BBC Report on JKLF Call to break LOC 1992

freekashmir

Voter (50+ posts)
furry87 said:
kashifj said:
Pakistan never claims that kashmir is a part of Pakistan. If Pakistan claim then Azad Kashmir can never be a seprate state. Azad Kashmir has their own parliment,their own constitution,Their own Judicial system. and Pakistan is asking India to resolve this issue as india took this matter in security council that kashmir issue should be resolve according to the wishes of kashmiries, and pakistan is demanding India for refrendom in kashmir, either they want freedom or they want to live with india.
this prb should be resolve according to kashmiries wishes. We r supporting kashmir freedom movement and it is our duty, we will never step back from backing kashmiries...

No no kashif they are our slaves, we want to use their resources and throw them away like toilet paper, ask 88714 ...he knows all about it
there v goes.... kashif's stand is reasonable... thats what it shuld b like but dear kashif the problem is pakistani govt & politicians... the ppl of pakistan always supported the kashmir issue... thats the 1side & v realy appreciate that but role of pakistani govt. been horrible towords kashmiri ppl & the issue.... i cant tell u briefly cuz the charge list is too long... i'll just giv u some examples, in 1948 pakistani foreign minister sir zafar ullah requested un to giv kashmiries a limited right of self determination either they choose india or pakistan.... pakistan amended the first un res. about kashmir that gives the basic right of self determination to kashmiries & bound them to choose from india r pakistan.....
lambi baat ho gai... lets go a bit forword zufiqar ali bhutoo signed shimla muaaheda with india that declared kashmir a bilateral dispute between india & pakistan... that was the AKHRI KEEL IN KASHMIR'S TABOOT...
anyway all v ev in pakistan is pakistani ppl who support kashmiries & kashmir's issue otherwise the govt. been always against kashmiries...
@ furry... pakistani siasatdaan lootne k bageer oor karty kya hain???? wo siraf kashmir he nahi pakistan k gareeb awap ki doolat b loot rahy hain.. iss main koi shak hai kya k choor agar apne ghar main choori karta hai to doosray ka ghar kya mani rakhta hai us k leay????

MPA (400+ posts)
furry87 said:
No no kashif they are our slaves, we want to use their resources and throw them away like toilet paper, ask 88714 ...he knows all about it
84471k (mudassir) just tells the truth & suna hai karrwa hota hai???

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Indeed Bohat karwa hota hai , hum islamabad chalein jain to hum kashmiri nahi rehte aur aap loag england ja ke aur zada kashmiri ban jatey ho...For the record kashmir was a bilateral dispute, ie the two nation theory , not the kashmir theory. Just for the record it was the kashmiris on the indian side chanting Pakistan ka matlab kia, aur pakistan is rishta kia. My only problem is that the people that run off to england dont accept any reponsiblity and continually bad mouth pakistan. Kashmir did want to be a part of Pakistan when this dispute began because we were all muslim.Please remember we are not india and our conscience is crystal clear.
Siasat dano ne saron ko luta hai lekin kashmir ko bohat kam luta hai comparitively. I was simply replying sarcasticly to mudassir who believes if you live in england your opinion is the only opinion that relays the sentiments felt by kashmiris. He has continually said that pakistan has only stolen from kashmir especially the money from the earth quake relief, and has not helped any kashmiri build his house or livelyhood.
When i presented to him an interview of the primeminister of azad kashmir he said he was only on the pay role of islamabad and a stooge. If you watch is complete interview he specifically says no one has the jurat to tell me what to do with the president of kashmir comitte sitting next to him embarrasing the crap out of him.

But i guess musdassir is far purer a kashmiri than shiekh rasheed who used to run training camps for jihadis in pakistan. Sorry mudassir bhai you are the only kashmiri that matters.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
For the record no other pakistani is commenting here because they do not want to hurt ur feelings and do not consider it their right to call you their own when you openly denounce pakistan. As much as it hurts them to hear you say these sort of things they dare not utter a single word against you even after they lost plenty of jawans fighting against the opression of the indian army. All they ask for is free and fair plebiscite for kashmir with the option of independence, our politicans say the exact same thing but your friend mudassir continually bad mouths us ,saying we have enslaved kashmiris and steal their electricity.

