Bilawal Zardari sarcastically wishes International Puppetry Day to PM Imran Khan

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Billo Rani and Zulfiqar Jr. Bhutto have already joined the dance troupe in USA. Now they will use their talents to further the cause of transsexuals world wide.

hans271270

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bilawal go mumbai go and please dont come back as now u could be security risk i dont think state can trust u with secrets as you will blackmail the state

Ratan

Well this puppet has turned you into a laughing stock making you lose your mind, bending over one day, asking Journalist Mafia to support you the next and then it's back to witless political trollage. If a puppet could do that to you, what does it say about you?
But then again neither you, nor your followers are bright enough to process that.
Agreed, this Bilawal never did anything for his earning, nor he has some special qualities but tries to be at par with a living legend who was world best in not only one but in three categories i.e. 1. best fast blower, 2. best allrounder, 3. Best captain in his cricketing days.
And not even one year as PM of Pakistan already made a considerable mark in international communities.
Mark my word after 4 & half year, upon completion of his tenure he would be the best leader Pakistan has ever had after Quaid e Azam.

Iconoclast

Agreed, this Bilawal never did anything for his earning, nor he has some special qualities but tries to be at par with a living legend who was world best in not only one but in three categories i.e. 1. best fast blower, 2. best allrounder, 3. Best captain in his cricketing days.
And not even one year as PM of Pakistan already made a considerable mark in international communities.
Mark my word after 4 & half year, upon completion of his tenure he would be the best leader Pakistan has ever had after Quaid e Azam.
The man's sole credential is that he's the unfortunate result of copulation between BB and the horse faced scumbag we all know as Zardari.

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
54374586_1779728248795739_224079554912714752_n.png
spoooky

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)
A cheap character jisay kuch lifafay mature boltay hai.
Couldn't agree more....
I just couldn't understand whenever he made speeches or statements n he was praised by anchors... heard ppl saying that he was clean as opposed to his dad.... how come he be clean when he is not only the beneficiary of his dad's misappropriations, loot n not only that but when is not hesitating for a moment to hurl such allegations that can tarnish country's reputation internationally and would give every reason to its enemies to cover their recent failures... such a shame... afsos to those people who still vote politicians like these who would pile up wealth by looting the very same poor prople n leaving each person including every new born in debt by 1.5 lac.... what a pity....

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hijroon ke Aalmi dinn par iss Hijraa numaa Jayaloon ke leader ko Mubarak Baad dainaa matt bhuliyae ga ?

muhammadadeel

یہ اپنی ماں کو اس نے کیوں نہ بولا جو اس کے باپ کے آگے ناچتی تھی
جس نے ایرانی و ہندوستانی سازش سے اعتزاز احسن کے ذریعے سکھوں کی لسٹیں ہندوستان کو دی

ان کے ماں بولتی تھی سکھوں کا فساد ہندوستان میں میں نے ختم کیا
بھٹو نے بنگالیوں کو قتل کیا اور بلوچستان میں پاکستانی فوج سے بہت سے لوگوں کو قتل کیا

اصل پپٹ تو یہ ایرنی شامی حرامی خاندان ہے جو پاکستان کی نسلوں کو چاٹ گیا ہے۔

muhammadadeel

I amazed this khusri has ambitions to become a future PM.The sad part is that people follow this khusri.

ہمشہ یار رکھنا ۱۹۷۱، ۱۹۸۸ اور ۲۰۰۸ میں ان لوگوں کو پاکستان کی فوج لے کر آئی تھی۔

پاکستان ٹوٹا

جزل ضیا کا قتل

بینظیر کا قتل

پیپلز پارٹی خون کی سیاست پر ایمان رکھتی ہے۔
یہ ہی فلسفہ ایران کے مولوں کا ہے ۔ ??