Bollywood actress Urmila about Kashmir Crisis

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ge-770x433.png

Actor Urmila Matondkar, who joined the Indian National Congress in March this year, has rebuked the central government for the security clampdown imposed in Jammu and Kashmir since August 4.

While addressing the media, the actor-turned-Congess politician revealed her personal ordeal. She said that her husband, a businessman who hails from Kashmir, hasn't been able to talk to his parents for the last 22 days. Urmila's in-laws live in Jammu and Kashmir.

"The question is not only about abrogating Article 370. It was done in inhuman manner," she said, speaking to the media on Friday.

Urmila also revealed that her in-laws suffer from diabetes and high-blood pressure. "My father-in-law and mother-in-law stay there. Both are diabetic, have high blood pressure. Today is the 22nd day, neither me nor my husband have been able to speak to them. We have no clue if they have medicines available at home," she said.

نئی دہلی: نامور بھارتی اداکارہ اور کانگریس کی رہنما ارمیلا مٹونڈکر مقبوضہ کشمیر میں مودی حکومت کی جارحیت پر کڑی تنقید کی ہے۔

تفصیلات کے مطابق کشمیر میں جاری بھارتی مظالم پر بھارتی اداکارہ اور کانگریس کی رہنما ارمیلا مٹونڈکر نے شدید غم و غصے کا اظہار کیا ہے۔

بھارتی میڈیا کے مطابق ارمیلا مٹونڈکر نے کہا کہ کشمیر میں موجود ان کے ساس اور سسر سے 22 دن سے کوئی رابطہ نہیں ہوا ہے۔

اداکارہ کا کہنا ہے کہ شوہر کی اپنے والدین سے بات نہیں ہوسکی اور نہ ہی میری ان سے بات ہوسکی ہے۔

ارمیلا نے مقبوضہ کشمیر میں خوراک اور ادویات کی قلت پر کہا کہ ساس اور سر بلڈ پریشر کے مریض ہیں، نہیں معلوم ان کے پاس ادویات موجود ہیں یا نہیں۔

بھارتی اداکارہ کا کہنا ہے کہ آرٹیکل 370 کا خاتمہ غیرانسانی طریقہ کار ہے۔

دوسری جانب بھارتی ڈرامہ انڈسٹری کے اداکار اعجاز خان نے کہا ہے کہ کشمیر کی صورت حال پر تشویش ہے، بھارتی فوج کی جانب سے کشمیر میں جاری مظالم کا خاتمہ کیا جائے۔

واضح رہے کہبھارتی فلم انڈسٹری کی معروف اداکارہ اور انسانی حقوق کے لئے یونیسیف میں کام کرنے والی تریشا کرشنن نے قابض بھارتی فوج کی جانب سے کشمیریوں پر ڈھائے جانے والے ظلم و جبر پر خاموشی توڑتے ہوئے تشویش کا اظہار کیا تھا۔

Last edited by a moderator:

Raiwind-Destroyer

she should be careful now either she be declared a Pakistani or be raped very soon

Endia is a dictatorship and full of hindu fundamentalist

bandabairagi

Voter (50+ posts)
Actor Urmila Matondkar, who joined the Indian National Congress in March this year, has rebuked the central government for the security clampdown imposed in Jammu and Kashmir since August 4.

While addressing the media, the actor-turned-Congess politician revealed her personal ordeal. She said that her husband, a businessman who hails from Kashmir, hasn't been able to talk to his parents for the last 22 days. Urmila's in-laws live in Jammu and Kashmir.

"The question is not only about abrogating Article 370. It was done in inhuman manner," she said, speaking to the media on Friday.

Urmila also revealed that her in-laws suffer from diabetes and high-blood pressure. "My father-in-law and mother-in-law stay there. Both are diabetic, have high blood pressure. Today is the 22nd day, neither me nor my husband have been able to speak to them. We have no clue if they have medicines available at home," she said.

نئی دہلی: نامور بھارتی اداکارہ اور کانگریس کی رہنما ارمیلا مٹونڈکر مقبوضہ کشمیر میں مودی حکومت کی جارحیت پر کڑی تنقید کی ہے۔

تفصیلات کے مطابق کشمیر میں جاری بھارتی مظالم پر بھارتی اداکارہ اور کانگریس کی رہنما ارمیلا مٹونڈکر نے شدید غم و غصے کا اظہار کیا ہے۔

بھارتی میڈیا کے مطابق ارمیلا مٹونڈکر نے کہا کہ کشمیر میں موجود ان کے ساس اور سسر سے 22 دن سے کوئی رابطہ نہیں ہوا ہے۔

اداکارہ کا کہنا ہے کہ شوہر کی اپنے والدین سے بات نہیں ہوسکی اور نہ ہی میری ان سے بات ہوسکی ہے۔

ارمیلا نے مقبوضہ کشمیر میں خوراک اور ادویات کی قلت پر کہا کہ ساس اور سر بلڈ پریشر کے مریض ہیں، نہیں معلوم ان کے پاس ادویات موجود ہیں یا نہیں۔

بھارتی اداکارہ کا کہنا ہے کہ آرٹیکل 370 کا خاتمہ غیرانسانی طریقہ کار ہے۔

دوسری جانب بھارتی ڈرامہ انڈسٹری کے اداکار اعجاز خان نے کہا ہے کہ کشمیر کی صورت حال پر تشویش ہے، بھارتی فوج کی جانب سے کشمیر میں جاری مظالم کا خاتمہ کیا جائے۔

واضح رہے کہبھارتی فلم انڈسٹری کی معروف اداکارہ اور انسانی حقوق کے لئے یونیسیف میں کام کرنے والی تریشا کرشنن نے قابض بھارتی فوج کی جانب سے کشمیریوں پر ڈھائے جانے والے ظلم و جبر پر خاموشی توڑتے ہوئے تشویش کا اظہار کیا تھا۔

she is muslim ,
why she will support india ?

knowledge88

she is muslim ,
why she will support india ?
Muslims of India don't support India?
But they preferred to live with the Hindus instead of moving to Pakistan. Why would they hate Hindus now?
Also proves this Pakistan creation was right?
These are some of the questions for you.