Baharat Semi Final Phir Haar Gaya

Urdu speaking

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hindustan Kay haaq maay result aya haay ....agar asa nahi haay tu phir khahay foj kaay haam issko phansi denay ja rehay hain...the reality is ICJ stopped phansi ..... chutiya banana baand keray pakistani controlled media....

The Court has also said that Jadhav’s death sentence should remain suspended until Pakistan effectively reviews and reconsiders the conviction/sentence in light of Pakistan’s breach of Art 36(1) i.e. denial of consular access and notification

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Hindustan Kay haaq maay result aya haay ....agar asa nahi haay tu phir khahay foj kaay haam issko phansi denay ja rehay hain...the reality is ICJ stopped phansi ..... chutiya banana baand keray pakistani controlled media....

The Court has also said that Jadhav’s death sentence should remain suspended until Pakistan effectively reviews and reconsiders the conviction/sentence in light of Pakistan’s breach of Art 36(1) i.e. denial of consular access and notification
Abb tum to apnay bharat ki side hi logay. Nothing new in that

tansarbh

Senator (1k+ posts)

So? What does it means bro? It means that after review and reconsideration, he can still get Phansi! They did not say that Cancel his death penalty. Did they?