Biggest disappointments of recent times.

Pracha

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Die-hard supporters of PTI may have recently dismayed and disappointed with the recent results of general and bye elections. However at least for me, PTI so far has been quite successful and emerged as a force to be reckoned with despite all the domestic and international forces of “evil”.

For me, the real disappointments are the following personalities, institutions, and groups.

1. Fakhru Bhai: Had great hopes with an “independent ECP”. But, boy did he let us down! Granted he did not have much power to begin with. However, then why did he accept the post and gave an aura of credibility to this farce????

2. CJ: There were high hopes from this CJ after a long struggle for “independent” judiciary. He became a ray of hope in this age of doom and gloom. In the end, he turned out to be nothing but a mirage in this desert of hopelessness.

3. Talat Hussein: Although, he is not at the calibre of above two personalities. However, he emerged as a bold and independent voice of reason in this jungle of cacophony. We cherished his criticism of PTI because we knew that he is “fair” and wants best for this party and country. Unfortunately, his recent shows and point of views resemble open, and shameless propagandas of Safi, Qasmi, and Siddiqui.

Don't know if this change is brought about by bribery, intimidation, blackmailing, or upcoming “infamous” channel “bol” - but it is a big CHANGE nonetheless.

4. People of NA-1: Don't know what to make of the results of this constituency. It is either because of rigging or the extreme gullibility of these people. I was proud of the people of KPK for showing the way to the rest of Pakistan. But what a disappointment it was to see Mr. Bilour win from this place!

5. PILDAT: Always used to enjoy watch their representatives. Did not pay much attention to their “obvious” tilt towards PMLn due to their vehement opposition to PPP. However, it has become quite clear that they appear to be on someone's payroll. Wondering if somebody will be able to unearth their source of funding.

Last edited:

Democratic

Senator (1k+ posts)
KP70 and NA27 . Also PTI has strong position in DI Khan hope they will win that seat too when there is by elections there.

From where did you come up with these results? The result of NA-27 has been halted by Peshawer high court and a re-polling shall take place on some polling stations there. http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-114842-ECP-orders-re-polling-on-18-NA-5,-NA-27-polling-stations- . Similarly , i have not seen KP-70 results mentioned anywhere so mind sharing the source?

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
some sources from that area told me. Although in NA27 results is halted by PHC PTI candidate is leading and according to sources PTI will retain the lead.

Same goes for PK70. Also heard that PK 70 PTI candidate was unofficially backed by local PMLN leaders.

From where did you come up with these results? The result of NA-27 has been halted by Peshawer high court and a re-polling shall take place on some polling stations there. http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-114842-ECP-orders-re-polling-on-18-NA-5,-NA-27-polling-stations- . Similarly , i have not seen KP-70 results mentioned anywhere so mind sharing the source?

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Thanks for correction. Some friends from the area told me that PTI candidate is leading and will win and PTI was also backed by PK70 local PMLN organisation. And same can be true for NA27. KPK southern districts used to be won by PML-N but now dominated by JUI-F and PTI has also made inroads.

I just checked again. KP70 has been secured by JUI-F not PTI.
Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) backed Azam Khan Durrani bagged 24,291 to win the by-polls held in Bannu's PK-70 constituency, followed by PTI's Malik Adnan Khan at second place. http://dawn.com/news/1037796/ecp-announces-official-by-election-results

Pracha

Thanks for correction. Some friends from the area told me that PTI candidate is leading and will win and PTI was also backed by PK70 local PMLN organisation. And same can be true for NA27. KPK southern districts used to be won by PML-N but now dominated by JUI-F and PTI has also made inroads.

Not a bad result if that's true as don't want to be indebted to PMLn.

210akash

Senator (1k+ posts)
"Musalman musbat mai gharabya nai karta". Jab Imran khan jo hamre leader hai wo 17 sal se disappoint nai huye to hum bhala kase disappoint ho jaye. PTI ne acha perform kiya hai galtiya ki hai lakin is ka ya matlab nai ke hum jung har gaye. Mai apni poori zindigi imran khan ka sath du ga , aur inqlab ke liye koshah karyu ga , INSHALLAH. nakami aur kamyabi ALLAH dane wale hai.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Do not bale someone elce PtTI is actually biggest disappointment

Absolutely.....
PTI should learn from the "leaders" like NS, SS, and Zardari.

IK please induct your whole family in the BUSINESS of politics...

Respect

I do agree with most points raised however Talat Hussain in the list I cannot understand. Do not get me wrong I am no fan of his, but u could have put media down a dissapointment, there are worse than Talat Hussain.

However I think u missed another point of dissapointment which is PTI. But yes they can comebck inshallah.

Also another point army has been a dissapointment as well especially GK