Bitcoin Mining ⛏ in Pakistan ??

Waqassa

MPA (400+ posts)
Hello Members I have read this and heard many times that we have excess Electricity Production capacity.
Gov is building industrial zones begging investors to invest in the industrial zones offering cheap electricity to industries Why we don’t target ? Bitcoin mining ⛏ companies? They are already looking for the places where they can mine
Setting up a mining operation is easy and doesn’t require years to build Gov can Start its own mining operations or collaborate with other mining companies ? Bitcoin = Dollar ? we will have another source from where we earn dollars ?? Why we don’t regulate Crypto instead of banning ? And to @Siasat.pk Administrators please raise this issue on social media maybe someone will listen

thegodfatherpart3

Senator (1k+ posts)
govt nahi chahti ke common person financially independent ho.. is waja se filhal bitcoin n baqi crypto currencies is mulk mai regulate nhi ho sakti. future mai koch nahi kaha ja sakta

Waqassa

MPA (400+ posts)
govt nahi chahti ke common person financially independent ho.. is waja se filhal bitcoin n baqi crypto currencies is mulk mai regulate nhi ho sakti. future mai koch nahi kaha ja sakta
Gov need a source of dollars ? what can be a bigger source than Bitcoin? We have excess electricity we are investing billions in industrial zones so our exports can rise and we can earn dollars establishing a sustainable Export industries is a long project meanwhile we can earn dollars by using our excessive electricity To mine bitcoins This will help our economy we are begging for dollars and not using the source we have ?

Waqassa

MPA (400+ posts)
Please raise your voice on social media twitter i am messaging this idea to every minister please share this idea on social media

Waqassa

MPA (400+ posts)
Establishing a industry will take time Gov can setup its mining operation in weeks

Waqassa

MPA (400+ posts)
is mulk ki elite class nahi chahti ke aik common person financially independent ho.. is mulk ke ghareeb awam ko roti kapra makan ke chakar mai olja diya ha
They are crying about scams scams. Scams tu saba b kerti hiaa mobile phones pe should we ban mobile phones? We should educate our own people.

Waqassa

MPA (400+ posts)
Bitcoin ko sab hi ne scam kaha ta. aj big financial institutions bitcoin ko buy kar rahe ha
Last kuch months mein 3,4 websites launch hoee thein pakistan mein jo 50+ USDT entry fee lete thein and fake trading kerwa ker profit diaa kertein thein kuch days profit dey kee paise akahtee kee k bhaag gaein now yeh sb unka excuse use ker rahe hein crypto ko ban kerne k liyee yeh tu apne logo ko educate kerne ki need hiaa k aise chakeron mein na parein

thegodfatherpart3

Senator (1k+ posts)
Last kuch months mein 3,4 websites launch hoee thein pakistan mein jo 50+ USDT entry fee lete thein and fake trading kerwa ker profit diaa kertein thein kuch days profit dey kee paise akahtee kee k bhaag gaein now yeh sb unka excuse use ker rahe hein crypto ko ban kerne k liyee yeh tu apne logo ko educate kerne ki need hiaa k aise chakeron mein na parein
i dont think so. yeh bi govt ka fake propaganda ha. jin logo ne fraud kiya Onke names background sab koch samne ana chahiye ta Lekin koch bi nahi.. Govt chahti hai ke log crypto mai invest na kare Ta ke banking mafia ki monopoly qayim rahe or log govt ki mohtaj ho

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hello team waqar zaka

If Pakistan has surplus electricity, why not give it to people who are without it? Pakistan has surplus capacity, not electricity. Making power from that surplus capacity is an expensive task.
Bitcoin mining is not like coal mining where you dig out a usable commodity. Bitcoin in its current form is worthless. Virtually noone accepts it as legal tender. So for argument sake, if Pakistan starts mining and ends up holding 50 billion dollars worth of bitcoin, what are we going to do with it? Ask our counterparties to 'send us your wallet ID' so we can send you money?