I only agree with one thing that he said and that is we steal ur electricity in times of need which is a small price to pay considering we have nearly destroyed our own country for the sake of kashmir. It is this very reason why i get so aggravated that clearly this is not our fight. We were stupid to think that you were our own.

We all know what will happen once pakistan withdraws from this issue despite what you believe.
One more thing id like to add, you say our governments stand has been counter productive, buddy this is world politics not some debate on the internet. You cannot just make a stand like o free kashmir now and expect they other side to go hmm u know you guys do have the right stand i think we'll listen to you.

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
JUST FOR INFORMATION

Majority in Kashmir Valley want independence: poll

NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Nearly 90 percent of people living in Indian Kashmir's summer capital want their troubled and divided state to become an independent country, according to a poll in an Indian newspaper on Monday.

WORLD

India and Pakistan have fought and argued over the Himalayan region ever since partition in 1947, but 87 percent of people questioned in Srinagar have no allegiance to either side.

Only 3 percent of the mainly Muslim inhabitants of the city think Kashmir should become part of Pakistan, and 7 percent prefer Indian rule, the poll said.

But down in Jammu, the state's mainly Hindu winter capital in the plains to the south, 95 percent think Kashmir should be part of India.

Both countries claim the region in full, and both have ruled out independence as an option. India controls around 45 percent of the former princely state, Pakistan around a third and China the rest, a largely uninhabited slice of high-altitude desert.

Delhi's Centre for the Study of Developing Societies interviewed 226 people in Srinagar and 255 in Jammu for the poll, published in Monday's Indian Express.

People in 10 Indian and 10 Pakistani cities were also interviewed.

Indians were keener to keep control of the region than Pakistanis -- 67 percent of urban Indians think it should be ruled from New Delhi, against 48 percent of Pakistanis who wanted Islamabad to take full control, according to the poll.

Another 47 percent of Pakistanis said they supported independence for Kashmir.

The fate of Kashmir -- known for both its natural beauty and for its bloody recent past -- has been uncertain ever since its Hindu ruler hesitated in choosing whether to join the region to India or the newly formed Pakistan in 1947.

Officials say more than 42,000 people have been killed since militants started a violent separatist revolt in 1989. Human rights groups put the toll at about 60,000 dead or missing.

However, roughly seven out of 10 Kashmiris think the situation has improved since 2002.

The overwhelming majority of Srinagar's residents think the security forces have too much power. The army is often accused of killing innocent people and other rights abuses, operating under a special law that largely protects soldiers from prosecution.

Around 84 percent of people in Srinagar want to see the return of Kashmiri Pandits, a Hindu community, large numbers of whom fled the region after being targeted by Islamist militants. Many live in refugee camps elsewhere in India.
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSDEL29179620070813

MPA (400+ posts)
furry87 said:
Indeed Bohat karwa hota hai , hum islamabad chalein jain to hum kashmiri nahi rehte aur aap loag england ja ke aur zada kashmiri ban jatey ho...For the record kashmir was a bilateral dispute, ie the two nation theory , not the kashmir theory. Just for the record it was the kashmiris on the indian side chanting Pakistan ka matlab kia, aur pakistan is rishta kia. My only problem is that the people that run off to england dont accept any reponsiblity and continually bad mouth pakistan. Kashmir did want to be a part of Pakistan when this dispute began because we were all muslim.Please remember we are not india and our conscience is crystal clear.
Siasat dano ne saron ko luta hai lekin kashmir ko bohat kam luta hai comparitively. I was simply replying sarcasticly to mudassir who believes if you live in england your opinion is the only opinion that relays the sentiments felt by kashmiris. He has continually said that pakistan has only stolen from kashmir especially the money from the earth quake relief, and has not helped any kashmiri build his house or livelyhood.
When i presented to him an interview of the primeminister of azad kashmir he said he was only on the pay role of islamabad and a stooge. If you watch is complete interview he specifically says no one has the jurat to tell me what to do with the president of kashmir comitte sitting next to him embarrasing the crap out of him.

