Block Arshad Sharif and Rauf Klasra from social media accounts

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Instant justice ??? According to PTI logic we should close all the courts of Pakistan then ???
PTI supporters and Nikkay Nikkay leaders are " JURY" and Bani Gala is " Supreme Court " ???

If this is "instant justice" then PTI Ka Allah Hafiz :)
What have courts decided as yet..............if they were functioning properly we won't be in a mess that we are now in..............if you think these Kangroo courts will change fate of Pakistan tou app ka bhi Allah Hafiz

Spartacus

What have courts decided as yet..............if they were functioning properly we won't be in a mess that we are now in..............if you think these Kangroo courts will change fate of Pakistan tou app ka bhi Allah Hafiz

I guess either you are a trojan horse in PTI planted by PML-N or a Naive supporter of PTI .
You leader Mr.Khan would never agree with you on this issue ( atleast openly : )

Most probably you are a Naive supporter of PTI ( As most of them : ) --- You represent majority of PTI

Imran khan possesses good qualities but you people should not follow him blindly , whenever he does some mistake then have a check on him .
This check will be good for your party , democracy and for country as well.

Anyway good night all of you ---

Last edited:

scholar

شُکر ہے اس گلا سڑا اور دوسرے 2 ایڈئیٹ نے یہ دعوہ نہیں کر دیا کہ قائداعظم اور عمران ہماری وجہ سے لیڈر بنے تھے ۔۔ بھائیوں ان تینوں کو تون کے رکھو

araein

Social Media of PTI is out of countrol .
How can PTI take control the whole Pakistan . If they can not even control their own Social Media ??

Dear, no body has control over me... Mein wohi kerta hoooon, which i think is right... PTI social media don't has control over me, same is true with others....

Yes, PTI has its own social media team, they can only control those....

And for your answer: PTI will control the whole pakistan, the same way they control KPK... :D:D:D:D:D

Ferrari

Senator (1k+ posts)
How hilarious is it that a supporter of hippo the RAW agent altaf is telling everyone else how dumb and stupid they are. This dumb ass is playing checkers and yelling check mate. Go to endia and get training on target killing, how to be a good terrorist, and the best way to fit a body in a bori.

Na mallom baap ki na maloon aulaad.

Spartacus

Relukatta ( ECL Holders within PTI ) and Phateecher ( Black list Holder within PTI ) may lead Imran Khan to a destination which called „ Nowhere“.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
No reason to block them. Most of PTI followers are educated enough to answer them wisely. It's by design that the likes of klasra etc only mention those handful 5% tweeters who abuse them but never mention the 95% who politely and comprehensively outsmart them.

I've always considered Klasra to be an oversmart self centered journo who thinks that his source, his info, his assessments are spot on and everyone else is just swatting flies

kayawish

Why to Block any person from social media accounts ??

No one should Block any person from any social media or any other FORUMS .

1. If any person say something WRONG about you or about your organization or about your group then courts are free , do not you believe in your courts ?

2. All the FORUMS are FREE then go and defend your point of view .

3. Block in any way is a proof that you can not defend your point of view , neither in courts nor on any FORUM .

Media should be FREE for everyone and without any justification .
Hi Nigga , ur germany lost her first match against Mexico :D i earn some money today because my bet was also on Mexico :D

Spartacus

Hi Nigga , ur germany lost her first match against Mexico :D i earn some money today because my bet was also on Mexico :D

:)
I watched match and I have feeling that " This time German team played like a very inexperienced team . Only in the last minutes they showed some strength . Let see if they show their power in remaing matches "
But a good news for you is " Yesterday , Spartacus played a friendly match in Frankfurt and his team won :) .
I have some recording as well .
Watch me after 13 minutes on this video . If you people can advice me " How to improve my bowling , I would be very thankful to you people "
Enjoy the Bowling of Spartacus and drink some Cola ( Or simple Drink some DRINK :) ) with your hard earned money :)

kayawish

:)
I watched match and I have feeling that " This time German team played like a very inexperienced team . Only in the last minutes they showed some strength . Let see if they show their power in remaing matches "
But a good news for you is " Yesterday , Spartacus played a friendly match in Frankfurt and his team won :) .
I have some recording as well .
Watch me after 13 minutes on this video . If you people can advice me " How to improve my bowling , I would be very thankful to you people "
Enjoy the Bowling of Spartacus and drink some Cola ( Or simple Drink some DRINK :) ) with your hard earned money :)

indian and pakis playing together ?i remember when i was in heidelberg they were all playing together and it should be like this without any hate and put politics and shiity kashmir aside.

