Bilalwal Zardari's Statement about Sindhu Desh

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
There are already so many threads that are opened by the same couple of people with different ids for noon league n anti army. Once those ids get enough shit in a few months they make new ids n it keeps going on n on. Theres no moderation or a limit for opening threads. Standard of this forum just keeps going down.
Also this guy works as a group. He either has a couple of saalas including super shaheen who come n start abusing anyone who criticizes his videos or he himself uses different ids for this. Idk if you are part of that or not but this group bullying thing is not cool at all.
I know what you are saying but still every member has a right to post whatever and it should be the job of the admn to delete any abusive,repetitive, irrelevant threads and even ban an undesirable member if they wish. For now bro, just ignore what you don't like and move on!
That is what I do.

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
yaar who are you? are you some intellectual, journalist or celebrity? why do we have to watch what you have to say? Imagine everyone on this forum starts making a video of himself n opens a thread.
چوتھئے تیری اوقات اپنی پروفائل کی تصویر لگانے کی نہیں ہے اور کہتے ہو کہ اگر ہر کوئی ویڈیو بنانا شروع کر دے تو اس فورم کا کیا ہوگا ۔

چل منے اب غیرت کر اور اپنی کوہی ویڈیو بنا کر اپلوڈ کر دے ،چلو ویڈیو نہ سہی کوئی اپنی کوئی تصویر ہی اپلوڈ کر دے ۔ چل چوتئے اب غیر ت دکھا

Last edited:

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
^^^ Yeah Cheez
And this is starting to become a disease of late. Already a dozen or so wannabe analysts on this site already thinking they will pull off a another Siddique Jaan and make some of that youtube $$$

*Cue his pet poodle who will now start barking in favour of this AK47 which in reality is a nothing more than a BB pistol
اوے کچرے کی پروڈکٹ تو نے نام لیا بھی تو کس کا ک ۔ پینڈو صدیق جان کا

چوتئھے تو پینڈو صدیق خان کو اے کے 47 سے ملا رہا ہے ۔

اے کے 47 کو یوٹیوب سے ڈالرز کمانے کی ضرورت نہیں ہے ۔اسے اپر والے نے بہت دیا ہے

Last edited:

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
The point I made was that this being an open forum, any member can post any thing they want and you read what you like and don't read what you don't like. Ab is mein kia
Exactly but not many people understand your valid point or may be they don't want to.

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
چوتھئے تیری اوقات اپنی پروفائل کی تصویر لگانے کی نہیں ہے اور کہتے ہو کہ اگر ہر کوئی ویڈیو بنانا شروع کر دے تو اس فورم کا کیا ہوگا ۔

چل منے اب غیرت کر اور اپنی کوہی ویڈیو بنا کر اپلوڈ کر دے ،چلو ویڈیو نہ سہی کوئی اپنی کوئی تصویر ہی اپلوڈ کر دے ۔ چل چوتئے اب غیر ت دکھا
Shaheen let them bark. I know their level,so please do not waste your time.

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
Well done AK47. Keep exposing mafia's like PPP,PMLN and last but not the least Pti. Do not pay attention to negative comments. I noticed there are so many barking dogs on this forum who do not have the courage to even put up their profile picture but yet have the guts to criticize someone like you. Keep it up. We all like your videos. You speak the truth.
Thanks Fiza. You have been very kind and generous in your comments. I am not worried about negative comments. They give me more energy.

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
I know what you are saying but still every member has a right to post whatever and it should be the job of the admn to delete any abusive,repetitive, irrelevant threads and even ban an undesirable member if they wish. For now bro, just ignore what you don't like and move on!
That is what I do.
Did you see that? Exactly what I said his sala is out of gutter with his filthy mouth. Its an open forum but look at ak's language about his critics in post 25. They are calling him their leader lol like its some kind of cult where you are not supposed to criticize him.
There are no admins here. There is no moderation. Idk how many people I have put on ignore but thats not really a solution. You can abuse anyone with any nasty comments possible n you wont be accountable. You are on your own. What does it do? It brings you down to their level n pulls you down in the gutter where they come from.

Last edited:

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Did you see that? Exactly what I said his sala is out of gutter with his filthy mouth. Ak himself is involved in this, encouraging this behaviour. Its an open forum but you are not supposed to criticize him whatsoever. There are no admins here. There is no moderation. You can abuse anyone with any nasty comments possible n you wont be banned. You are on your own. What does it do? It brings you down to their level n pulls you in the gutter where they come from.
Bro the best thing you can do is put all undesirable elements on your ignore list and then live happily ever after. haha that is what I have done to many...to get my sanity and peace of mind. ?

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)

Exactly what I said. Sala is here to defend his behnoi. Your leader? lol MF lick him good. Im giving you an 8incher ignore. Keep barking
M.F you are making videos criticizing others but cant even take a genuine decent comment of criticism yourself?