But i guess musdassir is far purer a kashmiri than shiekh rasheed who used to run training camps for jihadis in pakistan. Sorry mudassir bhai you are the only kashmiri that matters.
ohhhhh right, thnx for correcting my record... kashmir was a bilateral dispute????? :lol: well done bhai well done... i feel sorry 4 ur information....
kashmir is an international dispute... i'll try to tell u wts diff. between international & bilateral, pakistan has many disputes with india including kashmir, but there is not a single UN rooling over any of them excluding kashmir... wt do think... y its like that???
its simple bcuz its not a territorial issue... its smthing about the future of 15 mil kashmiries...
u tell me as u believe its a bilateral dispute... ev u (india & pakistan) any right 2 solve the issue on ur own??????? ''no'' u don't... & this ''no'' makes it international.... u can't ignore the kashmiries...
majority of pakistani ppl support our cause & our stand for independence... much appreciated. v salute them but ppl like u & the govt is not happy with that & they always try 2 make things controversial like u did.... kashmir is a bilateral dispute
[wall]

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
84471k said:
furry87 said:

ohhhhh right, thnx for correcting my record... kashmir was a bilateral dispute????? :lol:
well done bhai well done... i feel sorry 4 ur information....
kashmir is an international dispute... i'll try to tell u wts diff. between international & bilateral, pakistan has many disputes with india including kashmir, but there is not a single UN rooling over any of them excluding kashmir... wt do think... y its like that???
its simple bcuz its not a territorial issue... its smthing about the future of 15 mil kashmiries...

Lol i said it WAS an bilateral dispute(get it past tense), maybe your grammar isnt very strong so you couldnt catch that point.Second read the resolutions and what they say. Third i, f the sky isnt blue its green??? definately not , just because theres no resultion on other issues does not mean theyre local or international. Lastly i never said that it remains a local dispute :P. Thanks for wasting my time.

u tell me as u believe its a bilateral dispute... ev u (india & pakistan) any right 2 solve the issue on ur own??????? ''no'' u don't... & this ''no'' makes it international.... u can't ignore the kashmiries...

Again i never said that ur just jumping to outrageous conclusions on ur own by twsiting my words, i have never asked for us to solve it , all we ask for is plebiscite smarty pants...your just trying to win the argument now by twisting my words so suit ur own explanation. I am a kashmiri and you know where my vote lies.

Majority of pakistani ppl support our cause & our stand for independence... much appreciated. v salute them but ppl like u & the govt is not happy with that & they always try 2 make things controversial like u did.... kashmir is a bilateral dispute

Well you twist our words to mean something totally not intended, mine and the governments, because ur too much of a coward to accept any other point of view, you have already called sheik rashid a non kashmiri, you have already called the primeminister of azad kashmir a pakistani puppet and uve put me in the same bracket. I never claimed kashmir should be a part of pakistan, i was just fighting ur point of view that the pakistani government has the azad kashmiris enslaved including an out spoken primeminister of yours and that we steal your electricity like its the end of the world. Dont feel sorry for my information, learn to read properly, you have already called us pakistanis uneducated before, it would only be fair that you learn to read the words for what they mean. I believe that is enough explanation for what ever bogus claims you come up with, i personally feel you get angry when the pakistani kashmiris say we love pakistan so you behave this way, little do you knwo there are many others like me and the prime minister of AJK. You clearly heard his words and they are there for you to have another listen and weep. Then you can claim that you are more kashmiri than he is . I do not claim all the kashmiris want to be with pakistan im sure the majority that are brainwashed by youtube hate us, but you should have the courage to accept the words of our own fellow kashmiris that say Pakistan Zindabaad. Please dont feel sorry for me or my information, i have been blessed by God in more ways than one and for that i cannot be thankful enough. Also please you have twisted my words before and you are doing it again and please refrain from making statements like we are paks slave or on their payroll as i am no ones slave and whatever money we have we have worked very hard for and was not sadqa or zakat or bribes. I wish the people of kashmir and pakistan nothing but happiness where ever it may lie, i personally am not insecure about borders because this is a phenomenon that every nation and country on earth goes through continuously and losing a part or parts of our country is not the end of the world, life will go on and we will find something else to smile and cry about. I hope ur not so forceful with your views when ur agruing with a kashmiri pandit unless u dont consider them kashmiri.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
@84471k:

I like to ask you to reply or refute even one post from either Pundit or Indian Guy for whatever they are posting here on this thread. You seem to be too quick to reply back to Pakistanis but not even bothered by indians posts. I think this is double standard.

MPA (400+ posts)
furry87 said:
84471k said:
furry87 said:

ohhhhh right, thnx for correcting my record... kashmir was a bilateral dispute????? :lol:
well done bhai well done... i feel sorry 4 ur information....

