Bilalwal Zardari's Statement about Sindhu Desh

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
No matter what justification you make for your rude comments,you are just a psychopath with very low esteem and negative mind set. I do not remember calling you barking dog,but if called you one then i must say you deserve it, You are worst than a barking dog.
After reading your comments,i seriously think you need a psychiatrist. You do not seem normal,you have lots mental issues. And please do not reply, I am not interested to talk to a barking dog and psychopath like you.
Thank you.
If you dont remember it then read your comments on the first page. Its so easy to just call somebody anything n forget isnt it?
Its funny when somebody starts acting like a psychologist n starts doing a psychoanalysis over the internet. You have already done my psychoanalysis I dont need to go to a psychologist anymore do I? By just keep repeating the same words over n over again it just shows you have no argument. You wanna play dirty then be my BIATCH!

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
If you dont remember it then read your comments on the first page. Its so easy to just call somebody anything n forget isnt it?
Its funny when somebody starts acting like a psychologist n starts doing a psychoanalysis over the internet. You have already done my psychoanalysis I dont need to go to a psychologist anymore do I? By just keep repeating the same words over n over again it just shows you have no argument. You wanna play dirty then be my BIATCH!
You are just advertising your family back ground. Please do not make yourself more embarrass. Have some respect for your parents.

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are just advertising your family back ground. Please do not make yourself more embarrass. Have some respect for your parents.
And this is the second time you have mentioned my family. I let it go the first time but
I just wish your family had used rubber that night.