BNP-M may part ways with PTI in August: Sardar Akhtar Mengal

expert analysis

Senator (1k+ posts)
631857_1715482_11-Akhtar_akhbar.jpg

اسلام آباد (صالح ظافر) بلوچستان نیشنل پارٹی (مینگل) کے صدر سردار اختر جان مینگل نے واضح کیا ہے کہ ان کی جماعت کا حکومت کے ساتھ اتحاد اگست میں ختم ہو جائے گا اور پارٹی اپنی راہیں جدا کرنے میں آزاد ہوگی کیونکہ طے شدہ معاہدے کے مطابق اتحاد کی مدت ختم ہو رہی ہے۔

پارلیمنٹ ہائوس کے باہر جنگ سے مختصر بات چیت کرتے ہوئے انہوں نے حکمران جماعت پی ٹی آئی کے رویے پر مایوسی کا اظہار کیا اور کہا کہ گزشتہ سال کیے گئے وعدے کے مطابق حکومت بی این پی (مینگل) اور بلو چستا ن کے عوام کے تحفظات اور ان کے مسائل کے حل کیلئے 8؍ رکنی کمیٹی تشکیل دینے میں ناکام ہو چکی ہے۔ کمیٹی کے قیام پر اتفاق وزیراعظم عمران خان نے گزشتہ ماہ اسلام آباد میں ہونے والی ملاقات میں ہوا تھا۔ بی این پی (مینگل) نے کمیٹی کیلئے چار ارکان کو نامزد کیا لیکن حکومت نے اب تک اس حوالے سے کوئی قدم نہیں اٹھایا اور ارکان نامزد نہیں کیے۔ اختر مینگل نے حکومت کے اس رویے پر افسوس کا اظہار کیا۔ قبل ازیں، اختر مینگل

نے کہا تھا کہ اگر بلوچستان کے معاملے پر اور ساتھ ہی ریکو ڈک اور گوادر کے معاملے پر فیصلے کرتے وقت نظرانداز کیا گیا تو ان کی جماعت حکمران جماعت کے ساتھ اتحاد ختم کر سکتی ہے۔ دلچسپ بات یہ ہے کہ پی ٹی آئی نے چار ووٹوں کے فرق سے حکومت تشکیل دی جبکہ بی این پی (مینگل) کے پارلیمنٹ میں ارکان کی تعداد پانچ ہے۔

Last edited by a moderator:

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I would suggest to IK to dissolve the assembly and go for the fresh mandate and come back with majority government.
Enough of this blackmailing.

Assasin's

Senator (1k+ posts)
Khan have 5 seat majority with alliance
Lol what's the alternative? Ppp and pmln would not be able to even reach that under present setup without the help of pti allied parties; chances of happening which would be remote. I mean how would mqm and gda ever sit with their nemesis ppp and pmlq with its rival pmln? Even hypothetically if such "grand alliance" is mustered, how would the ministries be distributed? Which party would get the pmship? I bet ppp would never agree to sit with noora league without it agreeing to giving up the pm slot to ppp...

expert analysis

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lol what's the alternative? Ppp and pmln would not be able to even reach that under present setup without the help of pti allied parties; chances of happening which would be remote. I mean how would mqm and gda ever sit with their nemesis ppp and pmlq with its rival pmln? Even hypothetically if such "grand alliance" is mustered, how would the ministries be distributed? Which party would get the pmship? I bet ppp would never agree to sit with noora league without it agreeing to giving up the pm slot to ppp...
These people dont care what next ...just dont want to see Khan..it is target for all

Diesel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
go for fresh elections .. i am sure IK will come back with heavy mandate. this parliament is a hung parliament. just time n money wasting of public tax payers

Assasin's

Senator (1k+ posts)
These people dont care what next ...just dont want to see Khan..it is target for all
Gda, mqm, bap, aml and pmlq are all in pti camp at the moment. Even without mengal support pti alliance would reach 180 mark. It's easier said than done to break the current setup...

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
اس صالح ظافر جیسے بیغیرت اور جنگ جیسے حرامی اخبار کی باتوں پر یقین نہ کریں۔ یہ وہی خبیث ہیں جو آل شریف کی کیا کیا چومتے ہیں۔

Assasin's

Senator (1k+ posts)
go for fresh elections .. i am sure IK will come back with heavy mandate. this parliament is a hung parliament. just time n money wasting of public tax payers
Nop imran Khan must wait at least 2 years before taking the extreme step. As soon as economy starts to take off and pti projects like ehsaas and 5 million houses starts to take shape, IK can dissolve assemblies