Bilalwal Zardari's Statement about Sindhu Desh

Diesel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
koyi oxford mein nhi para.. oxford say ye kicked out howa hai.. later on aik private college say degree le.. private college ki koyi value nhi.. ye ganduu london mein apni gaand black jamaicans say marwa raha ta

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
‏خفیہ ذرائع سے پتہ چلا ہےکہ لڑکے والے دیکھنے تو بختاور کو آتے ہیں لیکن
پسند بلاول کو کر جاتے ہیں ?

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
yaar who are you? are you some intellectual, journalist or celebrity? why do we have to watch what you have to say? Imagine everyone on this forum starts making a video of himself n opens a thread.

Saboo

yaar who are you? are you some intellectual, journalist or celebrity? why do we have to watch what you have to say? Imagine everyone on this forum starts making a video of himself n opens a thread.
?
You don't have to watch it if you don't want to? There is no compulsion in Islam and watching his videos.

Saboo

‏خفیہ ذرائع سے پتہ چلا ہےکہ لڑکے والے دیکھنے تو بختاور کو آتے ہیں لیکن
پسند بلاول کو کر جاتے ہیں ?
ہاہا وہ خفیہ زراع تم خود ہو گے؟
کیا دیکھا تھا بختاور میں جو گئے تھے؟

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
^^^ Yeah Cheez
And this is starting to become a disease of late. Already a dozen or so wannabe analysts on this site already thinking they will pull off a another Siddique Jaan and make some of that youtube $$$

*Cue his pet poodle who will now start barking in favour of this AK47 which in reality is a nothing more than a BB pistol

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
?
You don't have to watch it if you don't want to? There is no compulsion in Islam and watching his videos.

There are already so many threads that are opened by the same couple of people with different ids for noon league n anti army. Once those ids get enough shit in a few months they make new ids n it keeps going on n on. Theres no moderation or a limit for opening threads. Standard of this forum just keeps going down.
Also this guy works as a group. He either has a couple of saalas including super shaheen who come n start abusing anyone who criticizes his videos or he himself uses different ids for this. Idk if you are part of that or not but this group bullying thing is not cool at all.

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
?
Thanks. I appreciate your positive and mature comment. Seems i am making some people angry as if i have put a gun on their heads to come on my thread. lol

Last edited:

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
تجھ جیسے چوتھئے کو کیا پتہ کہ یہ کون ہے۔ اس کے جوتے کے برابر بھی نہیں ہو۔ یہ ہمارا لیڈر ہے۔ اگر تو نے واقعی ماں کا دودھ پیا ہے اور ذرا سی غیرت ہے تجھ میں تو اے کے 47 کی طرح ایک وڈیو اپلوڈ کر دو

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
There are already so many threads that are opened by the same couple of people with different ids for noon league n anti army. Once those ids get enough shit in a few months they make new ids n it keeps going on n on. Theres no moderation or a limit for opening threads. Standard of this forum just keeps going down.
Also this guy works as a group. He either has a couple of saalas including super shaheen who come n start abusing anyone who criticizes his videos or he himself uses different ids for this. Idk if you are part of that or not but this group bullying thing is not cool at all.
گروپ نہیں اے کے 47 ہمارالیڈر ہے ۔ اپنی پچواڑے کی آگ بجھانے کے لئے فائر بریگیڈ بلا لو

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
^^^ Yeah Cheez
And this is starting to become a disease of late. Already a dozen or so wannabe analysts on this site already thinking they will pull off a another Siddique Jaan and make some of that youtube $$$

*Cue his pet poodle who will now start barking in favour of this AK47 which in reality is a nothing more than a BB pistol
چوتھئے تو پھر ہمارے لیڈر کے بارے میں بکواس کرنے لگے ۔ پچواڑے کی آگ بجھانے کے لئے فائر بریگیڈ بلالو

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
tenor.gif
Right on cue, AK's little doggy comes barking to save his master

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
Well done AK47. Keep exposing mafia's like PPP,PMLN and last but not the least Pti. Do not pay attention to negative comments. I noticed there are so many barking dogs on this forum who do not have the courage to even put up their profile picture but yet have the guts to criticize someone like you. Keep it up. We all like your videos. You speak the truth.

Saboo

Thanks. I appreciate your positive and mature comment. Seems i am making some people angry as if i have put a gun on their heads to come on my thread. lol
The point I made was that this being an open forum, any member can post any thing they want and you read what you like and don't read what you don't like. Ab is mein kia