BOY WHO NEVER GIVE UP, REWARD IS COMING

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Unbelievable.
What a perseverance! ???
Unbelievable.
What a perseverance! ???
Patwari ais post sy duur rahain,
yea haq or sachai ky saath khara rahany waloo ky leyain hain, dhandli corruption fraud walao ky leyain nahi

Unbelievable.
What a perseverance! ???

Amazed at your IQ level guys. This game is called tug of war and its team based not just one boy. Plus the video just showed one end i.e. one team and not the other team. The other team is also putting in the same amount of effort more or less.
Do u guys have tunnel vision syndrome?

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Amazed at your IQ level guys. This game is called tug of war and its team based not just one boy. Plus the video just showed one end i.e. one team and not the other team. The other team is also putting in the same amount of effort more or less.
Do u guys have tunnel vision syndrome?
Achcha jee prof emeritus of ophthalmology Saab.
Don't think negative all the time. Its NOT good for health. Grow up now.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So team work is nothing in your eye? just focusing on one boy?
LQQKS like your hypersonic brain waves do not have the capacity to decipher a simple comment. Forget it.
I'm convinced you posses a negative thought process.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
yaar thats why as nation we lag behind and lack the holistic understanding.
This sport is called tug of war and is played between two equal and opposite teams.
Each Team has 8 players. So this is a team effort and the last man to get pulled is the last man holding the rope.

Please check below.

On the other hand the video posted by Phantu's video just has camera focused on one boy giving an impression that its just one boy and his tremendous effort. I found it unfair and hilighted it for educational purposes that its not one boy neither his single effort but also the team members.