Blast from the Past - Lady Diana in Pakistan for Shaukat Khanum Fund-Raising (Footage)

Senorita

Senator (1k+ posts)
it is also true that when Gen Musharaf stopped Shaukat Khanum ads (after Imran became bitter on not getting PMship and revolted against Army rule) and imposed heavy duty on all incoming SKCMH's machinery plus threatened Imran on revoking non profit status of SKCMH, Imran Khan called Shebaz Sharif (then in 10 years exiled+getting treated for cancer in new york) and asked for donations.

Shebaz instructed Hamza (then in Pakistan) and he arranged
more then 05 Million Dollars from Shareef Family and donated to SKCMH for help during its financial crunch.

I am sure Yoothias do not know this.

This is the prime reason that professional management of SKCMH has asked Imran repeatedly not to use SKCMH as political tool.

Piscian

Voter (50+ posts)
it is also true that when Gen Musharaf stopped Shaukat Khanum ads (after Imran became bitter on not getting PMship and revolted against Army rule) and imposed heavy duty on all incoming SKCMH's machinery plus threatened Imran on revoking non profit status of SKCMH, Imran Khan called Shebaz Sharif (then in 10 years exiled+getting treated for cancer in new york) and asked for donations.

more then 05 Million Dollars from Shareef Family and donated to SKCMH.

And I m sure your the only chootia who know this...

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is same a$$hole:

tarzanfaridi
fat amigo
nakita choudhry
dunkin donut
khlai makhlooq and now
Senorita

Iss ki birth date per laanat, aur iss per Allah kee laanat...... bay shumar!
Aap ne sahih pehchana, ye wahi purana papi hai. Paid Patwaris keep changing their IDs as part of their job description. Patwar khaney ka langar issi tarah chalta hai ?

shapik

Senator (1k+ posts)

more then 05 Million Dollars from Shareef Family and donated to SKCMH for help during its financial crunch.

This is the prime reason that professional management of SKCMH has asked Imran repeatedly not to use SKCMH as political tool.
....... Sheraz sharif ka cancer 20 saal se chal raha hai cancer mergaya Ye nahi mara....... wehshi khayalati pulao ager sunna ho tto kisi noothia chiothia se sunlo.....

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

It is also true that ik invited nawaz instead of bb. But does that absolve the pricks that you suck along with bhaibarood's mother of a lifetime of transgressions. Returning phatwari on ignore.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

noone asked anyone. If SS donated, he did it out of the goodness of his heart....and since then, he has announced it to the media a dozen times, which has essentially erased his goodness.
plus, for all we know, it wss dirty money

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
LOL now this is exactly what I call rewriting fake history with a fake account

Nope....fake is when you post rubbish, and then respond to yourself with the same ID three to four times in a row. As a matter of fact, thats bordering on psychotic.

Benazir did block SKMT ads on PTV...this is a well known fact. IK has said that numerous times. Benazir felt threatened by IKs ambitions, and felt that he would use his cricketing and hospital stardom to come into politics. Imagine, this was before IK was in politics.

Goes to show how 'brave' Benazir really was.