Bilawal Zardari arrives Raiwind 'Jati Umra' to meet Maryam Nawaz

scholar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہ پہلی ایسی ون آن ون ملاقات جس میں دونوں کو کسی سے بھی کوئی خطرہ نہیں ۔۔

دونوں ایک جیسے ہی ہیں ۔۔

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Ratan

One is Hijra, the son of a Choor (Zardari) other one is the Granny Con Maryam, daughter of another Choor (Noora) got together to save Pakistan????

Last edited:

midwayus

MPA (400+ posts)
I hate all of them but I am happy that they are joining hands.

Freedom and democracy of Pakistan is dying in the hands of establishment and we have no other choice but to support PPP + PMLN.

i think your upper side is not stable
you must need doctor attention

Please consult to animal doctors for your brian siutation

midwayus

MPA (400+ posts)
Is Haramee maryum kutia sa pocho ka
is na Gand sirf pakistan Mai Marwai hain
she told Sana bucha in interview

tuu is ki property euorpe mai kaisay nikle is ahba safdar ko paisa dai tai tha marna kay is ________...

disgusted

ذرا اپنی چڑیا سے پتا نکالو کہ خُوشبو کون لایا اور تیل کون لایا

اِس وَن آن وَن "مے ٹِنگ" کے لیے؟؟؟
Billo Rani can get more satisfaction from 'kukri' nasharif than Bhagori bandit queen of qatari horse rider fame, who is now all wrinkled and needs a thick coat of make-up.

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
Looks like all secret agencies men have become a keyboard warrior but they can not stop this most stunning pair to come into power and restore the sanctuary of the ballot.

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
Army ruled Pakistan for last seventy years, thirty-five years direct rule and thirty-five years indirect rule. during this they murdered many politicians, journalists, and harassed politicians families, the funny thing is still people r praising them, the reason is it has thousands of trained men who brainwash young people, they teach people how bad politicians and how good they r.

Ratan

Two losers together:

One already sentenced 7 years in Jail along with a penalty of 30 crore rupees for corruption in Avenfield case with a disqualification from contesting elections for 10 years.

Another one is under investigation by NAB for billions of rupees of fake account & money laundering. Since his 18 years of age, Billo Rani used to sign deals & cheques.
And...both are together to save Pakistan???

Last edited:

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
I hate all of them but I am happy that they are joining hands.[/B

Hahahahaha..... Did you just get out of a sick House by fault, or you fled from it by chance?

Freedom and democracy of Pakistan is dying in the hands of establishment and we have no other choice but to support PPP + PMLN.

brohiniaz

پیپلز پارٹی اور مسلم لیگ کی قیادت کی آج کی ملاقات سے انکی سیاست کا معیاراور ان کے کارکنوں کی زہنی حالت کا پتہ چلتا ھے 35 سال سے جو ایک دوسرے الزامات اور مقدمات کیے اب انہی سے انکاری اور ایک دوسرے کے دفاع کے لیے اکٹھے ہو گۓ ہیں ان کی سیاست صرف لوٹ مار کے لیے ھے اللہ واسطے ان کو پہچحانوں اور مزید موقع نہ دو ان سے پوچھو جو پہلے ایک دوسرے کے خلاف بکواسات اور مقدمات کیا تھے اب موقع ھے ایماندار قیادت ملی ھے جس نے ان کو ننگا کر دیا ھے اس کے ساتھ اور مظبوطی سے کھڑے ہو جاؤ اللہ تمھارا مدگار ہو گا ا نشا ء اللہ