Betrayal to Indian Muslims

yahyakhan100

MPA (400+ posts)
I randomly ended up reading this Indian actress biography and after reading this highlighted line, it just hit me that how much Indian Muslims were in favour of Pakistan. They have paid a huge price for Pakistan. This army has sold us time and again since our creation. It explains what IK says "Pakistan was a great Khwab of our forefathers". I hope IK will fix Bastard Bajwa and Co.

A supporter of Mahatma Gandhi's demand for Indian independence from British rule, Madhur spent some time each day spinning khadi and delivered several large spools of thread to a central collection center in Delhi.[29]

In 1947, Madhur experienced first-hand the effects of the partition of India.[30] At school, her classmates split into two on the issue of partition; the Muslim girls supported the idea while the Hindus were against it.

On August 15 she watched the transfer of power at India Gate and got a clear glimpse of Jawaharlal Nehru and Lord Mountbatten coming down Rajpath in an open horse carriage. The massive multi-directional migration that began almost immediately afterwards caused riots and killing in Delhi. The male members of her family guarded their house with guns that they had previously used only for hunting game.

At school, all her Muslim classmates left without a farewell. In 1948, a few days before Mahatma Gandhi was shot dead, she attended one of his prayer meetings at Birla House and sang bhajans. She heard the news of his assassination on the radio, followed by Jawaharlal Nehru's address later that night, "the light has gone out of our lives, and there is darkness everywhere." She saw Gandhi's funeral procession at Rajpath and witnessed his cremation at Rajghat.[31]

Last edited by a moderator:

cestmoi ✅️

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)