Bilawal demands inquiry against Sheikh Rashid over increasing train accidents

Insaaf4Tyrain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There is a rule which forbids the channels to glorify crime & criminals. One must present oneself in front of the law. You do that & not give interviews in the media. Once you are cleared by the courts, then you can give as many interviews as you want.
It does not say that please point the rules about absconder and under trial individuals.

Insaaf4Tyrain

It does say not to glorify crime as well. If someone is wanted by the state, how is it okay for the same person to have on-air time in the same state.
The way you are going, soon you are going to start asking where does it say you cannot interview a criminal whose name is "Maryam".
First of all, when you interview a criminal, you ARE glorifying them. All criminals do not get that chance. Why anyone particular? Specially when you do not interview them about their crime but everything else.
Secondly, as claimed by you, there is no clause that forbids the interview of a person under investigation.
If Ishaq Dar was not guilty, he would not be an absconder from his own country. He should present his case in court first & then on TV. He is wanted by the state.

This is what you said previously and and i defined glorify for you so on tv what does opposition do get glorified or bash the government ? basically its a political victimization

I guess you should also protest when they interview Gen Musharraf but PTI won't do that

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is what you said previously and and i defined glorify for you so on tv what does opposition do get glorified or bash the government ? basically its a political victimization

I guess you should also protest when they interview Gen Musharraf but PTI won't do that

Opposition can bash the govt. as much as they want. But in order to bash the govt. you should not be a criminal yourself. It cannot be political victimization as the current laws were not introduced by PTI. PPP & PMLN were okay with these laws as long as they were in the govt. but now in opposition the same laws are political victimization? Very convenient.

Insaaf4Tyrain

Opposition can bash the govt. as much as they want. But in order to bash the govt. you should not be a criminal yourself. It cannot be political victimization as the current laws were not introduced by PTI. PPP & PMLN were okay with these laws as long as they were in the govt. but now in opposition the same laws are political victimization? Very convenient.
under trial does not mean criminal
and again Imran khan had court cases and still has and he was on tv. you should protest also on this Madina ki riyasat right so apply the rules on himself first or Madina ki Riyasat is just for votes and Using our Beloved Prophet Mohammad (Saw) Name for politacl gains is ok right

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Can you also tell me what is the relationship with abraaj group and PTI. Let me make it simple for you 18 foreign funding account case which is now being investigated by UK authorities?
What's source of funding of PMLN or PPP?

Insaaf4Tyrain

It can glorify the crime.
and again Imran khan had court cases and still has and he was on tv. you should protest also on this Madina ki riyasat right so apply the rules on himself first or Madina ki Riyasat is just for votes and Using our Beloved Prophet Mohammad (Saw) Name for politacl gains is ok right

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)

Under trial is different from simple FIR. Anyone can file can FIR against anyone but that does not mean a trail would be started. IK was never under trial for a crime.

Insaaf4Tyrain

Under trial is different from simple FIR. Anyone can file can FIR against anyone but that does not mean a trail would be started. IK was never under trial for a crime.
Attacking PTV is not a crime ? slapping SSP is not a CRIME ? are you a blind supporter ?