Bhutto UN speech - The Lion of Pakistan! UNFORGETTABLE!!!

TheYouth

Senator (1k+ posts)
I HATE THE PPP, EVERYONE WHO CAME AFTER HIM & USED THE NAME "BHUTTO" FOR THEIR OWN BENEFITS & SELFISH DESIRES. SHAME ON THEM!!
I LOVE & ADMIRE SHAHEED ZULFIQAR ALI BHUTTO, PPP BELONGED TO HIM AND DIED WITH HIM!
A TRUE LEADER, A TRUE PATRIOT!!

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
I have one question about this speech whether this speech prevented the fall of East Pakistan? If not then it is just a mimic of goat.

jatala

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I have one question about this speech whether this speech prevented the fall of East Pakistan? If not then it is just a mimic of goat.
His speech is just rhetoric. This pathetic display of arrogance at such a critical stage (when he has nothing to show by action) is a stupidity of heighest order. Please, analyze his darama in the true perspective. At that time, Pakistan has lost half of it. This lunatic, instead of trying to find some face saving solution by clever diplomacy, is staging drama. What happened, afterwards, this same idiot accepted the Bangladish..........

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
His speech is just rhetoric. This pathetic display of arrogance at such a critical stage (when he has nothing to show by action) is a stupidity of heighest order. Please, analyze his darama in the true perspective. At that time, Pakistan has lost half of it. This lunatic, instead of trying to find some face saving solution by clever diplomacy, is staging drama. What happened, afterwards, this same idiot accepted the Bangladish..........

He was The biggest actor ever.Acts like a lion in that speech but in reality he was a mouse.

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
ZA Bhutto was no doubt a great leader. Can you expect same tone of voice in UN from Zardari?

I do not think Zardari belongs to Bhutto family so no one can expect any standard of Bhutto family from him. BUT I would say Mr. ZA Bhutto's daughter (Banazir Bhutto) was much seasoned politician than her father.

PTI_Lover

MPA (400+ posts)
Truely said PPP born with him n died with him, he was a true nationalist but his party was hijacked by culprits the day he died

Classified

Senator (1k+ posts)
No Doubt , as a politician , Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto was the only type ever borned in Pakistan , No doubt , he was the King of Table Talk !
After him , Benazir was the only personality , who truly was a politician , who knew the tactics and strategies of Lobbying .

tips2lips

Citizen
what ever what he was but........... Pakistani honey ka saboot zaroor dia her sacha pakistani aisey mooqey pey aisey he bolna kehna chaheye tha Thanks to him for this that was really good and shoking to the world speech on that time b coz us waqat pakistan jin mushkalat mein tha aisa dobara to kabi nahi hoga but aisey waqat mein aisey bolney or kehney k liye jigra chaheye hota aaj kal aisi zuban or andaz IMRAN KHAN ka hota ja raha he is really SACHA ACHA pakisatni

Malik495

after Quaid-e-azam i have never seen any pakistani leader who spoke with such a courage..

canadian

After Quiad-I-Azam Mr Bhutto was the only leader capable of changing the destiny of the nation but he choose to introduce culture of hypocracy,fraud,murders,lies and favourtism.Infact he had those develish streaks from the very beggining when he ws Ayub Khan's foreign minister.Unfortunately he continued with that when he became The Prime Minister which ultimately took him to gallows.Over a period of time all these devilish deeds became our national character.Those who inherited Bhutto's legacy continued with those policies .The State did not make any investment in human development,education,health and skill development.The net result is today we have 150 million hungry souls staring at us.Guys any idea how we are going to deal with that nightmare ???Perhaps just by telling lies and catchy slogans like' Bhutto Zinda Hai' and ' Roti,kapra aur Makan'.Our moth eaten state education system discourages independent thinking and anaylitical skills.Private education is very expensive and even a person belonging to middle class cannot afford it.Infact we are creating two class of people 'Haves' and 'have Nots'.Unfortunately we have always been fed on emotions and cheap catchy slogans.Those who inherited Bhutto's legacy continued with those develish policies.The history is repeating itself.When the time of present leadership is over they will disappear after filling their pockets to their safe havens abroad.I am not surprised what the present PPP leadership is doing.Infact this is an improved version of seeds planted by their Great Leader.The rest I leave it to your imigination guys.Just think and ponder over it.God Bless Pakistan.

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
After Quiad-I-Azam Mr Bhutto was the only leader capable of changing the destiny of the nation but he choose to introduce culture of hypocrisy,fraud,murders,lies and favoritism. In-fact he had those devilish streaks from the very beginning when he was Ayub Khan's foreign minister.Unfortunately he continued with that when he became The Prime Minister which ultimately took him to gallows.Over a period of time all these devilish deeds became our national character.Those who inherited Bhutto's legacy continued with those policies .The State did not make any investment in human development,education,health and skill development.The net result is today we have 150 million hungry souls staring at us.Guys any idea how we are going to deal with that nightmare ???Perhaps just by telling lies and catchy slogans like' Bhutto Zinda Hai' and ' Roti,kapra aur Makan'.Our moth eaten state education system discourages independent thinking and analytical skills.Private education is very expensive and even a person belonging to middle class cannot afford it.In fact we are creating two class of people 'Haves' and 'have-Nots' .Unfortunately we have always been fed on emotions and cheap catchy slogans.Those who inherited Bhutto's legacy continued with those devilish policies.The history is repeating itself.When the time of present leadership is over they will disappear after filling their pockets to their safe havens abroad.I am not surprised what the present PPP leadership is doing.In-fact this is an improved version of seeds planted by their Great Leader.The rest I leave it to your imigination guys.Just think and ponder over it.God Bless Pakistan.

Very well said,

A book Zulfi Bhutto of Pakistan: His Life and Times
by Stanley A. Wolpert (July 1, 1993)
This book is an eye opener.

TheYouth

Senator (1k+ posts)
Let me remind all the haters of Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto:
He took over Pakistan at the most trying time and brought Pakistan to its feet once again!
He was the one who gave Pakistan a constitution!
He was the one who brought back 91,000 POW!!!
It was during his tenure that Pakistan was at its peak!!!!!
He started the great relations with China and other countries!!!
He was the one who started arrangements for the nuclear programme, Pakistan WOULD NOT BE A NUCLEAR POWER today had it not been for his vision!!!

You don't need to be a conspiracy theorist to figure out how East Pakistan fell, the man clearly states and indicates the deceiving UN Security Council.
Everyone knows damn well what really happened, you have to use common sense and simple logic!
The dude was one of the Great Lions of Pakistan, so was Quaid-e-Azam & Liaqat. So, respect the man for what he gave to Pakistan & respect his intelligence. PPP was born with him & died with him. There was no PPP after the judicial murder of Shaheed ZAB!!
May ALLAH reward him for the things he did for his country (AMEEN)
A True Patriot, A True Leader!

jatala

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Let me remind all the haters of Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto:
He took over Pakistan at the most trying time and brought Pakistan to its feet once again!
He was the one who brought back 91,000 POW!!!
...........................!
He was a major part of that tola for many years who was responsible to bring Pakistan to that sorry state. Plz, do not forget or try to rewrite the history!