can help to compile a list of products on continued basis in order to keep Muslims and others brothers in humanity informed what is on the shop shelves and in the market that must not be touched or consumed like "Pigs Meat"???
Believe me this best weapon we can silently use without involving our corrupt leaders in order to bring Satan on his knees.

M.Kiani(Oxford)

Adeel

Founder
Very good read Kiani.

I will absolutely not be purchasing items in the list. Thank for spreading the word poster.