Bilawal demands inquiry against Sheikh Rashid over increasing train accidents

Insaaf4Tyrain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
IK did not attack PTV & did not slap SSP. So there was no crime by IK.
yes same way like Shehbaz sharif did not kill 18 people in model town. shehbaz was not there police was there

Here is PTV attack evidence from Dunya News if its fake then pti should sue them but there is no denial from

https://www.apnews.com/174072c6425d489e9e748c707e9933e7
he is aquitted now but at that time when he was giving interviews he was under trial in court

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
yes same way like Shehbaz sharif did not kill 18 people in model town. shehbaz was not there police was there

Here is PTV attack evidence from Dunya News if its fake then pti should sue them but there is no denial from

https://www.apnews.com/174072c6425d489e9e748c707e9933e7
he is aquitted now but at that time when he was giving interviews he was under trial in court

Shehbaz Sharif was CM, not merely a citizen with no official post. On the other hand, IK was not holding any official post.
The conversation you are referring to contains a mention of the alleged attack but fails to establish that it was ordered by IK.
If it was a trial, then it was the responsibility of the govt. to stop him from giving interviews. You cannot blame IK for PMLN's failure to apply the law.

Insaaf4Tyrain

Shehbaz Sharif was CM, not merely a citizen with no official post. On the other hand, IK was not holding any official post.
The conversation you are referring to contains a mention of the alleged attack but fails to establish that it was ordered by IK.
If it was a trial, then it was the responsibility of the govt. to stop him from giving interviews. You cannot blame IK for PMLN's failure to apply the law.
He was under trial bro it does not matter what the outcome is and again others are under trial so they should be allowed but Aik Ghatia insaan uses Madina ki Riysat's Name for personal gain and Votes but does not apply the same rules for his party and himself

Insaaf4Tyrain

where does it say Model Town was ordered by CM shehbaz? he claims he didnt know about it

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
He was under trial bro it does not matter what the outcome is and again others are under trial so they should be allowed but Aik Ghatia insaan uses Madina ki Riysat's Name for personal gain and Votes but does not apply the same rules for his party and himself

Lol. He was under trial but it was PMLN's govt, not IK's. How is it PTI's fault that IK's interviews were being allowed?

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
where does it say Model Town was ordered by CM shehbaz? he claims he didnt know about it

He can claim anything. Even Modi claimed he did not know anything about the massacre in Gujrat. But the official position is that he holds the authority over Police. Hence, he has the responsibility.

Insaaf4Tyrain

He can claim anything. Even Modi claimed he did not know anything about the massacre in Gujrat. But the official position is that he holds the authority over Police. Hence, he has the responsibility.
Same for Imran Khan he can claim anything he was and i believe still under trial and he is definitely under trial in Defamation case

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Same for Imran Khan he can claim anything he was and i believe still under trial and he is definitely under trial in Defamation case

He did not hold any official post.
IK is not under trial for any crime. Defamation cases are usually filed for damages.

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
does it matter ? he was an MNA just like Asif ali zaradri

Obviously it matters. Asif Ali Zardari is under trial for money laundering.
I can file a case against you right now for defamation & you would be under trial. For money laundering, there has to be enough evidence to start a trial. You cannot start a money laundering trial just on an application saying he said this & this against me.

Insaaf4Tyrain

Obviously it matters. Asif Ali Zardari is under trial for money laundering.
I can file a case against you right now for defamation & you would be under trial. For money laundering, there has to be enough evidence to start a trial. You cannot start a money laundering trial just on an application saying he said this & this against me.
a crime is a crime does it matter what crime and nothing is proven yet for asif ali zardari

why do you want to change the rules for your leader ? this what i was talking about Madina ki Riyasat for Personal Use.

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
a crime is a crime does it matter what crime and nothing is proven yet for asif ali zardari

why do you want to change the rules for your leader ? this what i was talking about Madina ki Riyasat for Personal Use.

Defamation is not exactly a crime. Asif Ali Zardari is under trial for money laundering. You are stretching the definitions just to criticize.

Insaaf4Tyrain

Defamation is not exactly a crime. Asif Ali Zardari is under trial for money laundering. You are stretching the definitions just to criticize.
Under trial is under trial and what about PTV case you really dont get it and remember you said your self they should go to court and clear their names kya howa Imran khan per special rules ? yahi hai Madina ki riyasat ?

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Under trial is under trial and what about PTV case you really dont get it and remember you said your self they should go to court and clear their names kya howa Imran khan per special rules ? yahi hai Madina ki riyasat ?

IK is not an absconder. He is right here in the country. I have already replied about the PTV case. In fact PTI demanded to show the faces of those who attacked PTV but PMLN backed out.

Insaaf4Tyrain

IK is not an absconder. He is right here in the country. I have already replied about the PTV case. In fact PTI demanded to show the faces of those who attacked PTV but PMLN backed out.
He is using Madina ki Raysait as for votes only and see how you defend your leader same way i do it but we never went low by using madina ki rayisat as personal tool and Prophet Mohamad's (SAW) name for vote shame on pti and if they are doing this which clearly they are ALLAH is there to protect Prophet Mohammad;s (SAW) name

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is using Madina ki Raysait as for votes only and see how you defend your leader same way i do it but we never went low by using madina ki rayisat as personal tool and Prophet Mohamad's (SAW) name for vote shame on pti and if they are doing this which clearly they are ALLAH is there to protect Prophet Mohammad;s (SAW) name

Oh come on. He has always stated that Madina ki Riasat is a destination, not that Pakistan has become one under him. He has always said that i wish to establish this society under the principles of Madina. Now what is wrong with it? Every party has the right to go for such a society & every party should go for such a society.