Bill approved to allot a house to CM Punjab for lifetime

yousaf786

Citizen
backi chori kar ka khatyea thay or yea approve kar ka kha ra ha ... bat to ake hi ha an ko chor bi ni bol saktyea ....

UKPakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is in no way acceptable and will be a real test for IK and PTI.

I am loathe to say that PTI has simply got this wrong, and it will have to change.

I am not sure, how many voted for and against this measure.

It goes beyond just the salaries and the perks and now the houses for life and beyond for all CM's since 2002/3 along with security vehicles sycophants and health benefits.
What next ?

There needs to be a serious review of where Punjab Assembly stands on all this

What is to stop this going on and on, with more perks and higher salaries next year.

Better to dissolve this "Assembly" altogether and start again.

I am hearing IK has just put an end to this.

Good !!

Mojo-jojo

Minister (2k+ posts)
اگر خان صاحب گورنر سرور کو آنکھ مار دیں کہ بل پر دستخط نہیں کرنے تو یہ سارے نمائندے صاحبان ٹنٹنا بجاتے رہیں پھر
میرے خیال میں یہی ہوگا اور اس بزدار اور اس بل کو اسمبلی میں لانے والوں کی بھی سرزنش ہونا ضروری ہے

Mojo-jojo

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is in no way acceptable and will be a real test for IK and PTI.

I am loathe to say that PTI has simply got this wrong, and it will have to change.

I am not sure, how many voted for and against this measure.

It goes beyond just the salaries and the perks and now the houses for life and beyond for all CM's since 2002/3 along with security vehicles sycophants and health benefits.
What next ?

There needs to be a serious review of where Punjab Assembly stands on all this

What is to stop this going on and on, with more perks and higher salaries next year.

Better to dissolve this "Assembly" altogether and start again.

I am hearing IK has just put an end to this.

Good !!
ہمارے معاشرے میں اب بہت کم لوگ ایسے بچے ہیں جو بے لوث اور بلا معاوضہ عوام کی خدمت پر یقین رکھتے ہیں اکثر وزراء اور ارکان اسمبلی لالچی اور خود غرض لوگ ہیں جن کو عوام کی تکالیف اور ان کے جذبات تک کا کوئی پاس نہیں

M.Tariq

MPA (400+ posts)
P M must call this MPA Gazanfar Abbas and asked him who ordered him to present this bill to the house ,if there was any meeting of PTI Parlimentary commette session before the bill was presented in the assembly.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
.......It goes beyond just the salaries and the perks and now the houses for life and beyond for all CM's since 2002/3 along with security vehicles sycophants and health benefits......
What next ?......

After this, these F*g low life creatures will say they want five whores each for life time.

I'm also furious like yourself.

Ali-NZ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ultimately yes.
However, I believe (correct me if I am wrong) after keeping the file with him for a month he can send it back to the CM for the assembly's review of the act. After review, if the file comes back to the governor then it is mandatory for him to sign it within 15 days. If 15 days pass by without his signatures then it will be deemed as approved by him.
If you remember, this scenario has happened in the past when Governor Salman Taseer had put his foot down on a file sent by Shehbaz Butt for Salman Taseer's signature regarding appointment of 15 Kashmiri judges in Lahore High Court. Salman kept on dragging the file and he did not let Shehbaz succeed in his ulterior motives.

I think where there's a will there's a way.
Your first paragraph is correct but your example in second is irrelevant to the matter as the appointment to any official position is different from legislation.
The only way out is to amend this law once being signed and made public.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Your first paragraph is correct but your example in second is irrelevant to the matter as the appointment to any official position is different from legislation.
The only way out is to amend this law once being signed and made public.

That too was passed by provincial assembly's committee on judicial appointments, cleared by the house and speaker and sent to the governor by the CM.