BJ Queen & Parchi ?

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

An excellent Script reader. I feel sorry for the audience. where did Bongi Khan find her...
At these conferences n seminars everybody reads a scripted statements. Sometimes those scripts r even translated into different languages n ppl of different languages read it while speaker is narrating it.
I m sure u can find several things against "bongi khan" but this was just super duper lame attempt. Dont mind me saying but m actually laughing at ur bongi right now.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
At these conferences n seminars everybody reads a scripted statements. Sometimes those scripts r even translated into different languages n ppl of different languages read it while speaker is narrating it.
I m sure u can find several things against "bongi khan" but this was just super duper lame attempt. Dont mind me saying but m actually laughing at ur bongi right now.
Its not the script ,I am laughing at . Its the person behind that script. For God sake, she should have slowed down to read it. After all she was not in a sprint .

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)
Its not the script ,I am laughing at . Its the person behind that script. For God sake, she should have slowed down to read it. After all she was not in a sprint .
All speakers r allotted time by the minutes, u know that right? So if her purpose was to get a message out as much as she can,why does it hurt u?
At these places nobody cares about speed,accent,language or even speaker. Things r said n recorded n delegations are weighed based on material not the beauty of speech.
Maan ja, it was a really desperate attempt n an utter bongi from u. lol

Zaidi Qasim

All speakers r allotted time by the minutes, u know that right? So if her purpose was to get a message out as much as she can,why does it hurt u?
At these places nobody cares about speed,accent,language or even speaker. Things r said n recorded n delegations are weighed based on material not the beauty of speech.
Maan ja, it was a really desperate attempt n an utter bongi from u. lol
Lol. it was a mess my friend. If the allocated time was not enough , then the long sermon was not needed. Use common sense. Not a single word has reached the audience from her mouth. She looked dumb .Now. that was difficult to understand ? And I must congratulate Bongi Khan for the Finding . Was he really the person or is she a find of someone else like Bakir Raza or Hafeez Pasha, Oops, I mean Hafez Shaikh . Heck, What is the difference, they all sound the same , said the Bongi Khan .

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Like Reham Khan said, Niazi chose women in his party due to some 'qualities'. And in her case, it's not interpersonal skills of course.

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This idiot has barely passed matric from a potty medium school in KP ?
Just to clarify because noonie brothers have become chronic patients of their own propaganda and lies;
"She attended Queen Marry College for her undergraduate studies and then National College of Arts for her postgraduate studies.[1] She did Textile Designing from National College of Arts."

By the way no one in PTI government is interested in Gul's education. Nowadays we are searching for a tutor who would train Nawaz for floor sweeping with angina pains. Do you know any? (Later he could be hired to train Shehbaz with 'kamar' and Gurda' pains. Job would be permanent because a number of new sweepers are expected with exotic diseases )This cruel comment only because noonie protest is getting more absurd by every passing day. Please calm down.

Zaidi Qasim

From designing to environment and from law school to Science and technology . No wonder she was uttering fast .

Salazar67

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Just to clarify because noonie brothers have become chronic patients of their own propaganda and lies;
"She attended Queen Marry College for her undergraduate studies and then National College of Arts for her postgraduate studies.[1] She did Textile Designing from National College of Arts."

By the way no one in PTI government is interested in Gul's education. Nowadays we are searching for a tutor who would train Nawaz for floor sweeping with angina pains. Do you know any? (Later he could be hired to train Shehbaz with 'kamar' and Gurda' pains. Job would be permanent because a number of new sweepers are expected with exotic diseases )This cruel comment only because noonie protest is getting more absurd by every passing day. Please calm down.
You cannot reason with Jahil 5th grade Phatwariya of Jati Mujrah.

It is a prostitution ring and the head NAIQA IS GHUSTEE MRS QATRI SAFDAR.