Waqassa

MPA (400+ posts)
Hello team waqar zaka

If Pakistan has surplus electricity, why not give it to people who are without it? Pakistan has surplus capacity, not electricity. Making power from that surplus capacity is an expensive task.
Bitcoin mining is not like coal mining where you dig out a usable commodity. Bitcoin in its current form is worthless. Virtually noone accepts it as legal tender. So for argument sake, if Pakistan starts mining and ends up holding 50 billion dollars worth of bitcoin, what are we going to do with it? Ask our counterparties to 'send us your wallet ID' so we can send you money?
pakistan ka sb se bara masla yeh hiaa k you are with us or against us thats it if you like what gov is doing you are insafian if you don’t like something you are patwari even on this forum people have called me indian team waqar zaka rehta thaa chaloo woh b hoo gayaa I am not a sheep ? like you :) Our own ministers are saying that we have more production capacity Than consumption if bitcoin is worthless why don’t you send me few ? Bcoz you don’t have any valid point so i will not argue with you :) end up holding ? bye the way you are funny ? and ignorant:)

thegodfatherpart3

Senator (1k+ posts)
pakistan ka sb se bara masla yeh hiaa k you are with us or against us thats it if you like what gov is doing you are insafian if you don’t like something you are patwari even on this forum people have called me indian team waqar zaka rehta thaa chaloo woh b hoo gayaa I am not a sheep ? like you :) Our own ministers are saying that we have more production capacity Than consumption if bitcoin is worthless why don’t you send me few ? Bcoz you don’t have any valid point so i will not argue with you :) end up holding ? bye the way you are funny ? and ignorant:)

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
1. I assure you that the govt doesn't even understand the technology
2. Even If they do, IMF is already holding sord on our heads. They don't like Bitcoin even one bit, jo unn ki ijaradaari khatam kar de. Right now Pakistani govt can't even think about making them further upset
Hello Members I have read this and heard many times that we have excess Electricity Production capacity.
Gov is building industrial zones begging investors to invest in the industrial zones offering cheap electricity to industries Why we don’t target ? Bitcoin mining ⛏ companies? They are already looking for the places where they can mine
Setting up a mining operation is easy and doesn’t require years to build Gov can Start its own mining operations or collaborate with other mining companies ? Bitcoin = Dollar ? we will have another source from where we earn dollars ?? Why we don’t regulate Crypto instead of banning ? And to @Siasat.pk Administrators please raise this issue on social media maybe someone will listen

thegodfatherpart3

Senator (1k+ posts)
1. I assure you that the govt doesn't even understand the technology
2. Even If they do, IMF is already holding sord on our heads. They don't like Bitcoin even one bit, jo unn ki ijaradaari khatam kar de. Right now Pakistani govt can't even think about making them further upset
matlab is mulk mai IMF ki chodhrahat or IMF ka dosra asal nam amrika ha.. fir kaha ki absolutely not or kaha ki azad foreign policy. Banana republic

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
And you're clueless.

Where did I even mention politics?

Pakistan has surplus capacity but no ability to generate power on that surplus capacity without spending billions first. If you don't have basic knowledge of how the power system works, it's better to go and learn first.

If I wanted to buy bitcoin, id learn about it and have good quantifiable knowledge of it before telling others to buy it. Here, you are parroting stuff you read on the internet without even knowing what it means.and you expect to be taken seriously. You are a step above waqar zaka

Waqassa

MPA (400+ posts)
And you're clueless.

Where did I even mention politics?

Pakistan has surplus capacity but no ability to generate power on that surplus capacity without spending billions first. If you don't have basic knowledge of how the power system works, it's better to go and learn first.

If I wanted to buy bitcoin, id learn about it and have good quantifiable knowledge of it before telling others to buy it. Here, you are parroting stuff you read on the internet without even knowing what it means.and you expect to be taken seriously. You are a step above waqar zaka
As i Hv told you earlier I will not argue with you :) you are rit nw go away plz