Baladia Factory was torched over non-payment of Rs 200 mln extortion. JIT

Digital_Pakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
KARACHI: The Joint Investigation Team (JIT) in its conclusive report stated that the Baldia Town factory inferno incident was ‘a terrorism act’, rejecting it as an accident where more than 250 people had been burnt alive on September 11 – 2012 in Karachi, ARY News reported on Sunday.

ARY News acquired the investigation report of a Joint Investigation Team (JIT) over Baldia Town factory inferno incident which is being declared as one of Pakistan’s worst industrial disasters. The report was signed by officers of law enforcement institutions who have contributed in the investigation of the factory fire case.

The investigators revealed in the 27-page report that the factory had been torched by assailants over non-payment of Rs200 million as extortion money.

The findings showed the irresponsible role of the police forces which seemed to be hiding the real characters involved in the mass killing of the innocent people. The JIT investigators said in the report that the prime characters in the terrorism incident of Baldia Town factory fire should be brought back from the foreign country besides including them in Exit Control List (ECL) and seizure of their passports.

They also sought to provide protection to the witnesses of the incident. It emerged that Hammad Siddiqui and Rehman Bhola was directly involved in the terrorism incident which was previously dealt with a non-professional manner. The JIT members found out that many elements attempted internally and externally influence the investigation process in order to benefit the people behind the carnage.

It is also exposed that a 1000-yard bungalow had been purchased in Hyderabad city by using the extortion money by the assailants before the occurrence of Baldia factory incident.

The First Investigation Report (FIR) of the terrorism act was presented in a way that it was simply a murder incident, said the JIT report, adding the police had failed to carry out the investigation in an impartial way after being pressurised.

In its report, the joint investigation team has demanded to register a new FIR and nominating the prime accused including Rehman Bhola, Hammad Siddiqui, Zubair Charya and others in the case.

Earlier on Saturday, the Sindh government had announced to make JIT reports public including the probe findings against Uzair Baloch, Baldia Town factory inferno and Nisar Morai cases on Monday (tomorrow).

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
aneeskhan Sahib
Owners of Factory must be punished not to give extortion to save innocent lives?
MQM Zindabad
Thanks
Bismillah, Yes If it happened they should be punished without any if n buts along with those who were present at Governor House Mediating the Deal( as alleged by Owner) Like
1. Gen Reizwan Akhter (Who sold PIA Air Craft in Malta also)
2. Ishrat ul Ibad
3. Anis Kaimkhani

And All those were involved
This Picture by GHQ telling One Who broken all records of corruption" Khuda Da Wasta Hai Hun Bas Kar Dey - Bajwa, Later secret Court Martial but never publicized Why? Bcz ?
1258599-coasarmychief-1481285790-292x350.jpg

Last edited:

aneeskhan

This racist bastard Khanees Khan will not come out and spew his vile bigotry now. Typical MQM Ghutkakhoor B'Chods Rehman Bhola, Zubair charya, wah kya naam hain.
Trace Your father n Uncles- Difference between You n Me Not Using Abusive Languages (an easy Stuff) but Make you clueless You start Abusing that's my Victory.
mcms.php

aneeskhan

You Looted Baluchistan
Balochistan govt to cancel fake domiciles of federal employees working on provincial quota

AxxN.RR

Councller (250+ posts)
Allah barbaad kare zalimoon ko.. un kay pairokaaroon ko.. un kay sahoolat karoon ko.. un ke chahnay waloon ko.. un ke tabedaroon ko.. un ki wakalat karnay waloon ko... Jo koi bhi hoon.. political party, judges, generals, whatsoever.. Ameen.. !!! Sum Ameen.. !!!

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
dosto se sirf mera aik sawal hai,
22 Aug se pehle ke MQM ko ,, MQM London aur MQM Pakistan kis k kehne per banaya gaya tha? aur MQM mein majood wo sab qatil bhatta khor, corrupt, qabze karne walo ko, MQM Pakistan mein shamil ker k kis ne clean chit thmaai thi?
agar aap jawab jante hein to samjh jaiay watan e aziz ka sattya naas karne wala sirf wahi aik idara hai, jo in ko support karta hai taqat bakhshta hai aur phir zaroorat pori hone per kuj ko khudde line laga deta hai kuj ko pak saaf ker deta hai.

xecutioner

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Trace Your father n Uncles- Difference between You n Me Not Using Abusive Languages (an easy Stuff) but Make you clueless You start Abusing that's my Victory.
mcms.php

anees bhai yeh kia cheeckhain kioon? Her kisi ne apna hisaab dena hai.
jo larta raha apny mulk ke liay us ne bhi aur jis ne ghaddari ki us ne bhi

Regarding your image tell me how come you can protect the division done by gora see below how you can supply your army with weapons?
Also how can remaining can survive when traitors are protected by and hiding in gora land?

PakistanMapPre1971.JPG

aneeskhan

anees bhai yeh kia cheeckhain kioon? Her kisi ne apna hisaab dena hai.
jo larta raha apny mulk ke liay us ne bhi aur jis ne ghaddari ki us ne bhi

Regarding your image tell me how come you can protect the division done by gora see below how you can supply your army with weapons?
Also how can remaining can survive when traitors are protected by and hiding in gora land?

PakistanMapPre1971.JPG
I still has tears for loss of East Pakistan with so disgraceful way, that 7 generations those who surrendered can’t defend or justify. Yaar Japanese Army chief suicided , Hitler suicided But never produced for humiliation to World like Niazi.
I usually ignore these kind of pathetic guys comments , it is not my way to use a low language even, but once try to show other side of mirror, one thinks can intimidate by using his mother tongue ? Is wrong.
So Justice should provided to all those who did wrong with Pakistan n Pakistanis.