Lol i said it WAS an international dispute, maybe your grammar isnt very strong so you couldnt catch that point.Second read the resolutions and what they say. Third i, f the sky isnt blue its green??? definately not , just because theres no resultion on other issues does not mean theyre local or international. Lastly i never said that it remains a local dispute :P. Thanks for wasting my time.

Again i never said that ur just jumping to outrageous conclusions on ur own by twsiting my words, i have never asked for us to solve it , all we ask for is plebiscite smarty pants...your just trying to win the argument now by twisting my words so suit ur own explanation. I am a kashmiri and you know where my vote lies.

Majority of pakistani ppl support our cause & our stand for independence... much appreciated. v salute them but ppl like u & the govt is not happy with that & they always try 2 make things controversial like u did.... kashmir is a bilateral dispute

Well you twist our words to mean something totally not intended, mine and the governments, because ur too much of a coward to accept any other point of view, you have already called sheik rashid a non kashmiri, you have already called the primeminister of azad kashmir a pakistani puppet and uve put me in the same bracket. I never claimed kashmir should be a part of pakistan, i was just fighting ur point of view that the pakistani government has the azad kashmiris enslaved including an out spoken primeminister of yours and that we steal your electricity like its the end of the world. Dont feel sorry for my information, learn to read properly, you have already called us pakistanis uneducated before, it would only be fair that you learn to read the words for what they mean. I believe that is enough explanation for what ever bogus claims you come up with, i personally feel you get angry when the pakistani kashmiris say we love pakistan so you behave this way, little do you knwo there are many others like me and the prime minister of AJK. You clearly heard his words and they are there for you to have another listen and weep. Then you can claim that you are more kashmiri than he is . I do not claim all the kashmiris want to be with pakistan im sure the majority that are brainwashed by youtube hate us, but you should have the courage to accept the words of our own fellow kashmiris that say Pakistan Zindabaad. Please dont feel sorry for me or my information, i have been blessed by God in more ways than one and for that i cannot be thankful enough. Also please you have twisted my words before and you are doing it again and please refrain from making statements like we are paks slave or on their payroll as i am no ones slave and whatever money we have we have worked very hard for and was not sadqa or zakat or bribes. I wish the people of kashmir and pakistan nothing but happiness where ever it may lie, i personally am not insecure about borders because this is a phenomenon that every nation and country on earth goes through continuously and losing a part or parts of our country is not the end of the world, life will go on and we will find something else to smile and cry about. I hope ur not so forceful with your views when ur agruing with a kashmiri pandit unless u dont consider them kashmiri.
thats what u said,
furry87 said:
For the record kashmir was a bilateral dispute, ie the two nation theory , not the kashmir theory.
[hmmm]
?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ?????? ????? ???? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??????
???? ??? ??? ????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ?????????

furry87 said:
Lol i said it WAS an international dispute, maybe your grammar isnt very strong so you couldnt catch that point.
i'ev nothing 4 u but HAMDARDI & SORRY :(

??? ???? ?? ?????? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ????? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?????? ??? ????? ???? ????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?????? ????? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ????? ??? ???? ?? ???? ????? ?????? ??? ???? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ????? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?????

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNupO6OhVYs[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kxDN1GjG6E[/video]

MPA (400+ posts)
Zaidi Qasim said:
@84471k:

I like to ask you to reply or refute even one post from either Pundit or Indian Guy for whatever they are posting here on this thread. You seem to be too quick to reply back to Pakistanis but not even bothered by indians posts. I think this is double standard.
thnx bhai jann, all i ev to say is v ev many option to deal with india & v r using all of them including armed resistance... u know that v r on the case scince july 31st 1988...
but the problem v r facing about pakistan is v'ev just 1 option & thats what am doing here...

??? ????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ????? ?? ??? ??? ??????? ?? ??????? ??? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ????? ???? ??? ??? ??? ??? ????? ??? ???? ???? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ??????? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?? ????? ??? ???? ????? ?? ?? ???? ???? ???? ????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ????? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ?? ??? ????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?????? ??? ????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?????? ????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ??? ???? ?? ????? ???? ??????? ????? ??? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ??????? ?? ?????????

TASWEER BOLTE HAI
cartoon7.jpg

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
that was typo which i edited right away, please read again ...It WAS a bilateral dispute when it started and became an international one.