BJP strategy to built a Hindu Rashtra

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Let me expose the hypocrisy of most people on this site........

You have no problem in making your country "Islamic Republic of Pakistan" but if the people across the border want to create "Hindu Republic of India" you come here barking because you are kuttas. You have no problem with making your laws according to "Quran and Sunnah" but when bhartis want to make laws according to "Vedas and Upanishads" you come barking. This is your reality....you are a bunch of hypocrites. If you are such an ummay k puttar and want to create a "Madina ki riyasat" then dont object if the others want to create a "Benares Ki riyasat" or a "Ganga ki riyasat" or if Burmese want to create a "buddha ki riyasat" or tomorrow if Italians waant to create a "Vatican ki riyasat" or Israelis want to create a "Jewish riiyasat" according to their religious values. You DONT want a secular Pakistan but you want a SECULAR india. This is your reality which will not even hurt you because you are brain dead biggots

Last edited:

KhanSuppporter

Minister (2k+ posts)

You have no problem in making your country "Islamic Republic of Pakistan" but if the people across the border want to create "Hindu Republic of India" you come here barking because you are kuttas. You have no problem with making your laws according to "Quran and Sunnah" but when bhartis want to make laws according to "Vedas and Upanishads" you come barking. This is your reality....you are a bunch of hypocrites. If you are such an ummay k puttar and want to create a "Madina ki riyasat" then dont object if the others want to create a "Benares Ki riyasat" or a "Ganga ki riyasat" or if Burmese want to create a "buddha ki riyasat" or tomorrow if Italians waant to create a "Vatican ki riyasat" or Israelis want to create a "Jewish riiyasat" according to their religious values. You DONT want a secular Pakistan but you want a SECULAR india. This is your reality which will not even hurt you because you are brain dead biggots
Every country has the right to make their laws. Can you commit a genocide hiding behind this philosophy?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

For a change I agree with you, but my only bone of contention is India should stop lying to the world and its public about being secular India. If it wants to create a Hindu State, then that's its prerogative. At least we and Israel are open about having a Muslim and Jewish state respectively

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Every country has the right to make their laws. Can you commit a genocide hiding behind this philosophy?
No country or entity has that right. But his post was purely regarding the hypocrisy of our people. Unfortunately there is no shortage of it when it comes to our people.