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well done AK47. Keep exposing mafia's like PPP,PMLN and last but not the least Pti. Do not pay attention to negative comments. I noticed there are so many barking dogs on this forum who do not have the courage to even put up their profile picture but yet have the guts to criticize someone like you. Keep it up. We all like your videos. You speak the truth.
Oh i thought thats what you liked. Doggystyle, from behind, all dry. No? Come to daddy bitch

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Exactly what I said. Sala is here to defend his behnoi. Your leader? lol MF lick him good. Im giving you an 8incher ignore. Keep barking

M.F you are making videos criticizing others but cant even take a genuine decent comment of criticism yourself?
یا ہا تو آج گھر جا اور اپنی امی جان پوچھ کہ تیرا اصل جائے پیدائش کہاں ہے؟ وہ رنڈی بتا دے گی کہ ہیرا منڈی ۔
اور یہ بھی پوچھنا کہ کس نے اسے ٹوکا تھا کہ تو پیدا ہوا ؟
وہ بتا دے گی سپر شاہین تیرا باہلوجیکل باپ ہے۔ کیسا دیا میرے حرامی بیٹے

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Oh i thought thats what you liked. Doggystyle, from behind, all dry. No? Come to daddy bitch
تمیں پتہ ہے کہ جب تیری ما ں کی چھوت میں مار رہا تھا تو اس نے ڈوگی سٹائل کی فرمائش کی تھی

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
اوے کچرے کی پروڈکٹ تو نے نام لیا بھی تو کس کا ک ۔ پینڈو صدیق جان کا

چوتئھے تو پینڈو صدیق خان کو اے کے 47 سے ملا رہا ہے ۔

اے کے 47 کو یوٹیوب سے ڈالرز کمانے کی ضرورت نہیں ہے ۔اسے اپر والے نے بہت دیا ہے
^^^ Dog barking

^^^ Master giving haddi to his dog

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
Im pretty sure this is how you talk to your sister. As mentioned before there are so many losers here on this website, You top the list.
Grow up and see a
psychiatrist as soon as possible before your go the mental hospital permanently or commit a suicide. I feel sorry for your mental state. You are one serious psychopath.

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
Bro the best thing you can do is put all undesirable elements on your ignore list and then live happily ever after. haha that is what I have done to many...to get my sanity and peace of mind. ?

This is his language and he is blaming others for their language. This is what he said to me in his reply. This is how he treats women and his sisters at home too. He is right hypocrite and psychopath. The funny things is that he is asking about the admin after posting these comments.

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
Did you see that? Exactly what I said his sala is out of gutter with his filthy mouth. Its an open forum but look at ak's language about his critics in post 25. They are calling him their leader lol like its some kind of cult where you are not supposed to criticize him.
There are no admins here. There is no moderation. Idk how many people I have put on ignore but thats not really a solution. You can abuse anyone with any nasty comments possible n you wont be accountable. You are on your own. What does it do? It brings you down to their level n pulls you down in the gutter where they come from.

And this is your language and this is how you spoke to me, you hypocrite and psychopath,blaming others for their language. This how you treat women and this is how you treat your sisters at home.

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
And this is your language and this is how you spoke to me, you hypocrite and psychopath,blaming others for their language. This how you treat women and this is how you treat your sisters at home.
That was exactly my point when I was complaining. I'm not gonna be nice when you are not. If you are calling others dogs for no reason you should be prepared to see how dogs really act. I just responded in the same tone whats the big deal?
And you have already involved my family into this when your argument was with me. Now you are gonna complain if I respond in the same way about your family wont you? Whos an hypocrite here?

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
That was exactly my point when I was complaining. I'm not gonna be nice when you are not. If you are calling others dogs for no reason you should be prepared to see how dogs really act. I just responded in the same tone whats the big deal?
And you have already involved my family into this when your argument was with me. Now you are gonna complain if I respond in the same way about your family wont you? Whos an hypocrite here?
میری ناجائز اولاد اور میرے ہیرامنڈی کی غلطی ۔
کتی نسل تو لڑکی سے کیا لڑتا ہے حرامی، مجھ سے بات کر۔

تو نے اپنی امی سے پوچھا کہ میں نے کیسے اسے ڈوگی
سٹائل سے ٹوکا اور تیرے جیسے حرامی کو پیدا کیا ۔

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
No matter what justification you make for your rude comments,you are just a psychopath with very low esteem and negative mind set. I do not remember calling you barking dog,but if called you one then i must say you deserve it, You are worst than a barking dog.
After reading your comments,i seriously think you need a psychiatrist. You do not seem normal,you have lots mental issues. And please do not reply, I am not interested to talk to a barking dog and psychopath like you.
Thank you.