Boxer Amir Khan trolls Indian pilot Abhinandan

Siasi Jasoos

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جانب سے چائے کی تعریف پر ٹویٹ کی جو ٹوئٹر انتظامیہ نے ڈیلیٹ کردی یونکہ اس چائے کے تانے بانے بھارتی پائلٹ ابھی نندن سے جوڑے گئے۔

گزشتہ روز پاکستانی نژاد برطانوی باکسرعامر خان نے بھارتی مظالم سہنے والے کشمیریوں سے اظہار یکجہتی کیلئے لائن آف کنٹرول کا دورہ کيا تھا۔ اس دوران ان کی جانب سے چائے کو “فنٹاسٹک ” یعنی عمدہ قراردیا گیا۔

عامر خان کی جانب سے سوشل میڈیا پر ویڈیو شیئر کی جس میں وہ کہہ رہے ہیں کہ فنٹاسٹک چائے، کشمیری چائے۔اسی بات کو لے کرمیجر جنرل آصف غفور نے ٹوئٹر اکاؤنٹ پر لکھا ” بہت شکریہ عامر خان، چائے عمدہ ہے “۔

ڈی جی آئی ایس پی آر کی ٹویٹ میں ابھی نندن کا نام تواستعمال نہیں کیا گیا تھا لیکن “سمجھدار کیلئے اشارہ کافی ہوتا ہے” کے مصداق بھارتیوں کو بخوبی سمجھ آگیا کہ یہ “ٹی” عامر خان سے پہلے کسے “فنٹاسٹک” لگی تھی۔

خم خوردہ بھارتیوں کی جانب سے ٹویٹ کو رپورٹ کرنے پر ٹوئٹر انتظامیہ نے اس کا مواد ہٹا دیا لیکن پوسٹ پر کیے جانے والے تبصروں سے بخوبی اندازہ ہو رہا ہے کہ ڈی جی آئی ایس پی آر کا وار بہت کاری ثابت ہوا۔

انسٹا گرام اکاونٹ پر البتہ یہ پیغام موجود ہے۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1166392511549575169

AMIR-KHAN-CHAI.png

یاد رہے کہ رواں سال 27 فروری کو فضائی حدود کی خلاف ورزی پر پاکستان نے دو بھارتی جنگی طیارے مار گرائے تھے ان میں سے ایک طیارہ پاکستانی حدود میں گراجس کے زندہ بچ جانے والے پائلٹ ابھی نندن کو حراست میں لے لیا گیا تھا۔

abhinandan-chai2.png

اگلے ہی روز وزیراعظم عمران خان کے احکامات پر ابھی نندن کو رہا کردیا گیا جس نے بعد ازاں پاکستان کی جانب سے اپنے ساتھ رواں رکھے جانے والے سلوک پاکستان کی تعریف کی تھی۔

abhi-nandan-chai_720.jpg

ابھی نندن نے خاص بات پاک فوج کی جانب سے پیش کی جانے والی چائے کی تعریف تھی جس پر بعد ازاں سوشل میڈیا پرڈھیروں میمز بنائی گئیں۔

Pakistan-born British boxer, Amir Khan trolled Indian fighter pilot Abhinandan Varthaman, who was captured by the Pakistani military after his MiG-21 fighter was shot down by Pakistan Air Force in February.

The spokesperson of the Pakistan Army, Major General Asif Ghafoor has uploaded a video on his Twitter account, in which the boxer appeared to mimic the pilot while having tea in Pakistan.

“Fantastic tea, Kashmiri tea,” DG ISPR, tweeted from his personal account.

The video gone viral with his comment “Fantastic Tea” as it launched thousands of memes on the internet.

Khan landed in Pakistan on Tuesday to visit the LoC to express solidarity with the people of Indian Occupied Kashmir. During his visit, the boxer met Major General Asif Ghafoor and other dignitaries.

Khan said that he could not just sit silently in England and will continue to raise the voice of Kashmiri people against the brutalities of Indian forces.

“People are being tortured and children are being killed,” he said. “I was watching all of this on my television in Britain, but I could not stay silent.”

https://arysports.tv/british-boxer-amir-khan-trolls-abhinandan

Last edited by a moderator:

sultanadaku

Voter (50+ posts)
Pakistan-born British boxer, Amir Khan trolled Indian fighter pilot Abhinandan Varthaman, who was captured by the Pakistani military after his MiG-21 fighter was shot down by Pakistan Air Force in February.

The spokesperson of the Pakistan Army, Major General Asif Ghafoor has uploaded a video on his Twitter account, in which the boxer appeared to mimic the pilot while having tea in Pakistan.

“Fantastic tea, Kashmiri tea,” DG ISPR, tweeted from his personal account.

The video gone viral with his comment “Fantastic Tea” as it launched thousands of memes on the internet.

Khan landed in Pakistan on Tuesday to visit the LoC to express solidarity with the people of Indian Occupied Kashmir. During his visit, the boxer met Major General Asif Ghafoor and other dignitaries.

Khan said that he could not just sit silently in England and will continue to raise the voice of Kashmiri people against the brutalities of Indian forces.

“People are being tortured and children are being killed,” he said. “I was watching all of this on my television in Britain, but I could not stay silent.”

https://arysports.tv/british-boxer-amir-khan-trolls-abhinandan

ghafoora acting like mirasi

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
آصف غفور صاحب کو آئے روز ایسی بچگانہ حرکتیں زیب نہیں دیتی

Respect

For crying out loud leave abhinandan alone, it was one lousy pilot if it were 18 or so that would be something really special.

I havent seen the video.

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
The situation demands seriousness and soberness ... we can impact more if we are serious and refrain from such petty things that matter not in this arduous task of our Kashmiri brethren s choked voices to be heard globally .... sad.. just too sad....

pkpatriot

Boxer Boxer hota hey..
he is not afraid to raise the voice on social issues, Kashmir Issue
And
also trying to improve boxing in Pakistan.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
For all those criticizing the video, while on the one hand, maybe its overkill, but perhaps you need to learn a thing or two about psychological warfare as well. There are numerous examples from around the world of armies using psychology to break the morale of opponents.