gorgias

What did he say that people should block him ??
Just now I checked Rauf Klasra Twitter account where I knew Why are you blocking him :)
You people have no answer raised by him ... Is it ???

https://twitter.com/x/status/1007826120027312128

بھئی یہ فائل کا نام اور نمبر ہے۔ خط کے متن سے کہیں بھی یہ ظاہر نہیں ہوتا کہ اس کا نام ای سی ایل میں تھا۔
اصل بات یہ تھی کہ کلاسرہ نے بڑے جذباتی انداز میں کہان تھا کہ مستقبل کا وزیر اعظم ابھی سے احکامات دے کر لوگوں کو ای سی ایل سے نکال رہا ہے، عمران نے دباؤ ڈال کر زلفی کا نام نکلوایا۔ اس کا دعویٰ بعد میں غلط ثابت ہوا لیکن بجائے معذرت کرنے کے کلاسرہ اور ہی اگریسیو ہو گیا۔ اسی طرح ایک اور پروگرام میں ارشد شریف نے علی محمد سے کافی بحث کی اور اسے بد تمیزکہا تو یہ اس کا رد عمل ہے۔

Spartacus

indian and pakis playing together ?i remember when i was in heidelberg they were all playing together and it should be like this without any hate and put politics and shiity kashmir aside.

Mostly Indian and Pakistani but we have also people from UK , South Africa , Namebia , West Indies , Australia , Moroco , Germans ( Very good players - raised in South Africa ) and till last year one was from USA ( He was orignally a base ball player but he was also very good in cricket ) .
With Indians , we already solved the Kashmeer Problem only with one simple logic ----

1. The Kashmeer right now belongs to India is Indian Kashmeer .
2. The Kashmeer right now belongs to Pakistan is Pakistani Kashmeer .

I know those who do not want peace ( They are in Indian and Pakistani both side ) would not accept my logic BUT this is the only possible solution which will give a long term peace to the REGION. As well as both country would save their energy which will help to solve the economy problem of both country.

It is more than 70 years both countries are fighting for nothing .
All the EUROPE fought 2 world war and several wars before the world war but at the end they made peace deal with all of them.
Now when we travel within Europe we do not know when we cross one border and entered in another country ( Almost no border ) .

Soon or later they will come to the same point .
Why not NOW ???

The BIG peoples and thinkers from both sides should sit together and think about it , they would come with even better solution .
But first they need to sit together.

In Musharraf ERA they were close to solve the Kashmeer problem but at that time Indian adminstration were not able to show their balls .

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear is it matter who am I ??

Its a checkmate from Spartacus to all Supporters of PTI including their Nikkay Nikkay leaders on this FORUM !!!!

PTI supporters do you have any answer of the question raised by Rauf Klasra ???

https://twitter.com/x/status/1007826120027312128
Mr. Spartacus.. Please click on the tweet again and see the counter document in more details a user has posted under RK's tweet.
Secondly, Black list too comes under ECL but treated differently . RK stupidly picked up the reference and shared.

Spartacus

Mr. Spartacus.. Please click on the tweet again and see the counter document in more details a user has posted under RK's tweet.
Secondly, Black list too comes under ECL but treated differently . RK stupidly picked up the reference and shared.

It is look like that Zulfi was not on ECL but on BLACKLIST and Rauf Klasra took the WRONG way on this issue .
But still he has all right to warn Imran Khan about ZULFI and others ( Who are not in good books )

Anyone from PTI should had cleared to Rauf Klasra about this issue .

Why to block him ???
No need to block him ----

You need to " La Jawab him " :)

Spartacus

People already sent him document which states he was put on Blacklist. Klasra is just doing dishonest reporting now.

Mistake can be done by anyone but in this case when he knew it was a mistake he should had ask a sorry .
Look like he has EGO PROBLEM :)