Be ready for massive fines if you don’t follow motorway, highway rules

Dawood Magsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Great step by the govt, 5 fatal accidents on Hazara Motorway in under 2 weeks just because of these Jahils speeding their Mehrans and other Toyota scraps.
Along with finese these gandus ust be banned from driving for atleast 3 years

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Great step by the govt, 5 fatal accidents on Hazara Motorway in under 2 weeks just because of these Jahils speeding their Mehrans and other Toyota scraps.
Along with finese these gandus ust be banned from driving for atleast 3 years
really? that is sad
fines are still low in our country, but i have noticed that the way police stops speeding cars is even more risky than overspeeding, what they do is, they basically come at the front of car travelling in fast lane at wave a stop sign, which is very risky for the policemen and the cars behind, i wish we could introduce points system etc

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
really? that is sad
fines are still low in our country, but i have noticed that the way police stops speeding cars is even more risky than overspeeding, what they do is, they basically come at the front of car travelling in fast lane at wave a stop sign, which is very risky for the policemen and the cars behind, i wish we could introduce points system etc
This is the way its done everywhere! I have personally seen German police doing this on Autobahn.

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
The caption in the video thumbnails says, " Motorway per safar kernay walon kay liay buri khabar"
WTF!! how is this bad news for commuters unless its assumed that every user on motorway is breaking law, if thats so then lakh di lanat hay society per.

Islamabadiya

This is the way its done everywhere! I have personally seen German police doing this on Autobahn.
no i think i put it in wrong words,
so basically policeman is on foot, he comes in front of moving car while on foot, i have seen this happen so many times that all car drivers get confused that who is actually being stopped, often the speeding car just speeds away, police hardly gives a chase, so the policeman on the foot is risking his and other drivers lives

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
no i think i put it in wrong words,
so basically policeman is on foot, he comes in front of moving car while on foot, i have seen this happen so many times that all car drivers get confused that who is actually being stopped, often the speeding car just speeds away, police hardly gives a chase, so the policeman on the foot is risking his and other drivers lives
What !! really I know this stupidity happens within cities, does this really happen on highway too ?

Inqalabi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Still very less, the minimum fine should be 25,000.

I hope they will increase it further in the near future.

Islamabadiya

Still very less, the minimum fine should be 25,000.

I hope they will increase it further in the near future.
poor country, cant work such a heavy fine, first the licensing system, training etc and policing should be improved, but 25k is too much