Block all Indians from this forum

Assalam-o-alikum to all Pakistanis
This is purely a Pakistani forum where every Pakistani has right to express his views about our politics, We should not allow any Indian to post his comments and spread hatred in our community. I would urge moderator to block all Indians from accessing our forums.

G

rameezakhtar said:
This is purely a Pakistani forum where every Pakistani has right to express his views about our politics, We should not allow any Indian to post his comments and spread hatred in our community. I would urge moderator to block all Indians from accessing our forums.
r u talibani [anger]
r u shiv sainik [hmmm]
if not than join one of these, leave this forum immidieatly [wall]
nut like u never wellcome here :evil:

Junoon123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Today Indian tomorrow Punjabi then Mohajir, baluchi, sunni shia

the list go on.

This is a website everyone should be allowed

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is height of desperation i m not agree to block any indian coz we share our views with inidans here and give them a proper reply of any doubts they hav regarding pakistan and they can find out as well what we think about them.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
pappufromindia said:
rameezakhtar said:
r u talibani [anger]
r u shiv sainik [hmmm]

abey pappu, tu is forum ka moderator kub sey bun gaya [funnny]

G

gazoomartian said:
pappufromindia said:
rameezakhtar said:
r u talibani [anger]
r u shiv sainik [hmmm]
if not than join one of these, leave this forum immidieatly

ram ram gazu uncle :D
u r being very unfair to me

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
rameezakhtar said:

How about you should get banned first?

This forum is for everyone as long you are not abusive, stay withing the limits and respect others. If you dont have none of these qualities, it doesnt matter who you are, you should be banned!!

gazoomartian

pappufromindia said:
gazoomartian said:
pappufromindia said:
rameezakhtar said:
r u talibani [anger]
r u shiv sainik [hmmm]
if not than join one of these, leave this forum immidieatly
nut like u never wellcome here

ram ram gazu uncle :D
u r being very unfair to me

baghal mein choori, munh per ram ram ?? [hilar] hardy har har har

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why would we want to block indians from this forum? I like to know what they think and I feel very confident about the abilities and sincereties of my brothers and sisters in rebutting the nefarious designs of all those who try to spread seeds of doubt among us. We should learn to be aware and knowledgeable to tackle any level of false propoganda. The reason they are on our forum? think! they want to interact with us and are very curious to know us though they are not brave enought to say it,they will Insha-Allah soon.

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
They should not be banned we need to show more character and
courtesy to them then they give us , two wrongs dont make
one right so pls try to think positive and let them use this forum
and enjoy our hospitalilty bec in islam neghbiours have more rights
and it is our duty to look after our neghbiours indians like it or not
but they are our neghbiours [pk flag]

shan-e-hindustan

Voter (50+ posts)
block indians ..than this froum became
body without soul
head without brain
eyes without vission
garden without flowers
life withot colours
and so on......

OO my highly optimistic Pakistani brothers either you are unaware of hindu banya mentality or you are trying to overlook it delibrately. I have been on this forum for quite a while and have been observing their behaviour, most of them leave no opportunity in spreading disinformation and hatred that their hearts are obsessed with, you are talking about sharing of ideas and they are talking about waging a war[ courtest Gen Deepak Kapoor]...Open your eyes and let the enemy not enter into your lines....

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
We have a answer now why Pakistan is facing all kind of issues!!!!
Banned Indian on this forum?? Why? so . this is what Pakistani politicians are doing.. they don't want to listen to the world or anyone.

you Need to expand your horizon and think big, that is the only way to improve the condition in Pakistan.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
shan-e-hindustan said:
block indians ..than this froum became
body without soul
head without brain
eyes without vission
garden without flowers
life withot colours
and so on......

I don't subscribe to the idea of blocking Indians as there are many things answered by my Pakistani colleagues, I did not know, so I have definitley learned a few things here about India and against India.

However I will suggest one thing, on Indian forum, register yourself as Shan-e-Pakistan and then see the filth coming out.

I make sniper visits there with one comment in favor of Pakistan and thread lights up burning as... for weeks.

I am sure that you will agree that 7 percent growth has gone in head like 70 percent, it is just like a Kangal get 1000 to spend and he thinks of himself to be the richest man in the world.

gazoomartian

I don't subscribe to the idea of blocking Indians as there are many things answered by my Pakistani colleagues, I did not know, so I have definitley learned a few things here about India and against India.

However I will suggest one thing, on Indian forum, register yourself as Shan-e-Pakistan and then see the filth coming out.

I make sniper visits there with one comment in favor of Pakistan and thread lights up burning as... for weeks.

I am sure that you will agree that 7 percent growth has gone in head like 70 percent, it is just like a Kangal get 1000 to spend and he thinks of himself to be the richest man in the world.
[/quote]

I agree. I registered on dec 25 2009 and since then I have learnt a lot. Not only this forum gives a outfit to discuss politics, it also provides us with knowledge about things that I never knew.

I think, for better or for worse, we should keep Indians here. If you dont like their comments, dont repy, so simple

gazoomartian

r u talibani [anger]
r u shiv sainik [hmmm]

pappu mian, kya haal hain tumherey? kahan rahety ho?

G

gazoomartian said:

pappu mian, kya haal hain tumherey? kahan rahety ho?

ram ram gaju uncle
i was waiting for u.how r u.i like ur remark indian should not banned,they deserve extra regard coz they r guest in this forum.u know we treat our guest like devta
their remarks may irritate u but u know ,would u like chicken corma without spice? :D

KabirfFan

Citizen
Banning is little too extreme, impose visa requirement [hilar]

Mere Khowbon Ke Nahi Ho Sakti Yeh Dunia, Apne Khawbon Se Dekh Kar Jee Layta hun Main