Bahria Town is Blackmailing People | When PM Imran Khan will take Action?

CANSUK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Thanks Siddique Jaan for fulfilling your promise, Bravo!!!!!!!
SC cancelled some land in BTK and because of that people lost thier plots but BTK is NOT refunding their money yet. Many people filled for refund 4 months ago but no response what so ever.

AFAQ AHMED

Councller (250+ posts)
Unbelievable... Excellent program... I wonder how come Sadiq Jan is not scared. I really salute his courage. I am a foreign national (UK) and living in Bahria Town but even making a video about Bahria town or on of my land dispute case I get scared. Hats off to these brave and honest journalists, Not like HM, MM, and JC.

shafali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
My family (based in UK) bought some plots in BTL last year. This could be a disaster for them because there is very little they can do at such short notice while in UK. I sincerely hope the government takes action promptly,

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Imran Khan will never confront with RIAZ even Bajwa will not , like Kayani , Raheel, Sharif n Zardari they will shake hands with him or keep supporting under table that he can do maximum.
There was one bold investigative journalist called Kamran Khan famous for Ghazab Corruption Ajab Kahani . Came in late 80’s n 90’s tabahahi Macha Dee.
He was living in rent 2 room apartment in FB Area in Karachi.
Now he lives in 8000 square feet bungalow at DHA. I know him personally when he was poor.
Now one of great blackmailer journalists like Hamid Mir etc.
Hope this YouTube journalist will keep honesty n Boldness?

Raja Farooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
My family (based in UK) bought some plots in BTL last year. This could be a disaster for them because there is very little they can do at such short notice while in UK. I sincerely hope the government takes action promptly,
He knows the price of everybody and he gave job to all retrd army officers he iz playing like a chess player to the whole system

PakiboyUK

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Brave man SJ , HE has summed this up in one ,

Real estate is the biggest scam in Pakistan , You can only succed by joining the land mafia.

Bharia Town has been doing this for years , robbing poor people lands because he has the whole state machinery in his hands , and then feeds the poor through citi dastarkhawan !!!!

THE IRONY !!

Last edited: