Benefits of "U-Turns" from the richest man on the face of the earth!!!

desan

DsTDMMCWwAESK1a.jpg:large

lurker

You can bring u-turns from many famous people. But their u-turns would be in single digits. Imran's u-turns are in large numbers. They are in such large numbers that it shows a large lack of Clarity of Thought.

And let's say we buy Imran's explanation of U-Turns; we cannot trust the words coming out of his mouth. His Ideas are easily changeable. His criticism of previous governments look now flat and without power.

Muhammad Jibran

Quom e youthiya, mqm ki tarhan apnay leader ki bongiyan defend kar rahe hai.
Kal ko imran khan nay kehdiya mujhy gobar pasand hai tou Qoum e youthiya us k bhe fazail bayan kar rahi hougi

Ahmed Jawad

Quom e youthiya, mqm ki tarhan apnay leader ki bongiyan defend kar rahe hai.
Kal ko imran khan nay kehdiya mujhy gobar pasand hai tou Qoum e youthiya us k bhe fazail bayan kar rahi hougi
abay o patwari khotay khor, bongiyan defend kartay hain choriyan defend nahi kartay

ZS_Devil

:D so now youthiyas are making the u-turn legit that's called ch***tuya and ghulam thinking that's other party worker do defend there leader and giving the bullshit reason to support there leaders

desan

You can bring u-turns from many famous people. But their u-turns would be in single digits. Imran's u-turns are in large numbers. They are in such large numbers that it shows a large lack of Clarity of Thought.

And let's say we buy Imran's explanation of U-Turns; we cannot trust the words coming out of his mouth. His Ideas are easily changeable. His criticism of previous governments look now flat and without power.

One definitely has to give credit to Maryam and Nawaz for their steadfast stance against corruption, money laundering and lack of ownership of real estate here or abroad...

lurker

One definitely has to give credit to Maryam and Nawaz for their steadfast stance against corruption, money laundering and lack of ownership of real estate here or abroad...
It is irrelevant what Maryam Nawaz or whichever Nawaz did. They have nothing to do with Imran's U-Turns. When Imran was out there campaigning we all knew he can't do what he is promising.
No Sheeda Tali - Sheeda Tali is in.
Nobody from PTI will goto the assembly - Everyone was in the assembly.
We won't ask loans from the IMF - They went to the IMF for Loans.
"I'd rather commit suicide than ask for loans. Don't put your hopes that Imran is your PM and he will go asking for money." - Asking loans anyway.
Imran threatened the Mullahs not to challenge the state - Imran's state capitulated in 2 days.
Imran decided Atif Mian will be appointed - But again Imran Khan capitulated
Imran said Pervaiz Elahi is a Daaku - Guess what Imran did to him? :P
Imran said Independents will not be part of PTI - They were in to make a government in Punjab. lol.
Then the whole Metrobus fiasco
Then Reham Khan
Then a Uturn to explain the Uturns. :P

I think Imran is in that delicate age group where a man is just not sharp enough to be meticulous in choosing what to say, when to say, how much to say. He continues to make mistakes. All these are strong indicators of incompetence. But I am enjoying this, It will be fun 5 years ahead. Imran will give us much more entertainment in the coming years.

desan

It is irrelevant what Maryam Nawaz or whichever Nawaz did. They have nothing to do with Imran's U-Turns. When Imran was out there campaigning we all knew he can't do what he is promising.
No Sheeda Tali - Sheeda Tali is in.
Nobody from PTI will goto the assembly - Everyone was in the assembly.
We won't ask loans from the IMF - They went to the IMF for Loans.
"I'd rather commit suicide than ask for loans. Don't put your hopes that Imran is your PM and he will go asking for money." - Asking loans anyway.
Imran threatened the Mullahs not to challenge the state - Imran's state capitulated in 2 days.
Imran decided Atif Mian will be appointed - But again Imran Khan capitulated
Imran said Pervaiz Elahi is a Daaku - Guess what Imran did to him? :p
Imran said Independents will not be part of PTI - They were in to make a government in Punjab. lol.
Then the whole Metrobus fiasco
Then Reham Khan
Then a Uturn to explain the Uturns. :p

I think Imran is in that delicate age group where a man is just not sharp enough to be meticulous in choosing what to say, when to say, how much to say. He continues to make mistakes. All these are strong indicators of incompetence. But I am enjoying this, It will be fun 5 years ahead. Imran will give us much more entertainment in the coming years.

Will give an A for the effort...

Don't think one will need that much effort to dig up the U-turns of his peers which will probably easily surpass those of his.
After all you are judged by your peers.

However, the important thing is not the path you have taken to reach your target but the fulfillment of your noble goals.
NS and Zardari have definitely accomplished their nefarious target by amassing enormous wealth at the expanse of their people!!!

lurker

Will give an A for the effort...

Don't think one will need that much effort to dig up the U-turns of his peers which will probably easily surpass those of his.
After all you are judged by your peers.

However, the important thing is not the path you have taken to reach your target but the fulfillment of your noble goals.
NS and Zardari have definitely accomplished their nefarious target by amassing enormous wealth at the expanse of their people!!!
I am guy who gives benefit of doubt. Perhaps Imran is getting old. He has lapses in memory and judgement and these are the reasons why he is making such course corrections.
This makes him look like a reactionary guy rather than somebody who makes things happen.

Therefore I come back to my number 1 contention against Imran Khan; Being an honest man is not enough. You need competence. Pakistanis who accept Imran Khan just because all the other apples are bad have too low standards of acceptance.

desan

I am guy who gives benefit of doubt. Perhaps Imran is getting old. He has lapses in memory and judgement and these are the reasons why he is making such course corrections.
This makes him look like a reactionary guy rather than somebody who makes things happen.

Therefore I come back to my number 1 contention against Imran Khan; Being an honest man is not enough. You need competence. Pakistanis who accept Imran Khan just because all the other apples are bad have too low standards of acceptance.
th

Maybe it's the virtues of taking repeated U-Turns (course corrections) that made the country of Churchill it's lap poodle!!!