Blunder by PTV: Audio got lost in PM's address to the nation

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Dhurr fiteh mou for once I agree with Mateen and Abbas. This is 2019 and PTV still doesn't even have 720p HD transmission when the world is moving towards 4K UHD.

Even today watching the budget speech felt like it was being broadcast using a stale samosa instead of a camera.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
It was an uncut and recorded video. So it's 100% confirm that the voice was manually muted! Now there can be two reasons:
1) Some parts were censored by the PM or his team themselves. But it was better to cut it than muting it.

2) A politically hired Jiyala or a Patwari in PTV's recording team shared his frustration on Khan! This seems more likely!

I think it'll be clear tomorrow!

Heads must roll in PTV for this gaffe.
Dhurr fiteh mou for once I agree with Mateen and Abbas. This is 2019 and PTV still doesn't even have 720p HD transmission when the world is moving towards 4K UHD.

Even today watching the budget speech felt like it was being broadcast using a stale samosa instead of a camera.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
It was an uncut and recorded video. So it's 100% confirm that the voice was manually muted! Now there can be two reasons:
1) Some parts were censored by the PM or his team themselves. But it was better to cut it than muting it.

2) A politically hired Jiyala or a Patwari in PTV's recording team shared his frustration on Khan! This seems more likely!

I think it'll be clear tomorrow!

Watch the complete and uncensored speech ( and in HD ! ) The best part the last 10 mins no one broadcast!!!!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
So this confirms! The video sent to the news channels by PTV was muted by some KUTTA in PTV's team!! He should be hanged for this act! ???
Hoye ga koi kutti ka bacha purana choron ka wafadaar aur just that PTV is already so fucked up it cannot handle such a simple job of broadcasting a pre recorded interview and in that case person in charge of this is as inept as they come and needs to have his ass kicked out.

Imran the legend

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

That exactly what Pm is explained there is no money left to spend after intrest payment defence budget. The pmln ppp Dakus Have left nothing

Imran the legend

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I just want people to thank ALLAH who has given Pakistan a leader like Imran khan who is always thinking about poor weak poverty people and fighting against big corrupt mafia. some people don’t understand him and some don’t want to understand him.
Yaar to is ka is topic se kya lena dena ?

scholar

جب یہ کمیشن پچھلے دس سال کے لوٹے ہوے مال کی رپورٹ مرتب کرے گا تو اس میں 99٪ لفافہ صحافیوں کا کردار بھی سامنے آئے گا جو ہر روز چینل پر سچائی کا باشن دے رہے ہوتے ہیں ۔۔ صحافیوں کا کردار ایسا ہے جیسے کہاوت ہے کہ

بگل میں چھری اور منہ میں رام رام