Best IPTV option for Watching Pakistani Channels

such786

Senator (1k+ posts)
android per lot of apps haan such as Pakistan tv pro u can down load from play store. You can buy Google android USB device with remote from ebay.com and connect with internet and with TV and enjoy all android apps and surf the net too.

Last edited:

ryzwan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
check XBMC if you dont want to spend any money or android stick like MK802 and install android app like PAK tv global or XMBC for android

such786

Senator (1k+ posts)
pakzindabadi app nie specially muslim kyun istamal kia hie in ur comments kia usa yah Canada mein fraud nahi hotie. in contries mein be people ka moral itna achan nahi hie bus only afraid from Law that's it.

compy

MPA (400+ posts)
Can we install any android app which is paid ? and provide HD streaming ? with good reviews ?

Aoa,

Can any one please provide information (based upon his/her experience) regarding the best IPTV option for watching Pakistani Channels ?

I have heard about Jadoo, but the revews are not very good.
Jadoo is a well-known IPTV service that offers Pakistani channels, but as you mentioned, it has received mixed reviews from customers.

If you're looking for an alternative, I would recommend checking out red rock iptv for the best IPTV option for watching Pakistani channels. I have been using their services for some time now and have been impressed with the quality and reliability of their service. It's worth giving them a try if you're looking for a reliable option for watching Pakistani channels.