Bilawal demands inquiry against Sheikh Rashid over increasing train accidents

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ok we didn’t do then why did you join them ? Becuase Altaf Hussain and Imran are good friends on Jewish agenda
if you claim altaf hussain was Jewish agenda that means Nawaz sharief was helping Jewish agenda since he flourished in PMLN time and when imran khan came Altaf hussain was removed

so real jewish agenda is PMLN and you are jewish as well you have to agree

Diesel

Opposition should resign for today's train accident: PTI pujaris.
Khusra first of all fake accounts ki inquiry proper tariqay say oski demand kare jo iska abba daku involved hay.. Railway mein bi peepeepee n patwarii league ke apnay banday hein.. first of all saray employees jo political affiliation par barti howay ONN sab ki inquiry honi chaye..

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
The young generation has been brain washed by PTI and ISI media cells to the point even if they rape them ,they will still support them.

Insaaf4Tyrain

But still, "if they rape them" means there is no rape of the younger generation. However, PPP & PMLN supporters have actually been raped by their leadership & yet they support them.
Well everyone has a personal opinion. You respect my opinion I will respect yours. I have a lot of friends in PTI loyal supporters but at the end of the day we don’t call each other names or label them anti Pakistani but here people do that and in order to counter them I have to give them taste of their own medicine.

Insaaf4Tyrain

Are u saying that Shareef and Zardari families are investigating outside Pakistan to strengthen it?
Can you also tell me what is the relationship with abraaj group and PTI. Let me make it simple for you 18 foreign funding account case which is now being investigated by UK authorities?

Insaaf4Tyrain

if you claim altaf hussain was Jewish agenda that means Nawaz sharief was helping Jewish agenda since he flourished in PMLN time and when imran khan came Altaf hussain was removed

so real jewish agenda is PMLN and you are jewish as well you have to agree
An you explain 18 foreign accounts linked to PTI in which they keep getting stay order who is funding them ?

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well everyone has a personal opinion. You respect my opinion I will respect yours. I have a lot of friends in PTI loyal supporters but at the end of the day we don’t call each other names or label them anti Pakistani but here people do that and in order to counter them I have to give them taste of their own medicine.

Having an opinion is everyone's right. However, it should be based on facts & figures.